Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLVII: Clinging to all the right places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning EADD,crap weather outside.
Hospital all day today for chemo,supposed to be tmrw but short staffed,so in today.
Took a few vallies before I left home so hopefully might get a bit of sleep if I'm lucky.
Have a good day people.

Just read an article saying the cast of 12 Years A Slave should clean up at the Oscars - awful that people still think like that in 2014.

Morning fellas, just had cup of tea with whatever leftovers I found in my kratom bags cemetary in the basement(I have two huge plastic boxes full of them, in their hundreds), made me feel a bit better but I'll inevitably start feeling shit in a few hours. Still haven't gotten my dissos and benzos, graaa:X

Oh and it's snowing like crazy, which is great, cause cold weather is the best when withdrawing8)

Anyway enough whining

Knock: I think it might be just in your head mate, I mean changing houses is a huge stress, emotional and financial, I don't see why they would feel so strongly about you as to move away, there're probably other reasons, don't feel bad. Unless you threatened them or egged their house while off your face, I don't think they're leaving because of you. Hope your next neighbour is nice

yeah knock look on the positive side your new neigbour might be the woman of you dreams, and single, and into substance experimentation. Maybe thats a little too optimistic, but its a chance to start again whoever they may turn out to be. I also doubt that your current neignbours are moving because of you, if you were causing them a problem there'd be lot more notes through doors and visits from officials and stuff like that first i would have thought. All those kind of measures would have been exhausted first IMO. Your number of incidents affecting your neighbours has been very low as far as i know. Its not like you are completely selfish and inconsiderate or you wouldnt even be worrying about it in the first place !

no worries u only use it 4 pissing so ?;)

OH HA HA :p;) :\ Very funny. :D

Right gotta have a shower and shave and then a haircut for tomorrows interview. Bathroom is fucking freezing though, what a fucking cold day.

Noticed my next door neighbours have put their house up for sale. Not sure how I feel about this; it's this cunt that called the cops when I jumped out the window and broke my foot. But he's not all bad, and I thought we were getting on pretty well recently. I'm always polite to him, and have helped him out with various things like the special aluminium plug I have for the washing line pole in my garden I don't use, he had his eye on that, and I let him have it without any hesitation. Nice to be nice.

But I'm worried that they're leaving partly to get away from me. I'm not that fucking bad. I keep myself to myself, I don't rape their daughter and I won't rape his wife, she's a minger anyway. But there is a small town mentality here and one of the first things he said to me when I moved in was that he was glad they weren't building more council houses over the road because it would bring "druggies". Ha! Fuck you, you're neighbour is a druggie. He's a fucking Christian, not an OK one like raas but a sanctimonious, parsimonious, holier than thou, that's the neighbourhood going to the dogs sort of Christian. Basically a narrow minded twat. So I'm glad to see the back of him, but on the other hand I really don't want to have people move away just because I'm here. I'm not dangerous, except perhaps to myself. I won't lead your womenfolk astray or steal your tins of beans. Maybe I'm imagining it. Anyway it's on my mind. Now I feel I have to get my door fixed as it's still got the "knocked in by the police" chipboard panel, that won't help with viewings. Or maybe not, maybe it'll mean I get a neighbour who realises that people are just people and if they have been through hard times then that's not indicative of their moral standing. Maybe. Fingers crossed.

Heyyyyyyy STOP thinking like that please! When my neighbour had a 'for sale' sign up I had similar thoughts "are they moving cause I shout at my kid? Can they hear me singing n find it annoying" blah blah then I realised they're selling up to get more for their business n was nothing to do with me at all.

You're not a "druggie," you're a person who takes drugs. I hate how people put labels on others n categorise them like that. What I've seen of you on here is a very lovely, caring, intelligent , considerate bloke. So no more of that thinking, ok?!!! I 'm sure there's lots of reason for him moving.

Cant stand people like that. and you sound paranoid. small town mentality is shite, the town i live is a reasonable size but its still got that bullshit gossip drama. fuck em

Just watched a docuemntary called "i am". One of the most moving, inspiring, amazing documentaries ive ever seen. beautiful

Just read an article saying the cast of 12 Years A Slave should clean up at the Oscars - awful that people still think like that in 2014.

haha oooh, where you find these max? or you a secret comic genius.

Its good to not have neighbors. Though my house is opposite a block of flats, fuck knows how that got planning permission. Its all full of flakeys anyhow, they see my penis daily. My house is on an end plot anyway, and then the guy to the right uses it as a holiday home, he must as hes only here a few times a year.

My friends neighbors moved out though recently, the main reason them being noisy bastards. No warnings or asking though, just decided better to up sticks and move and then the landlord told them after. I also got accepted to deliver flowers on valentines day for £120 not even a full days work, might come across some bored housewives, never know. Think thats about my brain emptied.

Noticed my next door neighbours have put their house up for sale. Not sure how I feel about this; it's this cunt that called the cops when I jumped out the window and broke my foot. But he's not all bad, and I thought we were getting on pretty well recently. I'm always polite to him, and have helped him out with various things like the special aluminium plug I have for the washing line pole in my garden I don't use, he had his eye on that, and I let him have it without any hesitation. Nice to be nice.

But I'm worried that they're leaving partly to get away from me. I'm not that fucking bad. I keep myself to myself, I don't rape their daughter and I won't rape his wife, she's a minger anyway. But there is a small town mentality here and one of the first things he said to me when I moved in was that he was glad they weren't building more council houses over the road because it would bring "druggies". Ha! Fuck you, you're neighbour is a druggie. He's a fucking Christian, not an OK one like raas but a sanctimonious, parsimonious, holier than thou, that's the neighbourhood going to the dogs sort of Christian. Basically a narrow minded twat. So I'm glad to see the back of him, but on the other hand I really don't want to have people move away just because I'm here. I'm not dangerous, except perhaps to myself. I won't lead your womenfolk astray or steal your tins of beans. Maybe I'm imagining it. Anyway it's on my mind. Now I feel I have to get my door fixed as it's still got the "knocked in by the police" chipboard panel, that won't help with viewings. Or maybe not, maybe it'll mean I get a neighbour who realises that people are just people and if they have been through hard times then that's not indicative of their moral standing. Maybe. Fingers crossed.

hahahaha hahahahahaahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahaah

You leapt out your window and broke your foot?

Thing is Knock, there's probably more to the story than you like to realise. How many nights have you been singing and dancing in your bedroom in the middle of the night while mashed off your tits and oblivious to all the neighbours listening in? What strange things have you been upto on them al-lad and GHB fuelled nights then woke up nonethewiser?

Herbs are being grown commercially in former World War Two air raid shelters under south London.

Richard Ballard and Steven Dring have been conducting trials in the tunnels below the Northern Line, near Clapham North, for the past 18 months.

_72615575_tunnel-farm1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25948880

Is growing cress really that fucking profitable? Jesus I can grow that on my window cill in my cereal bowl from last year, they have about enough produce to make about 10 salads! Put it to proper use boys.

Thats a good point raas

Post has arrived and no 4-fa. bollocks, nearly 30 quid down the shitter. seriously doubt its gonna arrive now

officially out of etiz, does anyone know if i'm going to have an w/ds? I've had 50mg spread over about three weeks, there has been some nights where I haven't taken any though.

get to fuck raas. I called you nice as well. for a christian.

get to fuck raas. I called you nice as well. for a christian.

ha, don't worry it's more empathy than criticism. Chuffed to be called an "ok Christian" I've been called far worse.

A while ago my parents went away on holiday, I took advantage by planning a night of drunkenness, singing and youtube as it's a detached home. They didn't tell me they had come home early, as mother was ill.

So I put music on full, danced around and downed glasses of wine.

10 minutes later father jumps out of bed, semi-clad, into the room wondering what the hell is going on. I cannot explain the awkwardness of that moment.

Also, recently I tried to repeat this. Checked the house that everyone was out. Started drinking, dancing and chanting strange things. Little did I know mother was not out, but ill in bed with the light off. Fuck knows what she heard.

No, I feel your pain Knock. It takes a very special kind of person to Get mashed and chant strange things in their bedroom. Sadly not all of the world see's it that way; comprehends this.

well fucking sorted liver function test hiv and hep test all came back clean :) http://youtu.be/wGqnfoovxVo thanks brimz :)

i got the same problem as you knock with my neighbours saying thing about me doing strange things

Status
Not open for further replies.