European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CC: Pigfuckers R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep good companions for someone like me, I will find a cute looking one from one of the farms around here.

Are you insinuating that I am not a cute enough companion Ceres? One must acquire a kitten?

Mine is snuggly enough but taken.

Can I suggest please going to a rescue centre. I've had many pets but they've all been a rescue. You can still get a kitten through rescue.

Yeah I will see what is around at the moment, want a cat that will enjoy living indoors and purring when happy.

i am not doing to good at the minute back on the benzos to help with my panic attacks going to the doctors about them tomorrow afternoon that and the boredom is getting to me any way will have to go as my free half hour is up see you tomorrow

Yeah I will see what is around at the moment, want a cat that will enjoy living indoors and purring when happy.

Easy enough to google the shelters around you. I'm also a member of a group that is a rescue. They have no shelter as such, they rely a lot on foster carers and in desperation a kennel. You can do an FB search for private organisations or a google search for larger ones. Please never purchase a pet. There are so many that need re-homed already.

Whaddup FG! How have you been m'darlin?

i am not doing to good at the minute back on the benzos to help with my panic attacks going to the doctors about them tomorrow afternoon that and the boredom is getting to me any way will have to go as my free half hour is up see you tomorrow

Awh bless you. Miss you, Foolsy. Take care n stay safe ok <3

Evey

Nice to see you popping in FG :) I hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow.

I have to agree with getting from a shelter when possible, ours quickly became part of the family and the house felt really strange when we put him in the cattery before we left on holiday.

I'm thinking about fostering again but my daughter seems to be against it. She's still hurting from our last dog dying. That was very painful. Sadly these dogs do need a foster until adopted.

Dunno, it'll have to be a family decision.

Awh that's a lovely thing to do, Sadie. Yes it's upsetting when an animal dies. When the family pet got run over we were upset n it was upsetting when Black, Beauty's sister died. I can understand her worry about having another one.

Evey

Went to the shop for menthol cigarette filter tips.
Ended up with Heroin, too.
The filter tips weren't even menthol in the end!

<3

Awh that's a lovely thing to do, Sadie. Yes it's upsetting when an animal dies. When the family pet got run over we were upset n it was upsetting when Black, Beauty's sister died. I can understand her worry about having another one.

Evey

That's the thing, "family" pet. They are family, you love them so much. We only had our last dog for just about a year. She was only two and she died in my arms. She had a fatal seizure. I still get upset about it. I rescued her and she still didn't have a full life. At least what she did have was happy.

qEglL2o.jpg

g4FLFWV.jpg

Last edited:
Oh gosh she was a beautiful little thing tho <3

Spent all day chilling with the wee (she!) dragon, she won't let me put her down now, just sat with her arms and legs wrapped round my hand like 'what?'. I've heard baby dragons tend to get shitty with you and puff up when you disturb them but she does not give a fuck and I love her to bits.

Ha! I actually showed your dragon off the other day! I really want one. So adorable!

Haha awesome :D They're the best creatures, fair bit of personality for a lizard. She's wrapped up in a little blanket on my chest now, digs in and falls asleep as soon as I do it then fucks off back to her tank when she's had enough. She's also still named Oscar, despite recent gender-based revelations

HAHA I was gonna ask about that because when name was suggested I was under the assumption it was male! I love the fact that not only has my son named this gorgeous girl, the fact that you kept the name!!

It's an excellent name! We assumed she was male too but I think all of our female pets have male names, so I guess it's in keeping with tradition :D

Status
Not open for further replies.