European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Or use a banana I guess

Again, NASTY!

Ceres, positives are great! I've been working on mine lately. Just stopping for a minute and appreciating things. Puts me in a better mood and I find that it becomes infectious. Yesterday I couldn't shake my irritability though. I haven't felt like that in ages. I don't care for a repeat today. Imma focus on the good. Its great to know that you are too my friend <3

Goddamn! 30 degrees out there just now! Supposed to get much hotter. Even by Texas standards 90 degrees is hot. Good thing I'm gonna have a cool shower and go to work in the air conditioning!

Afink we're gonna have a bbq tomorrow. WOOP WOOP! Fingers crossed.

I'd be careful messing with that shit if i were you.

I have witnessed many old, friendly, civil school-mates, whom i used to play football with...decades later....Grow up to have long platted hair, great lengthy beards and torn, mudded, multi-coloured, boho clothing to symbolise their loving of Gaiai.

Of course, no-one turns into a greasy hippy like that by accident. Something distinctive has happened in their lifetime. And I'm willing to bet that lot's of shrooms, LSD and Tantra yoga are at the heart of this bizarre transformation.

Raas you old fucker, good to see you back again. Stick around for a while yeh?

Ha, England are so wank. As soon as they come up against a decent team, they fuck up.

How predictable...

I don't even like this footy ball malarky, they're all gay if you ask me...

Ha, England are so wank. As soon as they come up against a decent team, they fuck up.

How predictable...

I don't even like this footy ball malarky, they're all gay if you ask me...

This is one of the many reasons I don't like football.

When you look it up both teams retracted key top players in an effort to save them for future games.
The outcome of this game didn't matter one fuck. The loser would actually face the easier to win 1/8 finale teams as both teams were already qualified for them.

This is just tactical football. Not about who's best.

I don't watch football they're a bunch of fucking overpaid tossers imo.

On the other hand, the football does throw out some interesting numbers to do maths with. Like the 9-6-3-0 final points in Group G.

Kaliningrad, which was where England played tonight, used to be called K?nigsburg, and was famous for its seven bridges. Leonhard Euler eventually proved it was impossible to trace a route around the city in which every bridge was crossed exactly once. (The graph has more than two vertices with an odd number of edges. This is impossible to trace in one continuous motion as every time you enter and leave a vertex, you are making two edges; so the only way that there can be an odd number of edges meeting at a vertex is if you either started there or finished there. So more than two vertices with odd edges is impossible. If all the vertices have even numbers of edges, then you have a loop.)

Bridges have been demolished and rebuilt since Euler's time; and the five remaining Kaliningrad / K?nigsburg bridges do form a route crossing each bridge only once, but it begins or ends on the "island" -- it is not a loop that brings you back to where you started.

Nooooo the taint! The tainting of gibberings!

Won't someone think of the Gibberings!?!

I'd be careful messing with that shit if i were you.

I have witnessed many old, friendly, civil school-mates, whom i used to play football with...decades later....Grow up to have long platted hair, great lengthy beards and torn, mudded, multi-coloured, boho clothing to symbolise their loving of Gaiai.

Of course, no-one turns into a greasy hippy like that by accident. Something distinctive has happened in their lifetime. And I'm willing to bet that lot's of shrooms, LSD and Tantra yoga are at the heart of this bizarre transformation.

Raasy - I cant argue with any of that :)

good to see you about Con-O! hope your well!! how we doing EADD? been swimming in the most beautiful of english rivers today with the brats! Now back home on the cider, bongs and Phet :) Hope your all having a good one!

good to see you about Con-O! hope your well!! how we doing EADD? been swimming in the most beautiful of english rivers today with the brats! Now back home on the cider, bongs and Phet :) Hope your all having a good one!

"Cider, bongs and phet". You sir, are an interminable tease...

Just fettling up the ol' 1976 Triumph Tiger 750 for sale. I know it doesn't look much at the moment, but give me a couple of days and it will be sexier than Carol Vorderman pissing in my mouth...

That's soooo beautiful! Why would you sell this sexy beast!?!?

Woman need to be stop flapping dem gums ma dood! With a bike like that it's valid to have two loves in your life.

Damn F.U.B.A.R you have more taste than I took you to have.
I'd strip that fine machine right back & do a Caf? Racer kinda style with it but that is just my personal taste.

I'd sell my first born child (if anyone would ever be as dumb to breed with me) for a 2012-model Speed Triple 1050.