• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Know how you feel but that's what they want. Rise above brother save your anger for people like this guy @David_Leavitt on twitter. Always knew there were cunts out there but this guy wants to advertise his status.

Yes, you're right. As ever, the most racist cunts out there are the fuckin minorities because they feel they have the right...

Jackal, FURAR -- Bloody genius! It only worked!

Well, sort of. Undoing the screw released a few ml of water and fuel. But then when I turned on the fuel valve, there was a massive leak, seeing as how it turned out not actually to be a drain screw, but the bolt holding the whole float bowl in place. (There was way more coming out than would have fit down the threads .....) After turning off the valve, undoing everything again and refitting it all properly, I turned it back on and there was no more leak. Gave the starter a pull, and it sounded like it was going a bit. A few more pulls, and it caught and stayed running for about a minute. Then it died. A few more pulls -- sounds like it will catch on the next one -- flooded it. Got it going again, a bit longer this time. Choke off, it kept on running ..... Then it died. Out of fuel.

But, it runs, is the main thing. Not as sweetly as it should, but it's definitely sortable. Further work is going to have to wait till I have got some more petrol and 2-stroke oil. Running fresh fuel through the carburettor will help, yes? I suppose in the meantime I can at least clean and re-gap the spark plug .....

Heh, nice one Julie :) I always find it immensely satisfying getting an engine to work properly.

Have you checked the electrics? ;)

Making something work again that once worked before is always a nice buzz for me; although it's nicest without somebody else breathing down your neck, convinced that you are doing it wrong, yet without enough of a clue as to how it should be done right actually to do it right themself.

There's not really much in the way of electrics to check, with one of these single-cylinder two-stroke engines. The magneto is potted in resin, and it, the spark plug lead and the kill switch are above the waterline. I'll use my digital vernier calipers to find something 0.8mm. thick, and re-gap the spark plug. It probably will need a good going over with a wire brush, too, but that's about it as far as electrics go.

I didn't actually test the mains output; didn't really have the engine running stably for long enough. But I did check the alternator stator for continuity, so I'm expecting it just to work. Worst case will involve doing something incredibly dangerous to re-magnetise the armature, but touch wood it won't come to that.

Heh, I remember my first electric shock vividly. I was using a petrol lawnmower that kept cutting out. After several attempts I got it running again, but thought I'd just check the connection of the HT lead to spark plug. There were no nicities such as an insulated suppressor cap on board, just a metal clip. So with engine running, I decided to check if the metal clip was making proper contact with the plug.

Next thing I know, I'm picking myself up off the floor several feet away thinking WTF??

! Close call. So far I know of 4 people who were there. One is a good mate who had taken his 12 year old daughter as a birthday present. He heard it go off, exited on the opposite side. Said it was just mad panic no one knew what the hell was going on people thinking it could be another Paris type etc. This animal knew exactly what he was doing. He went for the busiest biggest exit. Venue always has to finish on time to catch last trains home. It went off at the train station exit.
Partner and stepdaughter of a person at work were there, they are safe. Been teary all day, got to stop watching the news, the pictures of the victims are breaking my heart.
Thing is, tragedies like this have been happening in the Middle East for decades - Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, more recently Egypt, etc. A solution must be found, but seems impossible at the moment, the Muslim terrorism/ISIS situation and all the connected issues are becoming more and more complex and inextricably intertwined with interests of all sorts by the minute.
Even in Life of Brian there is a parody of a group of Palestinian rebels which are divided in a lot of different factions.
And that movie was made in 1979...38 years ago, before the two wars in Iraq, Al-Qaeda, the invasion of Afghanistan by the Russians and the US intervention, the 9/11, the 7/7, etc.
Now my head hurts.

although it's nicest without somebody else breathing down your neck, convinced that you are doing it wrong, yet without enough of a clue as to how it should be done right actually to do it right themself.

Typical Friday night "straight" guy?

I'm actually to drunk to have the fear :D - so tomorrow insert this post with :sus. So yeah, vodka and an egg sammidge (I know).

Hello Europe - Can you understand the danger of Islam?

It does not work with western culture - Unless your selling 'candles'.

OMG there were 20 kids killed - there were 150 raped - a soldier got his head cut off.

PLEASE BBC say the word 'RADICAL ISLAM'- five pillars of Islam, number one 'faith'. So yeah kill everyone not a muslim. (that is not a question).

Its call for Prayer - Sunni, should I video the explosions that follow ?

Do you think that we tolerate this shit in the Middle East ? A few guys got sentenced with attacking a police patrol (two died - not mentioned on MSM) they were arrested and sentenced to death and shot. Done !

And state executions prevent violence?

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". I think alasdairm said that.

Hello Europe - Can you understand the danger of Islam?

It does not work with western culture - Unless your selling 'candles'.

OMG there were 20 kids killed - there were 150 raped - a soldier got his head cut off.

PLEASE BBC say the word 'RADICAL ISLAM'- five pillars of Islam, number one 'faith'. So yeah kill everyone not a muslim. (that is not a question).

The multicultural experiment has failed badly. All but the spineless can see this. Yet in my country (Germany) as well as in France, Britain and numerous other countries, the indigenous inhabitants are being supplanted by the enemies of European - Aryan - cultural values. Where does it end?

? Experiment? Aryan cultural values? Hmmm. Radicalisation comes in many forms hidden behind the guise of religion and or belief of being superior.

The purpose of such attacks is to separate a society. Hatred and fear feeds radicalisation.

The cycle continues.

IT never started it's called multicultural society something the U.K. has had since we were first invaded raped and pillaged by those Aryans you speak of? We are proud to be and will always be multicultural.

We simply have to find a way to break the cycle that you yourself are wanting to continue in stating enemies of Europeans. I am European I have no enemies just sorrow in my heart for those that do.

Edit or at least currently European ?
Oh and an interesting historical fact - Aryan is a term to describe a linguistic charteristic of indo irania. It was misused by a certain group in Austria and Germany during the 1930 - 40's. This radicalised group were prone to tell quite a few lies and have some pretty crazy ideas. They also killed indescriminately and at will too.

Last edited:
The original inhabitants of Britain (insofar as we can establish through history) were all white Europeans; also known as Aryans. There were differences in language and culture and even (up until Christianisation) religion, but these were very minimal in comparison with the cultural differences between white Europeans and those from beyond Europa's frontiers. Indeed, successive invasions were more or less absorbed, and the invaders became culturally indistinguishable from the natives. That cannot be said for the more radical exponents of Islam who arrive on our shores with no interest in integration or respecting your native culture.

You may believe that you have no enemies, but tell that to those who despise you and every aspect of your lifestyle, as these pigs do. The pigs who dream of bombing discotheques and killing the western 'slags' for the crime of dancing. Maybe if you could see past your platitudes you would understand.

I'd pick fault with both of your ideas regarding "Aryans" as, afaik, this concept comes from Blavatsky's 19th Century Theosophism where she essentially invented the term to describe the "pale skinned, blue eyed master race" that "escaped Atlantis". I mean I loves me a conspiracy theory but this shit is beyond stupid. The people that believe this shit define this shit. It's fukkin' moronic with precisely zero basis in history. The fact that folk across the board from the most rabid right-wing nutjobs to the most bland and innocuous History Channel blether still buy into it beggars belief 8(

As for multiculturalism as a concept, I think Boa covered that pretty well by invoking... well... history. And basic common sense.

Urrrgghh 8( - now what was I talking about yesterday ?

Thankfully I don't need to leave the house today :D

Why do we need to be multicultural ? Why this almost sudden demand that we dilute our cultures to this extent? That area is too white lets import some other races, then comes white flight because people like to feel safe, that creates another white only zone, import more. Germany, France, Sweden, Greece - I don't know if it's just my view based on the media coverage (or lack of it) but they seem to have a problem in proportion to the amount of 'refugees' they take.

Legalization of rape,child brides, FGM, men only zones - these were pretty much unheard of in Europe up until a few years ago - its common now.

Today that guy who raped the 10year old boy (sexual emergency) had his sentance reduced as the judge deemed the 6 years too harsh and the rape will not have a lasting effect on the kid. It's just mind blowing.

I do not understand this need to allow so many unvetted, undocumented men entry to your country - somebody mentioned that if she wanted to take her dog from one county to another, it would need its injections, a letter from the vet, it's passport, 6 month in quarantine. 25000 guys in rubber boats - hi, here is a house, benefits - please don't rape our kids.

The earth is multicultural, and we have the means to easily travel.

And yeah, one of the biggest humanitarian crises in recorded history. That's why there are refugees.
I didn't see you falling into the "refugees are rapists" crowd, bear.
It's lazy, reductive and fallacious.

Yes, this was a horrendous atrocity. Don't blame all muslims, or refugees. This is the horrible shit lots of those people (millions of them) are truing to get away from.

Also - fuck nazis.

Last edited:
Of course it is - You think of say somewhere like the Middle East and it has it's own culture? Why import that to Europe? Surely the beauty of Europe is it has its European values and culture?

If muslims want to live in Europe then they are welcome but adopt and adept to it's culture do not impose and force your culture on it. Do you think that European values would be accepted in Iran or Saudi Arabia ? I'm a gay European guy - I'll open a gay bar please - They would be throwing me off the nearest roof to 'help' me.

When we hear some of these stories about what the muslims want, say , demand we just laugh - it's not part of the culture here (in the Middle East). It's a warped sense of Islam and it paints a very bad image of muslims in general as people get complacent with 'another Islam bombing'.

The term 'no moderate muslim' gets thrown about - seriously these people have probably never lived in a Muslim country and have no idea how much this rubbish effects them.

Well Ramadan starts at the weekend - that should be fun !