• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

I just Fucked up.....I successfully managed to chase a stim off foil. i get it now. Im worried for the future....

What stims have you been vaping Kingo?

TwikiMeme.jpg

I had a space burger at the Buck Rogers restaurant in 1983. Not sure if London or LA.

That's the little fucker..

Buck Rogers restaurant? I never knew they existed. You must have been seriously fucked up if you can't even remember which continent you were on... =D

Last edited:
I just Fucked up.....I successfully managed to chase a stim off foil. i get it now. Im worried for the future....

:D

I was never a fan of any stim I had tried, well some were ok but I was never a real fan & found them a waste of time & cash (each to their own I guess) BUT then came the day I started with peeve & after it went from me a-pvp.
When you said " i get it now. Im worried for the future.... " I can relate to that 100% for all it's worth if your doing one of those or maybe both please for your own mental health, legal ssues that may arise due to what you may end up doing be carefull & I mean that with all my heart.

I can see myself now doing that first vape of peevee & turning to my mate with the biggest grim on my face & I said the same thing "I get it now"
MDPV - Mad Dog Parole Violator............=D

What stims have you been vaping Kingo?

That's the little fucker..

Buck Rogers restaurant? I never knew they existed. You must have been seriously fucked up if you can't even remember which continent you were on... =D

A-php mate. Just found a little few amber specs on a bit of foil from a previous attempt. this time it just worked! BAMN!! i slept all night and all i have thought about all day is my next adventure. :)

:D

I was never a fan of any stim I had tried, well some were ok but I was never a real fan & found them a waste of time & cash (each to their own I guess) BUT then came the day I started with peeve & after it went from me a-pvp.
When you said " i get it now. Im worried for the future.... " I can relate to that 100% for all it's worth if your doing one of those or maybe both please for your own mental health, legal ssues that may arise due to what you may end up doing be carefull & I mean that with all my heart.

I can see myself now doing that first vape of peevee & turning to my mate with the biggest grim on my face & I said the same thing "I get it now"
MDPV - Mad Dog Parole Violator............=D

Hahahaha!! Im too old to get silly now but ill always order small. Just blew my mind didn't realise the power of the vape :) so glad MDPV aint about anymore, especially if a-php is an inferior cousin... :)

Hahahaha!! Im too old to get silly now but ill always order small. Just blew my mind didn't realise the power of the vape :) so glad MDPV aint about anymore, especially if a-php is an inferior cousin... :)

I'll ask again mate, what ya been vaping?? I need to know...

Cork seemed to have become so acceptable.. at least where I'm from. You can't move without people doing it

Seems I got a strange obsession/addiction to the Youtube channel of Ariel McCleary, I found her cover of Havana - Camila Cabello & she has something about her I cannot place.

I am getting old & need real help now :/

You ever listen to Radio 4 in the morning or watch nearly any news on the tv & they bang on about Brexit (I hate that word) & think "Jesus wept no mateer if we stay in or go out we're fucked"

All I know is how I feel & that is.......bring me the head of Anna Soubry stuck on the penis of Jacob Rees-Mogg & also Chuka Umunna is a terrorist & really supports Jabhat Fateh al-Sham. No wonder he wants to stay in the E.U.

Stimmy people win full stop.

Autistics rock (see what I did there=D) Although who the fuck are you calling fairy? This spazz ain't no fucking fairy fatherfucker :p

Need pie!! No more stims til payday! Tick tock ! Hope your good BPH. You too LC.

So you liked the aPHP then mate? I've only tried it once - got a 70mg sample, but I did it during a 3fpm session so couldn't evaluate it properly.

So you liked the aPHP then mate? I've only tried it once - got a 70mg sample, but I did it during a 3fpm session so couldn't evaluate it properly.

yeah i have always tried in the mix with other things but i find it delicious on its own! a new fave cheap as hell too :)

That went rather better than I expected...haha. Just had to go to a GP, to get another 'rescue pack' of chlormethiazole (heminevrin, oldschool tranq, chemically distinct from but binding to the same allosteric site on GABAa receptors as barbiturates/picrotoxin), and although I had ASKED for 12, as I needed...the locum must have mistyped, and it went in my favour instead. Meant to be 12, he input it as 21. Well then, I'm not going to go and bitch him out for that little slip of his keyboard. It does have a rather nice kick to it, as long as its used very carefully of course being barb like, and who am I to complain about being given almost double.