European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

i've eaten 1.5kg of peas now. paranoia creeping in fast

IM NOT STUPID I CAN HERE WHAT YOR ALL THINKING>>>>>>

Good evening Eadd. I'm disappointed by the lack of responses to my "welly" post - ffs, don't you folk appreciate I'm at crisis welly point here? 8(

Ladydove - help, please suggest alternatives!

Black velvet being Guinness and champagne.

Vile comb :p

Add blackcurrant for spectacular spews!

Good evening Eadd. I'm disappointed by the lack of responses to my "welly" post - ffs, don't you folk appreciate I'm at crisis welly point here? 8(!

I spent a good few minutes searching, I learnt that the design is called "Club". Didn't find a size 5 though sorry, plenty of size 4s though.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy..

Michael Gove’s attempt to clap

WB Dan :)

Hey has the baby arrived? X

Baby?! :eek:

I spent a good few minutes searching, I learnt that the design is called "Club". Didn't find a size 5 though sorry, plenty of size 4s though.

Thanks so much Josh <3 I can only find size 4 too. Gutted :( I have this fitted denim dress and a wool wrap for after hours that would go excellently with those boots. We're off to Belladrum at the beginning of August and part of the fun for me at a festival is dressing up.

WB Dan :)

Baby?! :eek:

Yep, a baby. Is that not the most exciting and wonderful news ever in eadd - new life! %)<3%)

Good evening Eadd. I'm disappointed by the lack of responses to my "welly" post - ffs, don't you folk appreciate I'm at crisis welly point here? 8(

Ladydove - help, please suggest alternatives!

Vile comb :p

Add blackcurrant for spectacular spews!

Alternatives to? I am lost but ready to help! Well partially ready, snuggled up in bed about to KO at any moment like an old lady.

Alternatives to? I am lost but ready to help! Well partially ready, snuggled up in bed about to KO at any moment like an old lady.

Bless <3 and good sleeps to you x You've had a full day with family and fun. Not an easy task but you won! I'll maybe nag you to help in my wellie search tomorrow, if your lucky you'll miss my prodding!

But you have such good taste...I need you to come up with suitable alternatives Ladydove :)

Bless <3 and good sleeps to you x You've had a full day with family and fun. Not an easy task but you won! I'll maybe nag you to help in my wellie search tomorrow, if your lucky you'll miss my prodding!

But you have such good taste...I need you to come up with suitable alternatives Ladydove :)

I shall consider it my mission tomorrow! We will find the right ones! :D x

Have a lovely evening all!

we've had 1 or 2 days of hot sunshine but mostly rain and fog and high humidity, sunshine makes all the difference! How was Eid?

Wimbledon is great this year. Murray is playing ridiculously good tennis. Great to watch. Looking forward to the Euro final tonight too! I'm gonna go with the frenchies.

The U.K. Is apparently soon to be enjoying a heatwave, thanks to this so called 'Spanish Plume'.. It's supposed to hit us mid July. I hope it gets as far as Edinburgh..

A very close friend, part of a quasi-collective I lived with in London until 2010 and his wife have been convicted of two separate murder cases in their home country, I have just found.

When I lived with the guy he always reckoned he'd never go home to his country as he would "kill somebdy over this one girl, crazy bitch".

I moved to S.E.A, he went home,and here we are.

That's awesome man. Amazing link, thanks. I see you can toggle things when you click the earth button also.

Lush!

yeah can see all sorts of difffent data overlays, gives some good insights into what regions of the world are polluting the atmosphere the most too

That is pretty damn cool.

I'm now going to share it relentlessly.