• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

I'm OK mate thanks :) Started on the 3fpm at 1pm yesterday and still going strong. I've done nothing else between toots today except chew my face off and play my guitar - my fingers are shredded, but I just can't put it down for more than 5 minutes. I think I've got 3fpOCD... :\

OK, Jackal, FUBAR and any other petrolheads who may be listening ..... What happens if you put the wrong premix ratio in a 2-stroke engine? My generator runs on 50:1, but my other petrol-engined tools run on 40:1.

I'm guessing too little oil is very bad, but how bad is too much?,

That's a tricky question, as in recent years two cycle engines have come a long way, as have oils.

You won't kill it by trying once, not unless it's already knackered anyhow. If it still has a nice puff of smoke and smell of oil and isn't running hot then it's okay.

However, if it were mine id run the spec mixture.

That's a tricky question, as in recent years two cycle engines have come a long way, as have oils.

You won't kill it by trying once, not unless it's already knackered anyhow. If it still has a nice puff of smoke and smell of oil and isn't running hot then it's okay.

Also, I'd just like to add that although having too much oil isn't potentially quite as damaging as too little, it can foul up your plugs combustion chamber and exhaust system and produce a lot of smoke. If you can't manage the specified mixture exactly, I'd use a little more oil than less...

Indeed ..... Surely it can't be that long, till they can make a piston with a surface so msooth, it just slides against the cylinder bore with no need of any additional lubricant ....
Also, I'd just like to add that although having too much oil isn't potentially quite as damaging as too little, it can foul up your plugs combustion chamber and exhaust system and produce a lot of smoke. If you can't manage the specified mixture exactly, I'd use a little more oil than less...
That makes sense; if there is not enough oxygen for all the fuel to react completely with, then not only will I not have liberated all the Joules I paid for (which is bad enough), but there will be carbon present among the combustion products (soot you, sir!). And having electrically-conductive material around the spark plug gap probably isn't going to do the ignition any favours.
Yeah ..... 50:1 versus 40:1 is 20 ml. of oil versus 25 ml. per litre of fuel, which is a difference of 25% and therefore potentially significant. So I think I'll just carry on mixing up just as much as I need each time; but it doesn't sound as though a small amount of 40:1 added to a larger amount of 50:1 would upset anything too much, so if I make up too much for the chainsaw or strimmer, I needn't worry about dumping any excess into the genny tank. 1 litre 50:1 plus 100ml. 40:1 = 20ml. oil + 980ml. petrol + 2.5ml. oil + 97.5ml. petrol = 22.5ml. oil + 1077.5ml. petrol = 1.1l of (1100 / 22.5):1 = 48.89:1, which is well within the accuracy of the provided measuring cup anyway.

Good to know that the theory translates into practice!

Indeed ..... Surely it can't be that long, till they can make a piston with a surface so msooth, it just slides against the cylinder bore with no need of any additional lubricant ....That makes sense; if there is not enough oxygen for all the fuel to react completely with, then not only will I not have liberated all the Joules I paid for (which is bad enough), but there will be carbon present among the combustion products (soot you, sir!). And having electrically-conductive material around the spark plug gap probably isn't going to do the ignition any favours.Yeah ..... 50:1 versus 40:1 is 20 ml. of oil versus 25 ml. per litre of fuel, which is a difference of 25% and therefore potentially significant. So I think I'll just carry on mixing up just as much as I need each time; but it doesn't sound as though a small amount of 40:1 added to a larger amount of 50:1 would upset anything too much, so if I make up too much for the chainsaw or strimmer, I needn't worry about dumping any excess into the genny tank. 1 litre 50:1 plus 100ml. 40:1 = 20ml. oil + 980ml. petrol + 2.5ml. oil + 97.5ml. petrol = 22.5ml. oil + 1077.5ml. petrol = 1.1l of (1100 / 22.5):1 = 48.89:1, which is well within the accuracy of the provided measuring cup anyway.

Good to know that the theory translates into practice!

Er, yeh - that's what we were trying to say, or summat... ;)

Yeah, but remember, my severe OCD means I sometimes over-think things. One time, I spent so long deciding which shoes to wear to go out, the weather went and changed on me .....

Heh, overthinking stuff ain't so bad
- it's my excuse for being a serial procrastinator...

Im going sober again. I know I can do it. I know I should do it. But sometimes I just dont want to.

I love druggies and being amongst druggies. I would hug them all and make them a cup of tea.

I hate going sober.

Again back to 1 week clean. The next 2 are the danger zones to just fuck it up.

But yeah i gotta admit in the last year ive gone bad again after 8 years clean.

I hate being clean.

I hated the whole thing

I missed my druggie friends and the chase of the drug

I love drug deals

They are fun

Good shit man

But as i have a young one

Im not really a person anymore

Im just a thing.

But im not leaving bl

So suck shit

Ha ha

Im going sober again. I know I can do it. I know I should do it. But sometimes I just dont want to.

I love druggies and being amongst druggies. I would hug them all and make them a cup of tea.

I hate going sober.

Again back to 1 week clean. The next 2 are the danger zones to just fuck it up.

But yeah i gotta admit in the last year ive gone bad again after 8 years clean.

I hate being clean.

I hated the whole thing

I missed my druggie friends and the chase of the drug

I love drug deals

They are fun

Good shit man

But as i have a young one

Im not really a person anymore

Im just a thing.

But im not leaving bl

So suck shit

Ha ha

What are you going to be sober from? Please don't say everything, otherwise there is no meaning to life...

Smoking some 'tango' cheese. I thought they guy was talking shit but it actually smells like orange tango. Very nice high and damn strong.

This dodgy fuck in the park came up to me n my mate while we were smoking a spliff. He asked what we were smoking and my mate gave him the bloody bag to smell lol. Then he went on about how he could get us this tango cheese straight from dam. So my mate gives the guy 25 quid and he says hold on and goes and sits with his group of about 10 across from us. I look at him like what the fuck why did you give that guy money?! Lo and behold the dude comes back 15 mins later with two bags of the stuff. He who dares wins I guess, hehe,

Finsbury Park has so much weed everywhere, it's quite incredible.

Morning Everyone - I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend.

I had a great one - didn't do anything special (Ramadan so we have to change our days about to fit) well that and it's been pretty hot here the last few days.

Fuck me! My daughter's only gone and got tickets for the Old Trafford benefit gig tomorrow. It's rumoured that Oasis will be reforming...

What, that 'Wall of glass' thing? Tbh, not much mate. Noel always was and always will be the better songwriter - as well as the biggest cunt...

hahaha word man! whats the plan for tonight then old timer?? im getting pissed and playing guitar tonight!

hahaha word man! whats the plan for tonight then old timer?? im getting pissed and playing guitar tonight!

Well, I'm well on my way to being fuckin arseholed mate. Vodka, gin and Karpackie does the trick nicely
I think I might pick up my guitar at some point, only to throw it down again in disgust...

Hahaha I do that!!!

I can only play on stims. My fingers are still fuckin raw from last weekends 3fpm binge...

Anyway Kingo, still want to know what you thought of that penny acid. I've got several tabs sitting here looking at me..