• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

How come you can still face bacon, after seeing me covered in pig cum and surrounded by butchered swine? You're fuckin weird man..
You can turn me off sausages or frozen turds but nothing is getting in between me and my bacon.

This night shift stuff is going to take some getting used to i think. I dont know if i should be asleep or awake. I feel like a wine with dinner but cant have one...why did i become a nurse again?

At least your reversed sleep pattern brings you more in line with those awake in European time zones. Perfect for EADD.

I used to hate the idea of night shifts but was always ok by the time I got to work. If the shift was busy then the night would fly, if not then it would never be a problem to find ways to pass the time, especially if I was in charge of the ward. Smoking weed was always a good option - probably one of the umpteen reasons why I'm not allowed to be a nurse any more.

Weed is definitely not an option with my job. If i made a mistake because i was affected by anything i would never forgive myself. Nightshift is cruisy normally but it can have its moments as some people are just not comfortable in hospital. I do love the job but i hate nightshift. Day shift flys with all the showers etc...arvo is my fav..no showers lol but plenty to do. Anyway i am off to scheme a plan still steal my drugs back from FUBAR. I hope they are not in his freezer...

...If i made a mistake because i was affected by anything i would never forgive myself....

I could have done this at any point under the influence of nothing but my own bad judgement and the fact that I did not is the only reason that I can just about live with all the naughty stuff I did get up to.

Ironically I always found it relatively easy to work while stoned - as an RMN I never had anything particularly technical to do aside from IM roa drugs (I'm phlebotomy trained but there was never any call for this duty during the night - in a serious emergency the doc would usually take bloods as part of the general rigmarole) and there was little to no moving and handling (and potential dropping and injuring / killing) with the adult client group.

Yeah i have to administer all sorts of medication mistake could cost someone their life. I have never been intoxicated when nursing. When i ran bottleshops i was stoned 24/7 though and did a fantastic job but it did not have the same consequences.

Don't get me wrong - their is no justification for it but my colleagues were as bad as I was - in a lot of cases worse (coming in still half pissed / coming down from pills, speed etc) for early shifts.

It was a bad culture all round - for a decade we all used to work rest and play together - I was in a relationship with one of the senior managers (who was using heroin herself and is STILL nursing!!!) when my own wheels finally came off. Thankfully it was my (non - prescription) paperwork that suffered and started to 'out' my incompetence - still bad shit but in the context of the range of things I could have fucked up with I got away lightly to be fair.

Speaking of work i had better go shave and shower and get my skates on. i love the nightlife..i love the boogie..

Slept on the sofa downstairs last night to give wifey as much comfort in bed as she could muster due to her sciatica. Ended up in this weird twilight sleep where I was never sure if I was awake or asleep. Anyway, I started to have some quite disturbing dreams based around an empty warehouse I was trying to escape from where there was an all pervading sense of doom. Eventually, I made it into a small room from where I was sure I could make my escape. As I was about to do so, a grotesque head in what looked like a space helmet suddenly appeared before me, which freaked me out so much it woke me up. As I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was this ugly, distorted face looking straight at me. Obviously, my reflex action was to twat the fucker! It was only then that I fully awoke and realised I'd punched my own reflection in the blank screen of the laptop I'd been watching as I fell asleep the night before!! True story that...

Don't get me wrong - their is no justification for it but my colleagues were as bad as I was - in a lot of cases worse (coming in still half pissed / coming down from pills, speed etc) for early shifts.

It was a bad culture all round - for a decade we all used to work rest and play together - I was in a relationship with one of the senior managers (who was using heroin herself and is STILL nursing!!!) when my own wheels finally came off. Thankfully it was my (non - prescription) paperwork that suffered and started to 'out' my incompetence - still bad shit but in the context of the range of things I could have fucked up with I got away lightly to be fair.

I'm not getting you wrong. For social/class structure reasons you are out of a job, and where you are, while your senior manager survived. Seen it a hundred times. It stinks.

I am having incredible difficulty shaking this hangover. I was in Derry last night and got the second train home this morning with a nasty hangover.

It was the least hangover-friendly train journey ever. A parent in front of me gave their daughter a damn harmonica which she blew the entire journey. I was surrounded by what had been a hen party the night before and they were reminiscing with much hysterics. Then appeared a troupe of zany children's entertainers who..well..entertained the children with great songs such as 'Purple Train' :|

I gave it another chance and I still don't like Derry.

Half right.

It was a Prince parody but their speech was fine. However, they were definitely an impediment.

I am having incredible difficulty shaking this hangover. I was in Derry last night and got the second train home this morning with a nasty hangover.

It was the least hangover-friendly train journey ever. A parent in front of me gave their daughter a damn harmonica which she blew the entire journey. I was surrounded by what had been a hen party the night before and they were reminiscing with much hysterics. Then appeared a troupe of zany children's entertainers who..well..entertained the children with great songs such as 'Purple Train' :|

I gave it another chance and I still don't like Derry.

This is fucking brilliant. It sounds like the weird shit that might unfold if you got a train whilst full of acid, and only then.

Except on your hangover.