• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Britain's summer is due to fall on a Thursday this year.....

I'm excited.......

I love Thursdays....

I know it's stupid to complain about perth summers in EADD, but this year saw far too many 45+ degree days for my liking.
It's the kind of weather extreme that kills people - much like the other way around.
Our winters are fairly temperate, and i get to wear natty clothes.

We have flannelette sheets on the bed but only because they feel like sleeping inside a marshmallow. Last night I kicked them off in a tornado of sweat and basked in the cool crisp air around my naked balls.

I might wear a jacket next month in Melbourne but even then only if it's really windy.

Winter rules for life Mel!

Big monsoon and power out all night here.

Everywhere is soaking wet this morning, and the weather is overcast. I'm sneakily remaining stoned all day at work. If anybody has a problem with that I'm the person they can take it up with!

Big monsoon and power out all night here.

Everywhere is soaking wet this morning, and the weather is overcast. I'm sneakily remaining stoned all day at work. If anybody has a problem with that I'm the person they can take it up with!
I was sneakily and sometimes not so sneakily stoned at work for over 20 years.

My friends from Byron cant believe i dont smoke anymore. Well maybe a spliff a year. I literally smoked 3 oz at least a week for years. I dont miss it though. Its weird.

I could never leave it. Had to when i started nursing though. It was easy to stop though. Just decided no more and that was that.

I've never liked weed at all....

Never could work out what all the fuss was about TBH...

If only I could say the same about painkillers... :(

I think i am beating this cold. Starting to feel better and you usually feel worse at night with a cold. A Thai green chicken curry and a bottle of red wont hurt then :)

A cold?...fuck sake mate...

Jesus Christ I thought you Aussies were meant to be hard?

Wait 'till I tell FUBAR about this..

Soft as shite!!

A fucking cold!!! :

And early good morning to everyone. Funny, I went off weed about 20 years ago. I just stopped enjoying the high. What used to make me relaxed suddenly made me paranoid and was no fun at all.

Good day folks :)

Seems like quite a few people are complaining of not feeling very well - I hope you all start to feel better soon.

Have a great day
Bear

Good day folks :)

Seems like quite a few people are complaining of not feeling very well - I hope you all start to feel better soon.

Have a great day
Bear
Thanks Bear. Feeling a bit better apart from this cough. Its not a flu so no big deal. Still shitty though. Have a great day everyone. I am off to bed

Eh, i'm of norwegian heritage and i live in an arid wasteland.
I savour the 3 seconds of winter we get in this shithole every year.

SJ, You're more than welcome to come live with myself and Sham. Scotland is "gods" country though I have no part in religion.

I too like the cold. I am the proud owner of the worst case of corpse hands known to man.

That sounds nice.
I'm go moving across aus though to melbourne. Its plenty cold there, with summers that can be intense but short compared to here.
The "summer" seems to go on about 7 months here. Yeah, that must be fuckin' annoying for some folks on here to read, but the sun burns the fuck out of you here, especially if you're pale skinned like me. I savour our few weeks of "winter-like conditions".

You seem to get crook a lot consumer.
Occupational hazard, or is your immune system a bit fragile at the moment?
I guess i've just noticed that since i stopped being a junkie i never seem to get crook any more...though i shouldnt speak too soon; it's that season (down here).