• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

I asked for a late appt as I need sleep. I'm physically and emotionally drained. My appt is at 1610.

Trying to get an appt is like a radio phone in. You're lucky if you can even get through. Took me 10 min of solid ringing.

Said to the woman, " can I get the latest appt possible today" " I can give you 10" " do you not have anything later, I really don't wish to come in this morning as I need sleep" "Do you mean later this morning" At this point I actually had to take the phone away from my ear as I can't take this much stupidity this early in the morning. Me:"no, the latest appt possible as I need sleep......." Finally I get the 1610 appt when the shoe finally drops of what the latest appt actually means. Give me strength to deal with humans today as I don't think I can manage.

To be fair, they're probably so used to people demanding early appointments that they just can't fathom why anybody would want a late one!

That said, it sounds frustrating as fuck. Especially if you're tired.

You take the happiness when you can get it sweetheart, we have enough suffering in our lives.

Ack, it was about time I pulled my weight on the tea front friend <3 No spiking just a wee bit of milk.

Aw, thank you. On both fronts. <3

I'm doing my best; obviously my instinct is to sit and wait for it all to be exposed as stupid illusion, but that's no way to live, is it?

And the sunshine will always be there, even if it hides from time to time.

It's murder trying to get a GP appointment. Can take up to a month to see your own doc. Glad that's worked out for today - now get yourself some sleep madam and set an alarm! <3

Oddly enough I'm tired but not sleepy. I really should get my head down. Gonna have a glass of juice and cig and see if I can put my head down for a bit but Damn it the Autoplay on YouTube is so damn good today!!!

woke up with my head all over the place :(

Went to bed with my head in much the same place sweetie. Sucks...

Woke up a bit better but damn, I'm so used to being in control of everything including my emotions that this is far too unnerving.

Hope your head gets back in the game soon. PM me if you want <3

Literally? Oh dear - sounds like lots of fluids and a big fried egg roll with a couple of paracetamol are needed for you my flower <3

Oddly enough I'm tired but not sleepy. I really should get my head down. Gonna have a glass of juice and cig and see if I can put my head down for a bit but Damn it the Autoplay on YouTube is so damn good today!!!

Try some milk, I find it makes me sleepy even just a wee glass. Must get into teaching you some breathing exercises and mindfulness because even if you can't sleep it calms and rests you.

I can't be doing with too much stimulation of any kind if I'm tired, it stops me sleeping, think they call it sleep hygiene wummin! (((hugs))). Sorry for the nag, it's only because I care xxx

I'm bad with sleep at the best of times Kate. As of late it seems to become far worse. Yes I know I need better sleep hygiene. Known this for years. Now it seems more of a priority. :\

Milk!!!! That's just nasty!!!!! 8o Ewwww and NO!!!!!

Lovely weather today... beautiful <3

Just sometimes Dan, I resent you and you're southern English weather haha! Nae Vit D supplements for you the day eh ;) Have a good one babes x

I'm bad with sleep at the best of times Kate. As of late it seems to become far worse. Yes I know I need better sleep hygiene. Known this for years. Now it seems more of a priority. :\

Milk!!!! That's just nasty!!!!! 8o Ewwww and NO!!!!!

Awww Sadie I'm so sorry. I hope this is the start of it getting fixed, I'd hate to see you burn out even more. Fingers crossed for you, I'll be thinking of you this afternoon at docs.

Almond milk? Hot choc?

Will I shut up now? lol

Nearly as nasty as exclamation mark abuse =D

I will beat you down boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't poke the bear! <3 ;)

Just sometimes Dan, I resent you and you're southern English weather haha! Nae Vit D supplements for you the day eh ;) Have a good one babes x

Awww Sadie I'm so sorry. I hope this is the start of it getting fixed, I'd hate to see you burn out even more. Fingers crossed for you, I'll be thinking of you this afternoon at docs.

Almond milk? Hot choc?

Will I shut up now? lol

You're fine Kate. If hot drinks helped with sleep I'd be drinking them all the time. Sadly nothing really helps except things I'd rather not take so Don't.

well I ended the day in a tramadol nod. Not unpleasant but bit undignified to wake up with your cheek on the keyboard. =/

anyone else find onions really good for sleeping? :) if i eat something with onion in it (salad perhaps?) its guaranteed to ease my dreams.

not for those who wish to share a bed with an unaware partner

Yeah, kingme, rather potent it is. Moreover, if you take an onion plus beans combo before sleeping (take a proper dose orally) it will help your brain created an endogeneous psychoactive substance known as "Tear gas"

anyone else find onions really good for sleeping? :) if i eat something with onion in it (salad perhaps?) its guaranteed to ease my dreams.

not for those who wish to share a bed with an unaware partner

Onions are fab, You can caramelize em, put em in burgers, sandwiches, salads anywhere, in sauces =D delicious motherfuckers that make you cry.
And if you put em next to sleeping ill babies it eases their cold so they don't wake up as much as they would 'cause of their stuffy noses. Never tried that for myself :)

Darling you're gonna be fine, love and more love love love <3

Im a dickhead, i slept till noon, nomming on a big yum sandwich :)
Morning!

Lovely weather today... beautiful <3

Yep yep <3 Makes the world of difference. Nearly skipped down the road to the pharmacy today. Nearly. Give it a few more weeks and a few extra degrees and I'll be happy!

Part of my happiness is most definitely bittersweet, so it ain't all plain sailing. The fact that said happiness is there at all is really something, and the source of said happiness keeps on delivering. So I'll enjoy it while I'm lucky and blessed enough to do so.

But the sunshine and the first signs of Spring deserve a lot of credit too. Along with punk rock and THC.

Happy Sammy on a day where I have suffered one misfortune after another? Something doesn't seem right here... maybe you've managed to steal all my good luck :\

Despite sun and a godly amount of sleep I don't think I've felt more fucked for a while. Went to bed with a wrist injury that has been present for weeks but has never gone beyond a slight twinge of pain when I lean on it too hard. Woke up with the whole of my wrist/lower part of my hand swollen and almost agonising pain whenever I so much as lift it. And god, you don't appreciate how much you need two hands until you can't fucking use one.

The source of this injury is a mystery... not sleep related as I went to sleep on my back and woke up in exactly the same position. Maybe it's some kind of payback for me being a terrible person. Add to that being sick AGAIN as soon as I woke up and feeling like crying and I think I am giving up on being almost sober once tomorrow comes and I can get some fucking drugs.

Fucked up life and limb in the space of a day, good work. And no one to moan to except you cunts but can barely type so off to attempt one handed milkshake making and wallow in self pity. Enjoy the sun, I've closed the curtains as it was tormenting me.

:! <3

Ha :D

Empathise with you, Summer, you really don't realise how much you need your hands til you've got one or both of the fuckers bandaged up. Remember naively trying to bang my ex with my right hand in a cast and having her laugh at me til I gave up (I was seventeen shut up).

Feel stupidly productive today despite codeine-monginess and a nasty chest infection, actually gutted I couldn't work today but wouldn't do my chest any good so I'm trying to play at being housewife in between bouts of FIFA.

I find it so relieving when I don´t have to work!! Even being sick and all.:)

Happy Sammy on a day where I have suffered one misfortune after another? Something doesn't seem right here... maybe you've managed to steal all my good luck :\

Maybe! Sorry about that.

I know all about the sorrow that comes with having one functioning hand after I damaged my radial nerve. Sounds like you've left something alone and aggravated it. Get it seen to.

As for being sick upon waking, perhaps Dan should start to worry...

Said to the woman, " can I get the latest appt possible today" " I can give you 10" " do you not have anything later, I really don't wish to come in this morning as I need sleep" "Do you mean later this morning" At this point I actually had to take the phone away from my ear as I can't take this much stupidity this early in the morning. Me:"no, the latest appt possible as I need sleep......." Finally I get the 1610 appt when the shoe finally drops of what the latest appt actually means. Give me strength to deal with humans today as I don't think I can manage.

Do you want a logical explanation, or do you just want to greet about it? ;)

She knew damn fine what you meant and what you wanted. She was acting the daftie.

Early appointments have a shorter shelf life than later ones. It's their job to try and fill the earlier ones first. It's just a wee game. :D

Remember naively trying to bang my ex with my right hand in a cast and having her laugh at me til I gave up (I was seventeen shut up).

Snortle. =D