• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

But you know you will! XXX

True fact! But today will definitely be alcohol free. I didn't actually drink that much..9 beers over 8 or 9 hours but god damn it's hit me hard to day. I guess I am getting old.

I am never drinking again.

Your joking just now, but I've not drank since 2 glasses of champagne on new year that I didn't really want. Or hit it hard since November. I was a heavy drinker too, but now I see it is actually poison. And getting pissed too often is no less irresonsible than doing crack or heroin too often, in fact heroin probably is less harmful if your talking just the one night. I know they're for entirely different things... The point is they are all hard drugs. Alcohol is one of the most addictive drugs out there IMO, precisely because it's so socially acceptable.

You don't hear people say "I'm never smoking weed again, feel like shit today" because they're too busy enjoying it.

Had to get up early this morning. Who knew Sky TV did call outs on a Sunday before 9am :S

Have you been to Germany ? Hamburg was / is probably the worst I have ever seen in my travels.

No, never. Do plan on passing through Germany this summer though.

Reminds me of India, almost everywhere I went. Inner city, outwith and rural. The poverty was devastating all over India :(

The most surprising place I seen this was on the outskirts of Tokyo. We took a bus to visit the place out the city and were overwhelmed to see the poverty and shanty homes there. So much so we spoke to the driver about it and he commented that it was a hidden problem most tourists didn't see...full of "ordinary" people who had been fucked by the economic problems. Very sad to see in a so called rich city.

Oddly we didn't see much poverty out with the city regions in Japan.

Yeah India was a different ball game. What can do though, with a population of 1.2 billion crammed into a reasonably small landmass and that sort of infrastructure. Such a land of contrasts; so clean yet so dirty. So rich yet so poor, full of such love and kindness yet it can be so cruel and hateful. So calm yet so hectic. I hope it stays the same and I hope it changes.

I could be possibley be the most hungover person on the planet. Someone shoot me please. I want to die.

QFT :( - I woke up, had a glass of water couple of Ibprofen went back to bed. Rough is an understatement

Good Morning Eadd :)

Rough as a badgers today - had a BBQ yesterday and ended up drinking way too much.

Got a sore throat coming on.

As sooon as I got to the party the other night I had joined a table with about twenty village guys and was given the dirtiest, paw marked, sticky, hepatic looking glass for my drink, and meekly accepted it even though I figured this would happen.

Oh well.

Valentines day today. Also my daughter's 2nd birthday?:D

Sadly I'm stuck in work camp. Could do with seeing my kids and then jumping their mom's bones later.

Yeah India was a different ball game. What can do though, with a population of 1.2 billion crammed into a reasonably small landmass and that sort of infrastructure. Such a land of contrasts; so clean yet so dirty. So rich yet so poor, full of such love and kindness yet it can be so cruel and hateful. So calm yet so hectic. I hope it stays the same and I hope it changes.

I agree with everything you've said about in but the "so clean" bit, I found it filthy and the hygiene serves disgusting. I took buses and trains about - the train toilets were awful. The bus used to stop to let people off for a loo stop which more than often was either behind a wall or out on the open! You just had to get used to pissing and shiting enmass in public! :D

Still, like most people who visit India, it changes you. I never appreciated how rich and privileged as much as I did there :(

Did you have a similar experience?

Got a sore throat coming on.

As sooon as I got to the party the other night I had joined a table with about twenty village guys and was given the dirtiest, paw marked, sticky, hepatic looking glass for my drink, and meekly accepted it even though I figured this would happen.

Oh well.

Valentines day today. Also my daughter's 2nd birthday?:D

Sadly I'm stuck in work camp. Could do with seeing my kids and then jumping their mom's bones later.

Aww I can't believe your wee girl is two. Seen pics on FB of her and she's gorgeous, so sweet <3

Hope you feel better soon X

Me neither, it's cool.

There's a funky block party local style with a tent and million speakers out on the road. Miles from anywhere. But in front of my house. The whole wooden structure is rollijg and tRartling to the bass. I tried to record a few minutes sound.
https://youtu.be/4-Gd0y5EWy0