• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

i had to turn once at work when the snotty little new teacher came crying into the prep room "they called me miss carpet muncher" . her name was miss carpenter. life at the secondary modern a cruel old thing eh?

I did post a picture of myself ages ago. I got ali to remove it when i realised how dangerous Evey could be after ringing around hospitals trying to fuck up backfrom the brink. Being only 3 public hospitals where i lived and i had posted that at some stage too. Sadie can vouch i dont look like that dude above.

Anyway still off the illicits. I got more acid mailed to me last week, Californian Sunshine apparently. My mate said start with a half so they must be strong fuckers. I will save a few and hand out to friends for some festive fun as acid in this town is not common at least among my friends. It used to be but these days all thats really available is base meth, ice, cocaine and mdma. Its strange as there is no shortage of acid in Oz. I guess its just we are all in our 40's and not everyone is up for a 15 hour commitment. Personally my favourite drug but you have to pick your time and place, minimise the chance of random things you might not want to happen like seeing people who you dont want to see balls deep in an acid trip. I always prepare. Lots of easy to eat food, mainly fruit, water, a thermos of ginger tea and ginger beer and music with back up batteries and go to one of my preferred tripping locations where i ( or we though these days i prefer solo or with a few close friends experienced in psychedelics) wont be disturbed. Take just before sunset and usually well on the way down by the time the suns up and the need to deal with society arrives. Oh and benzodiazepines if anyone needs to abort but thats never happened. They just get used so we can chill out, have a spliff and get some sleep. Never have work the next day if possible.
I will send you a pic Zeph then the mystery of consumer will be solved. Its 3 years old but i avoid cameras and the only others are group shots

FUBAR stop dreaming about my penis please. I know you are.

that's a scary sounding first sentence for sure

i had to turn once at work when the snotty little new teacher came crying into the prep room "they called me miss carpet muncher" . her name was miss carpenter. life at the secondary modern a cruel old thing eh?

That is brilliant! =D

I did post a picture of myself ages ago. I got ali to remove it when i realised how dangerous Evey could be after ringing around hospitals trying to fuck up backfrom the brink.

LOL. Looking back on it that was funny.....ringing round to achieve what? I honestly an firmly believe that person who will remain nameless needs to be sectioned for her own safety and that of her child and if I had met someone with a fraction of said mental illness in the course of ny work then they would get a section136 without a moment's hesitation. People forget a young child is involved in that madness and IMO that child is not safe.

i could could tell plenty of tales from the secondary modern but alas , max Clifford is gone now.

it's all degrees of sheer madness, other peoples lives are not mine, the general public are a mysterious crew for sure. best kept away from

my sister sent an ambulance round for me once, only after talking to me on the phone, she also called my dad out of his night out to go to my house before the ambulance got there to make sure i got in it. the paramedics had a chat with me when they arrived, i explained how i was feeling and what my plans were for the rest of the night. they checked with me that i hadn't taken or hidden more nitrazepam round the house (doc had given me 3) and said ,yes indeed, you are fine, good night, you know where we are should you need us.

i could could tell plenty of tales from the secondary modern but alas , max Clifford is gone now.

it's all degrees of sheer madness, other peoples lives are not mine, the general public are a mysterious crew for sure. best kept away from

my sister sent an ambulance round for me once, only after talking to me on the phone, she also called my dad out of his night out to go to my house before the ambulance got there to make sure i got in it. the paramedics had a chat with me when they arrived, i explained how i was feeling and what my plans were for the rest of the night. they checked with me that i hadn't taken or hidden more nitrazepam round the house (doc had given me 3) and said ,yes indeed, you are fine, good night, you know where we are should you need us.

That haopens all the time. People phone 999 in a panic for someone and it sounds terrible when you read the job on the terrafix....then whem you get there you have a nice chat with the patiernt, leave them some leaflets and say good night...

One big mistake people make is phone 999 and say they intend to hurt themselves, wait ages for ish and then go to bed and refuse to get up to open the door....big mistake as if someone does that them the door is coming in (courtesy of either police or fire brigade)....and depending on the circumstances, they might have to pay themselves to get in repaired

Loaded. Lots of drugs and overworked. Though I've took 20 days off for Xmas so I'm not even over worked now. Still a miserable cunt though.

Spending some overdue quality time with the family is remedying my cuntyness though...

I heard from a couple of EADDers recently so that prompted me to check in. Good to see some old nyms and new.

Loaded. Lots of drugs and overworked. Though I've took 20 days off for Xmas so I'm not even over worked now. Still a miserable cunt though.

Spending some overdue quality time with the family is remedying my cuntyness though...

I heard from a couple of EADDers recently so that prompted me to check in. Good to see some old nyms and new.

Bastard!! :X =D

Right, give us 10 days holiday and half yer drugz. Don't need any of yer miserable cuntyness though, I've got plenty of that... ;)

I know I haven't been on in a while but I still love you guys so I'm compelled by that love to wish you all a good Christmas <3