• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Yeah I found during my years on opiate meds that I was constantly feeling ill but was never sure whether it was from withdrawl between doses/prescriptions or through actual illness....

Probably the former since coming off them. I hardly ever seem to get sick nowadays....not even a cold...

The phrase "sick and tired of being sick and tired" rings true.....

On a positive note I think my fentanyl withdrawl is finally subsiding. Cant remember exactly how many days it was but around 8 (ish).

The addage about withdrawls getting progressively worse each time is so true. I should have done a proper taper really but fuck it....I didn't...

On a positive note I think my fentanyl withdrawl is finally subsiding. Cant remember exactly how many days it was but around 8 (ish).
Good news mate, i'm glad to hear it. <3

Just stay away from that coco bullshit. Nothin' but trouble there ;)

Good news mate, i'm glad to hear it. <3

Just stay away from that coco bullshit. Nothin' but trouble there ;)

Cheers mate...<3

And lol!!!....

Everyone's entitled to make a dumb thread but "can I snort chocolate?"......FFS man! :) :) :)

I know. Insane!

Everyone knows you have to plug chocolate.
Kids these days...

I know. Insane!

Everyone knows you have to plug chocolate.
Kids these days...

Thing is though if you plugged chocolate how could you......erm.....tell?

I mean how can you distinguish between a plugged Mars bar and a turd?

I believe users call it "the unity" or some new-age nonsense.
Always seemed like a load of shit to me ;)

A few months ago some troll was posting threads about snorting or smoking Twix bars. Same idiocy.

A few months ago some troll was posting threads about snorting or smoking Twix bars. Same idiocy.

That's the thing though Tinker, I think this thread was actually serious....

Or at least lots of people seemed to take it as such....

*off to buy a Snickers to stick up his nose*

evening all, bout to get some nice ganja and some nice maroc hash hopefully, just drank me 70mls of jollop and cranked a peroni, the sun is shining and the weather is sweet yeah, makes me wanna move my dancing feet

Thought I'd give this Marathon punnage session a Boost, though some are a little Flake-y...

Possibly even from the Milky Way ;)

;)

0c2.jpg