• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

I thought i had grown out of this " Fuck it its tuesday night, one line one hurt" shit. Clearly not however on the flip side i have had a great time so who knows. Sometimes you just got ton go against the grain. i have been too good for too long. Wednesday night....wankered...

Don't understand why you've blagged time off work tbh, I love going to work speeding my tits off

Don't understand why you've blagged time off work tbh, I love going to work speeding my tits off

I drive a 20 ton loading shovel in a really tiny yard. have to be 100% focused and that i am most def not! no sleep etc id rather get sacked for not going in rather than potentially hurt someone. Im best of on house arrest!

I drive a 20 ton loading shovel in a really tiny yard. have to be 100% focused and that i am most def not! no sleep etc id rather get sacked for not going in rather than potentially hurt someone. Im best of on house arrest!
Ah, fair enough mate. Not sure that would have stopped me mind you, but kudos for responsibility.

Ah, fair enough mate. Not sure that would have stopped me mind you, but kudos for responsibility.

I've attempted it before on a few dodgy monday mornings fuck that! so i plead the fifth made up lies and now i'm having bacon sandwiches for breakfast at 10:00am followed by bongs. i feel such a cunt but sometimes you just gotta do you !

Ok things aren't getting a little sketchy now. Just like hazy cobweb airborne dot curtains (are they a thing? Should be ) like living in a tv with shit picture in the 80's or some shit. Than god for the DustBuster. Come at me bro

Fucking my neighbourhood spooky as fuck at night. Like the Bronx crossed with silent hill.. crackheads on the corner waiting to score, the screams of domestic abuse in the air....

First day on site at me new job. Feel like a giant. Between 6 and 14 inches taller than everybody I have seen so far (that's hundreds of people), and I'm not freaky tall.

However, many cute women in hard hats and safety boots is a bonus.

First day on site at me new job. Feel like a giant. Between 6 and 14 inches taller than everybody I have seen so far (that's hundreds of people), and I'm not freaky tall.

Hope it goes well Jackal :)

you in Asia i presume?
and yeah, best wishes mate L)

Spent 24 hours snorting coke and have now properly crashed. Sweat streaking off me and a banging headache.

you in Asia i presume?
and yeah, best wishes mate L)

Yeah, and thanks.

Was slightly intimidated when my first real task was to oversee the stripping and inspection of an industrial gearbox, which weighs 105 fucking tonnes, but read the manual and carried on. All the same shite, just upscaled in size from my last job by 80%.

Really like it so far.

Currently in Lima, Peru. Hooked up with a cool Dutch couple. This place is awesome. Great food. Friendly people. Language barrier can be a bit of a problem but you always get your message across. Scored an 8 ball of primo primo coke for $25 aussie dollars from a taxi driver. Got him to drop me at a different hotel down the road just to be safe. Just after 2am here. Cant see me sleeping but got plenty of valium and xanax and booze. Going to look into heading to Chicama which is about 8 hours drive up the coast. Anyway have a good one guys.

Currently on my bed, where I've been all night, apart from trips up and down the stairs for drinks & a few trips to the drawer of sin
This place is buzzing, I've stayed in the same position most of the night, no 'spotlessly cleaning the house' for me, just useless lurking & quite useful catching up with unread newspapers, just in time to attempt the walk of shame to get today's

I'm also supposed to be helping my friend finish cleaning her house & move a couple of loads of stuff to her new place - this I will still do, but not very fearlessly as is my usual manner. Actually, this should be in the 'you know you're a cunt when...' thread, though I'm sure my decision making process today will soon produce something else cuntworthy

Edit: Well that was a gloomy little cloud. I've washed my face & brushed my teeth and getting on with it (still sat on bed typing, ha!) in a more cheery manner

Last edited:
Peru sounds awesome Consumer.

(and yes I still exist, all you doubters ;)

Strangest thing last night.

I was asleep in bed and had a lucid dream in which I was doing bumps of china white off a large knife and was all warm and fuzzy and noddy.

Then I woke up and I was still all noddy and fuzzy for like an hour.

Pecuilar.

And I've only taken H around five times, most recently being a tiny line a month ago, and before that over seven years back.

Jesus is any one awake I msy h e over done it. Don't suppose acivated charcoal would actually help in any wya?

Preetyy much very fucker I care about seems to be dying or on the edge. 2 of mine and Misters frendsd have died in last two weeks...not even users..the odd spliff and a drink amd gone by 41 and 43 respectively. Meanwhile our amily members hang on in ther with their cancers and altzeimers ..not sure which is worse..Excuse fucked typing am fucked and not in a good way..activated charcoal or just bang some methylone on top of everything and see who comes up smiling Tuesday?

<3