• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

hiya EADD :)

I hope everyone's day is going well and your looking forward to the weekend. Not really sure what were upto to be honest, going to make either a curry or satay chicken later for for dinner and then see.

Have a good one

Bear

Finally finished work and I am about to get the train home! Such a blissful feeling to know I'm off for a wee while :D

Today has been so boring I went for a walk, like, outdoors. Anxiety is still pretty high, but I felt better after getting out.... until I bumped into my mum in town who went on for about 5 minutes about how ugly my jumper was. I'm not usually the self conscious type, but damn my feels.

Thought about getting some cocodamol to spice the day up, but decided it would probably either be a waste with my current tolerance, or just set off withdrawal symptoms again.

Being sensible all the time is hard and mostly unrewarding work :p

@ FUBAR- Found a place that sells Karpackie (That's your tonic isnt it?) at a pound a can! will be sampling in the future :) also found a can of alcoholic energy drink called " dragon soop " 8% and full of horror....

Lets see what happens! have a good friday and weekend all.

@ FUBAR- Found a place that sells Karpackie (That's your tonic isnt it?) at a pound a can! will be sampling in the future :) also found a can of alcoholic energy drink called " dragon soop " 8% and full of horror....

Lets see what happens! have a good friday and weekend all.

Mate, don't bother with that Dragon soop stuff - it tastes like shit and is full of shit. But as for Karpackie, knock yerself out man - it's the tits...

Tried to have anal sex with one of the eadd uber lords.

That's what tae fuck happened so my nan says.

Mate, i love that Dragon soop stuff - it tastes like shit and as someone who is quite partial to the taste of shit i highly recommend it. But as for Karpackie, knock yerself out man - it's made me grow tits though....
Beware the recommendations of FUBAR..

RHhtDvC.jpg