• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Merry Christmas EADDers!

Was very hot in my corner of the world, but had an awesome day. Saw some family I haven't seen in a while, had an excellent lunch and then came home, ate some mescaline and watched a storm light up the sky.

Be well!

Happy chrimbo people. Got myself some decks again, so going to blast out a mix. x

Also... FUCKIT!!! 'Scuse me - few hours late for my traditional X-mess videomatic felicitations. Watchit 'n' weep (if souls are present and correct)...

Not even kidding - genuinely gets me blubbing every time :eek:

<3

Bought the wife one of those £8.99 Alcatel mobile phones from Lidl for Xmas (hey, don't judge me, she wanted something dead simple). As she opened it, I joked: "that's a drug dealers phone that is". When my daughter saw it, she said: "my boyfriend's got one of those, he uses it as his drug phone!"

How we laughed...

Bought the wife one of those £8.99 Alcatel mobile phones from Lidl for Xmas (hey, don't judge me, she wanted something dead simple). As she opened it, I joked: "that's a drug dealers phone that is". When my daughter saw it, she said: "my boyfriend's got one of those, he uses it as his drug phone!"

How we laughed...

Hahahaha. =D

Has anybody tried herbal Nytol (don't worry, I haven't turned into a shady 2 bit drug user.. I think). Basically I bought a gram of ket the other week and fancied sticking myself in a hole before bed. I can never sleep whenever I do, and I knew that the original Nytol (diphenhydramine) would usually knock me out pretty fast, but all they had was the herbal stuff.

Well for starters, it does fuck all, so let's just get that out the way. But my god, this stuff is fucking minging. It smells and tastes like somebody has isolated some kind of toenail fungal infection and concentrated it into a single pill. They haven't even attempted to mask the taste (I am reminded here of when I decided ibuprofen had a nice taste so chewed one, before realising the nice flavour was actually a shell of sugar which was there with very good reason). Seriously you pick the pill up and swallow it and your fingers fucking stink, and then the taste nearly makes you gag.

I can't help but thinking of some kind of billionaire CEO son inheriting Nytol from his dad being an absolute creep and thinking "what could we possibly sell people that's more sketchy than diphenhydramine? Well probably not a lot, but oh I know; let's just make a fucking minging pill that does fuck all and sell it at four quid a box". Fucking snidey cunts!

I must admit Nytol (can't remember if it was herbal or not, probs not) completely saved my bacon many years ago after 4 years drug and alcohol free, I ended up buying some crack, smoking some, then freaking out as I'd forgotten that I always used to accompany it with smack/benzos, neither of which I had, nor wanted (smack anyway) & ringing my mate in a jittery paranoid panic, saying 'what am I going to do?'

He brought me round a box of Nytol which I had no hope whatsoever would help.....'something you buy over the counter legally, sorting out my crack fear? No fucking way'
Surprisingly though, it sorted me right out at the time (the years of abstinence of anything pharmaceutical may have had a bearing, who knows)

The herbal version is based on valerian extract, hops and passion flower.

Just go for proper high dosed valerian extract pills, which have a chance of working.

They do some weird stuff to dreaming though, and if used occasionally, (rapid, very, very rapid tachyphylaxis to this effect) can induce a sort of hyper-intense long action duration dreaming thing, most potent oneirogen I've ever encountered.

I must admit Nytol (can't remember if it was herbal or not, probs not) completely saved my bacon many years ago after 4 years drug and alcohol free, I ended up buying some crack, smoking some, then freaking out as I'd forgotten that I always used to accompany it with smack/benzos, neither of which I had, nor wanted (smack anyway) & ringing my mate in a jittery paranoid panic, saying 'what am I going to do?'

He brought me round a box of Nytol which I had no hope whatsoever would help.....'something you buy over the counter legally, sorting out my crack fear? No fucking way'
Surprisingly though, it sorted me right out at the time (the years of abstinence of anything pharmaceutical may have had a bearing, who knows)

Normal Nytol is diphenhydramine; a very powerful delerient which will put you in a different world for a good 8 hours, if you take enough.

The herbal stuff is hops, pashion flower and some other shit. Loving the name shytol!

The herbal version is based on valerian extract, hops and passion flower.

Just go for proper high dosed valerian extract pills, which have a chance of working.

They do some weird stuff to dreaming though, and if used occasionally, (rapid, very, very rapid tachyphylaxis to this effect) can induce a sort of hyper-intense long action duration dreaming thing, most potent oneirogen I've ever encountered.

What kind of dose, and what happens?

Blue Nytol (pharmacy only, behind-the-counter) is diphenhydramine. That's the stuff in original Benylin for Chesty Coughs (the behind-the-counter stuff, not the non-drowsy stuff). Generally works well, but tolerance can build up.

Green Nytol (herbal) is a valerian / hops / passiflora combination. The film coating on the tablets does little to disguise the taste and smell of the valerian root -- or the stuff it was growing in!

The tablets are highly variable; but if you can get hold of a sufficiently large quantity of actual valerian root (it's a "traditional herbal medicine", so still legal according to NPSA2016) and store it properly (air-tight container, dark place, steady temperature) to avoid deterioration, you can at least find a dose that works for yourself.

Blue Nytol (pharmacy only, behind-the-counter) is diphenhydramine. That's the stuff in original Benylin for Chesty Coughs (the behind-the-counter stuff, not the non-drowsy stuff

Not forgetting the dextromethorphan of course...

Now that the lack of activity in here has been highlighted by Zeph I feel compelled to gibber.

I have just smoked a rock of crock being the classy fella that I am. Its really nice actually for once, the bells are ringing out for junkie time. Glad I cannot get another one as I would like a shot and it would be crap.

Now that the lack of activity in here has been highlighted by Zeph I feel compelled to gibber.

I have just smoked a rock of crock being the classy fella that I am. Its really nice actually for once, the bells are ringing out for junkie time. Glad I cannot get another one as I would like a shot and it would be crap.

So what it like then this crock Stee?

Is it like the freebase of Alligator?

And how does it compare to crack? :)