• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Hello you lovely bunch of cunts!!! :D

I hope yer all doing well and keeping yerselves clean or recreational.... or a pussy ;) (I jest, for those who don't know me).

What's been going on, that could be great or shocking or straight up upsetting?.... Maybe the latter I can I can find out myself or via a PM or 2....
Regardless, TONNE-A-LOVE to all of you.
And gimmi some PMs for those I've not heard from for a lots of a times n second-hands

Hello you lovely bunch of cunts!!! :D

I hope yer all doing well and keeping yerselves clean or recreational.... or a pussy ;) (I jest, for those who don't know me).

What's been going on, that could be great or shocking or straight up upsetting?.... Maybe the latter I can I can find out myself or via a PM or 2....
Regardless, TONNE-A-LOVE to all of you.
And gimmi some PMs for those I've not heard from for a lots of a times n second-hands

Whaddup chuck? Good to see you out n about back in EADD where you belong ;) <3

Coming outta my mates flat a few days ago at 2.30am & was walking back to my yard & some guy shouted me from over the road, I ignored him as nothing good can usually come from that but he came over & I could see right away he was wrecked on mdma or speed. He was from up north & wanted to know where the 24hr garage was for some fags so I went with him to show him. We ended up chatting & he gave me some speed he had which tasted fucking foul & smelt like cat piss & my body seemed to remember it even though I have not touched speed in over a decade (why would you when you can smoke mdpv AKA The God of stims)

Anyway ended up going back to his yard & he seemed to think we were mates (he has no idea how misanthropic I am) & said "you wanna come out Saturday night for a session?" & I sad yes just to be polite though I had NO real intention to actually do it)

Ive been a bit sick shall we say since yesterday & the last fucking thing I wanted to do yesterday was eat stims with people I hardly know, jesus wept he kept ringing my phone I got over 20 missed calls, I finally gave up & picked up & told him I was sick & needed a smoke & he didn't understand & his advice was to take speed to pick me up WTF!!!????!!???!?!!??!

I swear to god 90% of people are stupid, sometimes I really do wonder where most folks heads are at, then again if you never felt those cold chills etc you will have no idea what it is like. I should give him a few bags & when his nose starts to run etc offer him speed too, yeah that will show the fucker!!!!

Cat piss? I know how that was made. That HAD to come via phenylacetic acid, with incomplete conversion of PAA to phenylacetone (1-phenyl-propan-2-one otherwise known as P2P, which itself, I think smells rather pleasant. Not overwhelming, just...nice, faintly flowery with a hint of hydrocarbon to it), phenylacetic acid on the other hand smells like cat piss.

One process in phet manufacture starts with phenylacetic acid (which can even be produced from polystyrene foam, if determined enough, or better if going the Willgerodt route, using styrene monomer (don't for the love of anything holy, unholy or hanging on the fence in between the two, try to thermally crack polystyrene in your glassware, you won't like what the residue is like. You'll never get it off short of something brutal like piranha acid, which ain't nice stuff. So build metal can disposable stills, nig-rig fire extinguishers that have been vented, dissassembled and cleaned or what have you, and use those, because the polymeric glorp is not something you want in a lab flask or condenser, it sets solid like glue. Fuckin' disgusting, so throwaway parts for the still itself, receiver is alright, just not the vessel the big quantities of smashed up, as far as possible compacted polystyrene are to be heated in, and the styrene monomer distilled off)

Phenylacetic acid is used by preparing, usually, either the calcium salt, or the salt with lead, and then destructive distillation, 'tis a harsh technique, basically distilling, but just the polystyrene in there, no solvent, just dry polystyrene, hence destructive, it depolymerizes it and gives styrene, which can then undergo some reactions, including a Willgerodt (caution, it both stinks
to high heaven, right up through the ceiling of said celestial abode, and curves back round to find itself up satan's own ass hole, and it also produces a lot of hydrogen sulfide, a noxious gas, about as toxic as hydrogen cyanide, only cyanide antidote kits don't work, and it has a ninja-sneaky manner of first paralyzing the olfactory nerve in sublethal concentrations. Or before someone has had time to inhale enough to off them, the paralysis is temporary unless the subject then dies; but the nasty sneaky little bastard factor is in that with the heinous stench of rotten eggs (H2S is what CAUSES rotten eggs to stink like theresa may's disease-riddled chancre-sore-encrusted snatch, due to the breakdown of sulfur containing aminoacids in the egg protein such as cystine, cysteine etc), it APPEARS to go away. It didn't. It hid from you because you can't smell it anymore.

All the while it is building up and poisoning you slyly until you drop dead. Or else you catch one big lungful and just drop dead on the spot.

The lead or calcium phenylacetate salts are then too, destructively distilled, giving a ketone (this appears to be a general reaction, E.g acetic acid, or rather, as calcium or lead acetate, when subjected to destructive distillation, gives acetone.), in this case the well known and much sought P2P/phenylacetone/BMK (benzyl-methyl ketone, a rather ugly piece of nomenclature if ever I saw one) that is then used to prepare the amphetamine via either reductive amination, for meth/ethamphetamine or else the ketoxime is formed via hydroxylamine and a mild base (NaOAc or carbonate will suffice, 'tis just to deprotonate the hydroxylammonium salt)

And then the ketoxime reduced to an amine using sodium in anhydrous ethanol (Boveault-Blanc reduction), for primary amines like amphetamine itself.

IIRC, I've never tried it, but apparently a vast improvement on using lead or calcium phenylacetate, is, whilst carefully controlling stoichiometry, using the adipic acid salt, an acid with two acidic groups, but the stoich. taken care of so that it is only half-deprotonated, along with a catalytic quantity of barium hydroxide or maybe oxide, was a long time since I read that paper and then destructively distilling.

Apparently gives a vastly superior yield to using the lead or calcium salts, with the adipate hemi-salt. Not just a few percent but close to double, or up in the 70-90% range depending on what ring substitutions if any someone happens to be tinkering with.

I seem to recall something about barium being used on its own too (not as metallic Ba, oxide or hydroxide, forget which)

But phenylacetic acid itself, it smells like the cat got home after a night on the hard liquor, dragged itself quarter-arsedly (forget half arsed, this cat is FUCKED up) into the nearest corner, pissed all over the carpet whilst the family are on hoiday for a week, and then fucks off to go lie down in the cat's employee's bed so as not to be near it's own piss.

The smell of P2P...its faint, well, detectable easily enough if smelled, although given its high boiling point it isn't hugely volatile at atmospheric pressure; (needs a decent vacuum to distill it, which may well be where the PAA contamination got in, or rather, where it got itself the opportunity to avoid being evicted)

Kinda...flowery, slightly but not too sweet, heady, with hints of say, some mid weight alkane like heptane, the hydrocarbon undertones being quite subtle. And as if one were to take a perfume like that combination and per liter, add perhaps two drops of turpentine, just barely detectable. Nice smell, PAA just stinks like Fubar's kecks after he's CBF changing them for the n'th fortnight in a row=D

And then a cat pissing all over his lap of course, since it does distinctly smell of cat piss and theresa may.

Alrighty there Monsta! been a while.

Good things? *lifts up sadie's top and legs it as fast as his fucked up neck, kneejoint and hips will permit*

Bad things? * pulls down Theresa May's trousers whilst wearing his welding mask and aims her at Monsternoodle, face first view right up the moldy, fungating, icicle-filled offal-maw, looking the other way, as if a latter-day Perseus, having chopped off Medusa's bonce with his shield as mirror to avoid being turned alive, into stone.*

I hate to think what looking right into that stench gash and tradesman's door to perdition, would do to somebody, but if they didn't turn to stone, it would be worse. Far worse. Something like being turned inside out, made unable to die, and being rolled eternally in caustic potash with a candiru up your dick eye. If candiru, like certain other catfish had evolved venomous spines, and if like a small number of other catfish, were capable of producing an electric discharge, like a torpedo ray or electric eel. Until the stars burn out their hydrogen, their helium, and they eventually have faded to a cold, inert ball of iron, interacting by gravitation alone, (Fe is the limit, it can be produced in stars but not fused, so it is in essence, the dead end, changing from a blazing fusion reactor confined by gravity, to a chunk of (EVENTUALLY) icy-cold iron.

You'll still be there. Trapped between our Sadie's hotness, desperately trying to use it to cling on to sanity, and on the other hand, the abominable stink-gullet of May's mushroom-encrusted pus factory, just ready to come and bite off your face with her cervical teeth (well, I say teeth, more, solidified, yeast-coagulated cancers in pointy polypoid form.)

So you ready to get frenched by Cthulhu on one of his post drinking binge, horribly hungover and probably been huffing petrol while he's at it?

I much prefer our wee ikkle Sadie myself :) but sorry, me and sham are too busy fighting it out over her and your stuck with Theresa May's BSL-4 laboratory with the negative pressure atmosphere reversed.

Don't say you didn't ask monsta=D You know what they say....'be careful what you wish for, you might get it'

I'm afraid I no longer take up against men who use over-familiar terms such as "duck" (if that really offends you, you'd probably better not live in Derbyshire or Staffordshire), "love" or "princess" (actually I'm still waiting for that one. But it's what I used to call Zoe when she was about three). I'm just too relieved it's not "Sir".

However, I draw the line at "darling".

I'm afraid I no longer take up against men who use over-familiar terms such as "duck" (if that really offends you, you'd probably better not live in Derbyshire or Staffordshire), "love" or "princess" (actually I'm still waiting for that one. But it's what I used to call Zoe when she was about three). I'm just too relieved it's not "Sir".

However, I draw the line at "darling".

Alright, bitch? ;)

Funnily enough, I would never use 'darlin' to a ladies face as it seems condescending, even though I use the term 'love' quite liberally. However, there are many women that call me 'darlin' and it doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it gives me a semi...

Last edited:
Clayhead? woollyback? what the fuck do those mean. I'm from cheshire, and I've never heard those terms before.

Clayhead? woollyback? what the fuck do those mean. I'm from cheshire, and I've never heard those terms before.

Fuck me man, where ya been? Clayhead - resides in the potteries. Woollyback - from areas surrounding, but not actually, Liverpool. I.e. plastic Scouser...

Oh, how freightfully pawsh of you! Arfter your barth, did you walk dine the parth in the grarss?

Anyway, my family might be from the place with a popular breed of dog named after it that isn't Germany, but I was the first one to be born across the border in Sheep Shagging County. Not that you could tell if you tasted one of my oatcakes!

well I know what a fuckin scouser is yeh daft cuntocks :p

But potteries? what?

As for where I've been..thats for me to know and you not to find out. Although currently, its standing in the shed, with a pizza steaming on a plate stuck on the bench drill plate, a mug full of ice cubes with mango coke poured in, and after that, I'll have me a cigar, and get back to working on my test tube holder.

And julie, so your ancestors are rottweilers?

Strange family...err..well I suppose the word 'pedigree' would have a double meaning there=D

Potteries = Stoke on Trent. Where we say stuff like "Just nip upstairs and swap the lights over in the bedroom, Duck" .....

Oh, how freightfully pawsh of you! Arfter your barth, did you walk dine the parth in the grarss?

Anyway, my family might be from the place with a popular breed of dog named after it that isn't Germany, but I was the first one to be born across the border in Sheep Shagging County. Not that you could tell if you tasted one of my oatcakes!

Heh, not quite Julie. I reside in that smaller, but no less of a shithole town just up the A500. Although we're all a bunch of retarded cretins, we still regard clayheads as our stupid big brother... ;)

I must admit that Limpet is a far much more posher cunt than me and thee will ever hope to be Julie (I know where you live LC). He rubs shoulders with the likes of Ian Brown FFS...