• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction GHB Somsanit questions

By the ton, lol

I wouldn't even trust myself with 50ml at once

ghb well, if its there i usually dont stop these days. back in the day i had kg's of ghb and gbl laying around but i wasnt that attracted to it. problem is that you often fool around on the stuff.

sodium oxybate, they make a shitload of money off that stuff, the stuff ist pricey. over *snip* for a gram of Na-GHB.

i find gbl and bdo both better tasting than ghb. that bitter, soapy taste is vile, but it smells good.
Friendly reminder that price discussion is against our rules.

that are basf prices, nobody here could buy that...

that are basf prices, nobody here could buy that...
Doesn't really matter what type of prices they are, if you're saying it's "such and such" a gram, it's considered price discussion. No big deal just letting you know.

problem is that you often fool around on the stuff.
Aye. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been on that. Also some of the most pointless fights/confrontations I've gotten into lol. Great fun though in general. It's been years and years since I've had any - I'd love to get some.
That was the crem de la crem of gbl, German stuff if I'm not mistaken.

Great fun though in general. It's been years and years since I've had any - I'd love to get some.
I will add - one of the scariest/most horrible experiences I've ever had on drugs in 20 odd years of using has been when i OD'd on GBL. Up there with pissing out my bladder and benzo withdrawals.
Multiple seizures while walking home. Only time I've EVER called an ambulance on myself - never got in it though lol.
It's definitely very high up in the 'playing with fire' category.

i just counted, for me its 25 years of drug usage. worst experience was around 8g of kratom not long ago. did not expect that. when i od'd on gbl i just started sleeping in the best case, but ghb overdose can be really annoying. good that it fades away relatively fast.

That was the crem de la crem of gbl, German stuff if I'm not mistaken.

yes. btw i just found gbl in a paper of a russian chemist from 1874, seems the first mentioning so far.

btw, i tried bdo mixed in strong black tea and punked instantly many times, couldnt swallow that stuff. with plain water it was doable. may have been the tannines along with the diol.

I don't think I've ever had real GHB but I have had 1,4b and GBL a million times and I can't imagine shooting it. It hits so quickly orally anyway.
It is great with meth though