You'll prolly be alright..

Oh here . . . this is what are used to laughin at

JUST DON'T PUSH WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PULL lool

oops was that to loud.

Do what MM says . . . . come on her tit's heee

I know, she'll steal it.

I answered. I'm out.
UUnqY3b.gif

@Mr. Krinkle I think it's so sweet that you have a little sweetheart to raise.

That just makes my heart shine. Even though, I wouldn't do it. Evah.

Ohh yeah !! YEs . . . Got one !!!

Tell her there are plenty to adopt. <3

Belive me ! Or foster. And you caan even get funding for that too. lool

But it's support too that's awesome.

Okay I'm out.

what's with this website . . . . the timings off looool.

I keep misspelling words and sentences.

okay don't answer.

the towers !

this bald man here does not play a guitar for nothing, he does not fuck nymphets with condoms, that's a sin and I don't want to go to hell

This.
I am fucking stupid and use the pull-out method often.
It takes a while for me to finish so it seems to work for me.

But honestly it is pretty stupid and very risky to rely on that, especially if you suspect that your partner is trying to get pregnant.
What about her behaviour makes you suspect that she is trying to get pregnant and/or lying about being on birth control?

EDIT: Is there a chance that your partner has STDs? I bring this up as I used to know someone whose girlfriend pressured him into having sex without a condom. She then intentionally gave him chlamydia. This is very unlikely but may be a possibility.
I agree pulling out is stupid and risky to rely on. In fact, even when I wear a condom I still pullout to double up on prevention. My main point was that if the OP knows for a fact she is taking the pill, pulling out would be like doubling the pregnancy prevention. There are millions of sperm reasons why a pregnancy can happen by blowing it in a woman even if on the pill, like jasper said.

Also, I've never had a STD *knocks wood* but I know chlamydia can be knocked out with an antibiotic. It's the herpes and maybe some others that are the gifts that keep on giving.

Yeah, my partner is allergic to latex and she takes Plan B after we spend the weekend together to be safe.

But I’m gonna get her an IUD in the next couple weeks and give non latex condoms a try until then.
skyn brand is great ime

My cousins kid is proof girls lie. She was on the pill too. He found full packs in the garage when she was 6 months pregnant.
Another guy paid child support for 16 years and it turns out it wasn't his.
So yup girls will lie about stuff like that.
I've never understood trying to trap a guy with a kid.
Is the hotness worth a kid and 18 years of paying? If not rubber up
That’s absolutely ridiculous. Any woman who would do that is trash.

Not to mention the poor kid…this is a whole other person we’re talking about, not a pawn or a game. If she really wanted a kid that’s one thing, but if it was just to “trap” someone in a relationship or to get a child support payout, imagine how you’d feel if you found out about it years later. Way to fuck with someone’s head. Again, TRASH.

Now I am sure that my girl wants to get pregnant on purpose and get someone to pay the bills. Her dream is to have a child and money is the obstacle. For now, the only thing that remains to me is to pray and believe that nothing will happen. I am on the verge of a mental breakdown for other reasons and an undesired child is the last drop to go to hell. My gut feeling was right all the time, it was not paranoia

Not to mention the poor kid…this is a whole other person we’re talking about, not a pawn or a game. If she really wanted a kid that’s one thing, but if it was just to “trap” someone in a relationship or to get a child support payout, imagine how you’d feel if you found out about it years later. Way to fuck with someone’s head. Again, TRASH.
If she really wants a child, it is better to have it with someone who also wants it. Otherwise, the poor child will be hated by the father because of the mother

I would not be able to love a child who was a result of someone trying to steal my money. She told me explicitly that she wants to have a baby and the main obstacle is money, i am fucked up

Sadly I know multiple women who have done what this thread is about, just so the man will marry them, or support them.

In the case of one guy he paid full child support for 18 years and he is not the biological father or guardian of his 'son' who he is mostly estranged from, and now this simp or doormat got another woman pregnant and he is supporting his actual biological son, this baby mama, and her four children she had with another baby daddy.

I know someone else, that to all appearances or on social media he and his wife had the 'perfect' marriage, or they would constantly be traveling, and they bought and paid for remodeling of an entire house. I do not mean saving up and buying a home or DIY remodeling slowly over years or a decade. Then when all of his money was gone she divorces him, lies in court and claims he is abusive and gets full and complete custody of their children, kicks him out of their house, goes no contact, and moves another guy in. All of this destroyed him and killed him. :(