• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

I thought I could feel my ears burning. Whats this talk of a pussy furry cup....

Raises perfectly shaped eyebrow....

Evening SexyK. Also, what is this speak of a 3 way? Did you two drug me? I'm a little worried now. ;)

I love Scotland. My mum used to take me to watch The Open every year when I was a kid and I had the best holidays of my life in St. Andrews, Murefield, Troon etc...

But didn't the Romans build wall to separate us Geordie and you Jocks? :) :)

Aye, but is the wall not like a piece of Ikea self build now, or worse! Sure the Man could tell you more we have more maps between the both of us to know what to do with :eek:

We're not far from Troon.

Fuck Trump and Turnberry btw :!

You like golf? Hmmm I', having second opinions on you haha. There's 34 golf courses in our region. Only a few left who don't let women in yet :sus:

Furry pussy cup, Miss Lou?
I thought yo' man preferred the Moon Juice? ;)

Haha!! Yes I used to work in Wallsend and it's nowt to write home about...

What? They let women in golf courses now??? :)

Incidentally I remember when Tiger Woods won his first Masters and someone pointed out he would actually be allowed to join the club as they didn't allow black members..... Cue Augusta to appoint their first black member soon after. I felt sorry for the poor fella joining those wankers.

Not too fussed on golf now but loved it when I was a kid.... Was OK as well. 5 handicap when I was 13 years old... Then discovered booze and fanny and it soon went to shit....

Furry pussy cup, Miss Lou?
I thought yo' man preferred the Moon Juice? ;)

Moon juice?

Also, it wasn't me but the lovely Miss K that was talking about cat hair chopsticks and cups etc... She brought the pussy into the conversation, not me!

Just watched the voice for the first (and last) time ever. I do quite fancy Paloma Faith though for some reason...

Every time I see Boy George though I always think of my mate at work whose one claim to fame is that he arrested him for heroin possession in the 80s when he was a young Bobby in the Met.

Nice to see you back, G. I had noticed you lurking recently and hoped you would be back :) <3

My three numbers finally came up in the Irish lottery - £351 :D

I can't help but feel that I should have done the national lottery, if luck really does exist :\

My claim to fame is that due to some incredible stroke of luck I've never spent even a single night in police custody. Once had a police van and an ambulance pull up next to me due to a call about a 'dead guy slumped against wall'. I was not dead, surprisingly. I was gouching and homeless.
Was sat behind a suitcase carrying a good 5 grams of Smack, several wraps of Crack and an absolute butt-load of assorted benzo's when approached by an officer and somehow talked my way out of even a frisking, let alone a search. I don't know if he simply didn't see the discarded needles in the drain a foot away from me or chose to ignore them.

Yes Madame Lou - Moon Juice.
Juice of which appears generally in tandem with lunar cycles.
This is no longer funny.
You ruined my humour.
Fuck you, Sadie-Lou <3

Moon juice?

Also, it wasn't me but the lovely Miss K that was talking about cat hair chopsticks and cups etc... She brought the pussy into the conversation, not me!

How can you deny pretty boy Sadie, you're a cruel woman. With his long luscious tresses and sweet cheeks - I can't believe you're supposed to be his bestie but still deny anyone else's attentions on his loveliness :(

Looks like we're all at war gal ;)

Evening Don...

For some reason my phone shows that I'm always logged on here cos it remembers my password but I have had a brief peek in from time to time....

Can you still do the national lottery in NI? Lots of people used to do the Irish lottery at the bookies over here as the odds of winning something in the hundreds of pounds range is much better but fucking hell 50odd million jackpot on the national lottery tonight (although I forgot to buy a ticket).

How can you deny pretty boy Sadie, you're a cruel woman. With his long luscious tresses and sweet cheeks - I can't believe you're supposed to be his bestie but still deny anyone else's attentions on his loveliness :(

Looks like we're all at war gal ;)

Me? Lovely? Ahahaha.
Fuk u. N stuff. And things.

Fine, I'm shit at not being nice. :(

Evening Don...

For some reason my phone shows that I'm always logged on here cos it remembers my password but I have had a brief peek in from time to time....

Can you still do the national lottery in NI? Lots of people used to do the Irish lottery at the bookies over here as the odds of winning something in the hundreds of pounds range is much better but fucking hell 50odd million jackpot on the national lottery tonight (although I forgot to buy a ticket).

I also forgot to have a punt on the lottery - thank fuck. My worst nightmare would be winning millions of quid. I'd be fuckin dead within 6 months...

I also forgot to have a punt on the lottery - thank fuck. My worst nightmare would be winning millions of quid. I'd be fuckin dead within 6 months...

If you ever do win, remember your ol' pal Sprouty is just down the road. ;)

I know where you live!

Only six months? You some kind of puff? :)

Seriously though it would be a hell of a way to go. Remember that fucking moron who won the 10 million and spunked it all in a few years?

Yes Madame Lou - Moon Juice.
Juice of which appears generally in tandem with lunar cycles.
This is no longer funny.
You ruined my humour.
Fuck you, Sadie-Lou <3

Why are you being mean to me? :(

Me? Lovely? Ahahaha.
Fuk u. N stuff. And things.

Fine, I'm shit at not being nice. :(

I've always enjoyed ugly awkward animals ;)

The best bit about loving them is watching them bloom <3

.....And fuck you too you runt cunt :p

Coughing and spluttering today. Yuk. I think a cup of ginger and lemon tea, some more Endone and valium and back to bed. Stupid lurgy.

And Miss K, 'ugly awkward animals'? :eek:

You have better words then?

No one can be bad to Sadie, so Sadie no worries ever there, you're a beautiful person...if not a bit Wednesday :sus:

I've recently had myself described as a pretentious snobby cow. Life goes on...