• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

hahah always a good trip... low doses put me in an excellent mood, got loads of stuff done, laughed until my face hurt. really need to leave a week between dosese though or its just a waste.

What sort of doses are we talking? How would you rate it against LSD itself?

Nice to hear you had a good trip. Sometimes reading on here makes me think it's one drug I should give another go, now I've dropped all the sketchy stims I'd probably enjoy it again. still best just to accept the good experiences I've had in the past and stick to the weed.

around 80uG for a pleasant day with some mild visuals and a bit of comical thinking, it wasn't ultra strong but enough to make going to the shops a bit of a challenge as i kept wanting to burst out laughing at everything.

To be honest it's really something I would just do once in a blue moon for a bit of a 'reset' of my mental state.

Can't compare it to actual lsd as I've never done that before.

I agree with everything you've said about in but the "so clean" bit, I found it filthy and the hygiene serves disgusting. I took buses and trains about - the train toilets were awful. The bus used to stop to let people off for a loo stop which more than often was either behind a wall or out on the open! You just had to get used to pissing and shiting enmass in public! :D

Still, like most people who visit India, it changes you. I never appreciated how rich and privileged as much as I did there :(

Did you have a similar experience?

Ha well I guess I mean some of the landscapes as clean, especially up in the mountains, some amount of peace up there. But maybe not the best term. The hygiene is ridiculous though. =D Some of the miscellaneous puddles bubbling away in inner city Ahmedabad have us scarred for life.

You're right in it being an eye-opener, another of those contrasts. A country rich for liberating experiences, but yet so grounding to see how life lived for billions on the sub-continent relates to the West. I don't think many people who visit leave without feeling something more whether relating to spirituality, humanity, ingenuity or perhaps even culinary experiences.

You're right in it being an eye-opener, another of those contrasts. A country rich for liberating experiences, but yet so grounding to see how life lived for billions on the sub-continent relates to the West. I don't think many people who visit leave without feeling something more whether relating to spirituality, humanity, ingenuity or perhaps even culinary experiences.

even a tapeworm if you are lucky!

This thread is quiet today. What's everyone up to? Got a new sky TV system installed earlier today we'd been due it for ages, honestly so much better having a chilled night blasting some potent af extract and chillin' the fuck ouuut %)

Just chilling a bit and feeling the antidepressant effects of the K from last night slowly fade, raid was cancelled due to valentine's day so I've got bugger all to do the rest of the night. Might go buy jelly beans, might just curl up in my dressing gown and watch league.

How was the k squid? The afterglow and effects in the early days of k were probably up there with my most fun drug experiences. i don't seem to get the afterglow these days :(

How was the k squid? The afterglow and effects in the early days of k were probably up there with my most fun drug experiences. i don't seem to get the afterglow these days :(

The K was pretty intense, my first time with 100 mg just took me to really-fucking-drunk land, which was kind of fun, but yesterday with 150 mg it was like reality just shattered into fragments and I lost track of just about everything. Looking forward to doing that again, and giving the lower dose with speed a try as well. I was going to do that yesterday, but it took a bit too long for everything to stop spinning for me to actually redose and make it out at a reasonable time. Overall I quite like it, it's just the high dose spinnies that wipe me out to the point I can barely move I don't enjoy so much. Will be interesting to compare to a "classic" psychedelic like LSD, when I get around to ordering some of that. Afterglow seemed to last about half of today, and was really nice while it lasted but didn't last all too long.

Ah let bygones be bygones.

I started watching V for Vendetta just as you posted. One of the main characters is called Evey

It's a lovely name. :)

The K was pretty intense, my first time with 100 mg just took me to really-fucking-drunk land, which was kind of fun, but yesterday with 150 mg it was like reality just shattered into fragments and I lost track of just about everything. Looking forward to doing that again, and giving the lower dose with speed a try as well. I was going to do that yesterday, but it took a bit too long for everything to stop spinning for me to actually redose and make it out at a reasonable time. Overall I quite like it, it's just the high dose spinnies that wipe me out to the point I can barely move I don't enjoy so much. Will be interesting to compare to a "classic" psychedelic like LSD, when I get around to ordering some of that. Afterglow seemed to last about half of today, and was really nice while it lasted but didn't last all too long.
I really look forward to seeing how you find lsd. As you can tell i am a big fan of it. Did you get my pms?

I really look forward to seeing how you find lsd. As you can tell i am a big fan of it. Did you get my pms?

Yup, waiting a bit to plonk down on it, then I'll probably flip a coin between your's and bcf's suggestions as my student senses are pushing me toward economy over absolute quality : P

Haha sweet! Yea I think k is better really for just one big line and go to that place then leave it. It's good to see another user steered from the clutches of the evil RC's into the all time classics of ket and LSD %)