• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Getting Rid Of Mice

• Thread starter TheGayGuyFromSno
  • Start date
T

TheGayGuyFromSno

I have mice. What to do. Spread it around. Thank you.

We live rural so mice are often a problem. We got a square thing from the hardware store that can get up to four at a time which works really well. Otherwise yep nothing beats a cat :)

Last edited:
Besides a cat, you can try setting traps in places that you see the mouse droppings. Poison works too but then after they die, the clean up can be rough when you can't find their little dead bodies.

paper plate + jar of honey + jolly ranchers (2 to 4 should be enough)

pour full jar of honey on a paper plate then place the jolly ranchers at the center..

^That sounds like a good way to get honeyed mouse prints all over your place.

Get wild rats. Being the larger rodent they will outcompete them, simply eradicating the problem.

If you don't want to capture them, battle them to build your Pokemon's experience points up.

Get a cat or set up traps. My grandmother saw a mouse and gave it a pill, and then she no longer had a mouse problem.

My cats handle all the mice that come in. They're brutal about it, but I don't have a mouse problem... though I would without them.

They're both type normal, so it's basically an even fight unless you've leveled up your cat's a bit. Regardless you should still be cautions when you battle them because their super fang attack will always take out half of your pokemon's remaining hp.

They're both type normal, so it's basically an even fight unless you've leveled up your cat's a bit. Regardless you should still be cautions when you battle them because their super fang attack will always take out half of your pokemon's remaining hp.

I never leave the lounge. I saw this thread and yoy were the last post so i clicked it. You did not disappoint

images

In syracuse during the winter field mice tend to come inside. What we did was put all our food that is in boxes into tupperware and clean everything really well.

Also get a cat. Some are cool, but chances are the one you are going to get is going to be that 1 in 10 asshole cat that nobody likes.

Ive lived in Syracuse.
I too have had success using a cat. The cat will eat everything but the rats intestines.

Borrow a cat. Do not overfeed (far cat = lazy cat) the cat, and it will get rid of the mice.