Supplements GHB as a performance enhancer

I found taking it for sleep you slept 3 or 4 hours then needed another dose to get back to sleep.

But the high wasnt anything to me - just a shit drunk feeling

I found taking it for sleep you slept 3 or 4 hours then needed another dose to get back to sleep.

But the high wasnt anything to me - just a shit drunk feeling
Yeah waking up after a couple of hours can be a hassle, for narcolepsia it's prescribed x2 nightly like you said. I personally don't experience this issue at the moment because I'm using it around 1h30-2h before going to sleep, so it's not exactly inducing sleep (and don't really experience much rebound with 1.2ml of gbl).

I wonder why some people don't experience the same high with ghb. Out of curiosity, do you drink alcohol on a regular basis?

Well it turns out that GH can promote insulin resistance so that's not good. I don't know whether the acute release caused by GHB would be problematic in that sense. Probably much less of an issue than consuming moderate doses of exogenous GH (not sure about other strong GH secretagogues).

Last edited:
GHB was biggest in the 70s and 80s, before it was banned. It used to be sold in health stores and every bodybuilding magazine. It got banned for obvious reasons of addiction risk and dose escalation.

I'm unlikely to be fully objective here since one of my best bodybuilding friends started using it for the enhanced nighttime GH secretion, eventually became an addict, then choked to death one night on his own vomit while unconscious from his regular nighttime dose.

Alcohol inhibits GH release (and pulsatility) hence why it will tend to block the effects of GH releasers or pulsatility enhancers.

Honestly, there's a dozen cheap, easy to buy peptides from peptide websites all over the clearnet now that'll do the job GHB/GBL used to do but without the risks of addiction and death. Go with them.

I’d like to know more about these peptides..

-GC

He’s talking about like MK677 and ip191, somarellin and hexarellin spell check heavy on those

As far as I know yes. My
Main side effect was my hands would go numb or tingle which went away.

However I’m not sure playing with the pituary
Gland is ideal

mk677 produced me an insane pain in articulations, probably due water retention. Also canine hunger. Taking real HGH dont produce that sides, so I wont touch than one with a 10ft stick. Both are common side effects, not a personal strange reaction

Well I love me some GHB, but I highly doubt it's an effective PED. Exogenous GH is not considered anabolic in muscle tissue, as you can see here, here, here, and here. A couple of those studies show that it doesn't affect strength either, although it can increase water weight.

If you want to increase muscle mass, beyond what you get from resistance training, you'll need to increase androgen receptor activation.

I worked at a sport supplements company late nineties, most of the profit was of course the steroids and stuff behind the counter ;) They had GHB powder, the sodium salt. I met a lot of pro bodybuilders over a couple of years, some used GHB for sleep and recreation but I never heard them say they made gains from it. Hard to tell of course with a stack of steroids on top. I used it for sleep and got addicted for a while, worse than ..most substances because of the dopamine buildup and almost hallucinogenic effects. Stay away from it is my advice.