• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c6(?) -- No in outs or butts about it. Anal fissure!

Then again, the meat industry isn't exactly known for sticking to the rules. A lot of products marketed as freerange are often far from it.
For me, what is perhaps more important is the fact that our meat consumption is one of the largest (some studies claim the single largest) threats to the global environment. Also, our current meat demand is simply impossible to fulfill with free range meat.

Well, i'm thinking buy from a local farm rather than a supermarket. It's when things get widespread that expedience becomes a real issue.

supermarket chicken and beef seems to have two tiers, one dirt cheap and one two or three times as expensive. Are you really getting something more ethical for the extra money?

The expensive stuff the chickens are fed on better food to make them tastier, a freedom food badge also indicates that some kind of standardization was implemented... They tend to come from smaller farms also, so less likely have such bad conditions.

lol @ mr hands, older than the internet.

a guy taking in the arse of a horse that then ruptured is insides

I've never heard of this one before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

Damn, you were actually telling the truth. That's officially the most fucked up thing i've ever seen/heard in all my years of internetting... My Colon is hurting just thinking back to the video. Thanks for the lovely memories FG.

wiki said:
, and seized hundreds of hours of videotapes of men engaging in receptive anal sex with horses. ...

Media reports at the time of the trial suggested that despite seizing and examining carefully a large number of such videos from the property, no evidence of injury to the horses was found,

What a fucking job to sort through all those videos.

Last edited:
Well, i'm thinking buy from a local farm rather than a supermarket. It's when things get widespread that expedience becomes a real issue.

I'm a meat eater and think buying higher welfare stuff is better than a poke in the teeth, but if you're worried about animal welfare there's still issues there. Even in free range commercial chicken farms they're going to be killing all the male chicks because they're of no use. Same with the majority of young bulls in the dairy industry. Labelling can be misleading too, outdoor bred, great stuff.

Edit: also the environmental concerns. Basically, probably wouldn't do most of us much harm to eat less meat.

yeah, it is really easy to live without meat if you enjoy cooking and being a bit creative with it. One thing I couldn't live without though is CHEESE. I LOVE CHEESE. dairy farming is intensive business though aswell. I have seen the cows at a dairy farm on a regular basis and they just look like prisoners, slaves, being used like machines. They are outdoors though eating grass during the summer and seem happy enough. Watching them being marched into the building for milking is a bit depressing.

I couldn't go vegan, that is just a step too far.

Rass I assume you know about goatse then?

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

pregabalin overload

yeah, it is really easy to live without meat if you enjoy cooking and being a bit creative with it. One thing I couldn't live without though is CHEESE. I LOVE CHEESE. dairy farming is intensive business though aswell. I have seen the cows at a dairy farm on a regular basis and they just look like prisoners, slaves, being used like machines. They are outdoors though eating grass during the summer and seem happy enough. Watching them being marched into the building for milking is a bit depressing.

I couldn't go vegan, that is just a step too far.

Rass I assume you know about goatse then?
I love vegetarian food but my son loves meat.
Does anyone here watch doctors? It's a great programme. It's bad but it's good. The fictional town of leather ridge not far from the crossroads motel.

Nah but I was just thinking about Crossroads the other night. That and Take the High Road, I think it was.

edit: looking at the wiki page I have no idea why I remember Take the High Road but whatever.

I'm a meat eater and think buying higher welfare stuff is better than a poke in the teeth, but if you're worried about animal welfare there's still issues there. Even in free range commercial chicken farms they're going to be killing all the male chicks because they're of no use. Same with the majority of young bulls in the dairy industry. Labelling can be misleading too, outdoor bred, great stuff.

Edit: also the environmental concerns. Basically, probably wouldn't do most of us much harm to eat less meat.

so, sifting through the amazon-esque stream of new age nonsense, despite crying into your pillow each night at the plight of the animals, you still rip apart and slobber down the wee furry fellas with gusto each night so long as youve paid a sufficient amount to satisfy that hunter-killer conscience of yours. truly inspiring

so, sifting through the amazon-esque stream of new age nonsense, despite crying into your pillow each night at the plight of the animals, you still rip apart and slobber down the wee furry fellas with gusto each night so long as youve paid a sufficient amount to satisfy that hunter-killer conscience of yours. truly inspiring

People living with contraditions in their life, shocking.

My friends at a peace festival now. They have Wi-Fi, but you have to shit in a bucket.

To anyone in contact with Evey. Or if you're reading this yourself Evey. I can't access my emails properly or reply. There's a problem with riseup..