• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c6(?) -- No in outs or butts about it. Anal fissure!

Me too, drives me mad but can't sleep if I put my arms anywhere else but under the pillow

Horse head pillow

horse_head_pillow_1-740x277.jpg

Oh my god I want one!

Reminds me of the equally fun stuffed cancer cell (they have pretty much every nasty disease for you to cuddle with)

not clickin on everything zo aint going too FG mate =D but good to zee ya. how are u?

2nd day of new job done.. seems alright so far. bodys aching quite a bit

Hope you're all well <3

Smoked the stuff I cleaned out my grinder, got impatient with the vodka evaporating cos it was only like 37.5% and filtered it. Fairly fucking high, no chance of getting anything done this morning that isn't drinking tea, playing Knights of the Old Republic, or admiring the sunlight. Also I shotted the filtered liquid because I'm gross and it actually made the fantastically named Putinoff vodka taste faintly palatable, though probably that's because a lot of the booze had already evaporated off and there was about a teaspoon of liquid. Either way, it was an improvement.

not clickin on everything zo aint going too FG mate =D but good to zee ya. how are u?

hello nick sorry its a late reply not doing to go at the moment been feeling just jumping of the bridge over the main road a lot of late i am getting to old and tired of this life i just had it with the world full stop at the moment

As embarrassing as it is, my inner monologue isn't too far from that sometimes. Love Limmy <3

Me too, drives me mad but can't sleep if I put my arms anywhere else but under the pillow

A proper bedset should include a bolster. For some reason they went out of fashion in the British Isles, it seems.

All my Asian beds have a bolster. Can be hugged, used as a footrest, used between legs, used to keep kids from falling off the bed, as a barrier or a massive pillowfight mace.

You guys should all buy one tomorrow.

Don I'm going to see Limmy on Saturday night in Glasgow
He's just released a book of short stories and he's putting on a show based around that.
Proper buzzin for it