L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Getting pregnant on purpose

jose ribas da silva

Bluelighter
I am fucking a 25 year-old girl. Hot as hell. I have a relatively good life. I am 36

she has proposed to have sex without condom. She takes birth control pills.

Well, she says she takes, i cannot trust.

I have a bad feeling that she wants to get pregnant.

But she is so fucking hot that I cannot fuck her with condom anymore, turned out to be impossible to get an erection because i know what I am loosing.

What is the probability that she is lying, not taking pills and wants to get pregnant? Is this common?

I am paranoid by essence, so that is

I am fucking a 25 year-old girl. Hot as hell. I have a relatively good life. I am 36

But she is so fucking hot that I cannot fuck her with condom anymore, turned out to be impossible to get an erection because i know what I am loosing.

What is the probability that she is lying, not taking pills and wants to get pregnant? Is this common?

Just because she wants unprotected sex doesn't mean you have to blow loads inside her. It isn't 100% effective due to pre-cum and accidents, but I've had success with the pull out method. Got no kids that I know of!

It isn't 100% effective due to pre-cum and accidents, but I've had success with the pull out method.
This.
I am fucking stupid and use the pull-out method often.
It takes a while for me to finish so it seems to work for me.

But honestly it is pretty stupid and very risky to rely on that, especially if you suspect that your partner is trying to get pregnant.
What about her behaviour makes you suspect that she is trying to get pregnant and/or lying about being on birth control?

EDIT: Is there a chance that your partner has STDs? I bring this up as I used to know someone whose girlfriend pressured him into having sex without a condom. She then intentionally gave him chlamydia. This is very unlikely but may be a possibility.

Last edited:
This is a big decision if you think she wants to get pregnant. I haven't ever really been worried about this and usually blindly trust my sexual partners.
She may just want to have sex without a condom as it's just an all round more intimate experience. Men much prefer sex without a condom, and so do most women in my experience.
I wouldn't accuse her of trying to get pregnant, it's all about trust and if you can't trust her then I think the relationship may not work.

This.
I am fucking stupid and use the pull-out method often.
It takes a while for me to finish so it seems to work for me.

But honestly it is pretty stupid and very risky to rely on that, especially if you suspect that your partner is trying to get pregnant.
What about her behaviour makes you suspect that she is trying to get pregnant and/or lying about being on birth control?
Never rely on pull out methiod i take ages because of heroin and my 4th child due to the pull out method failing happy now but child when we were in our 40s scary

Never rely on pull out methiod i take ages because of heroin and my 4th child due to the pull out method failing happy now but child when we were in our 40s scary
Yeah, my partner is allergic to latex and she takes Plan B after we spend the weekend together to be safe.

But I’m gonna get her an IUD in the next couple weeks and give non latex condoms a try until then.

all i'll say is, trust your instincts and your gut feeling - they're usually right - so be extra careful

My cousins kid is proof girls lie. She was on the pill too. He found full packs in the garage when she was 6 months pregnant.
Another guy paid child support for 16 years and it turns out it wasn't his.
So yup girls will lie about stuff like that.
I've never understood trying to trap a guy with a kid.
Is the hotness worth a kid and 18 years of paying? If not rubber up

Just because she wants unprotected sex doesn't mean you have to blow loads inside her. It isn't 100% effective due to pre-cum and accidents, but I've had success with the pull out method. Got no kids that I know of!
I have never came inside her, I am even afraid of cumming on her belly and give her the opportunity of putting semen inside. I do not trash the used condoms in accessible trash cans as well

1) She told me in the past that she wants to have children, it is a dream in her life
2) She is traumatized with previous relationships, once she told me that she could have a child with someone and not let this person knows (until the bills knock on the door, I assume). This was at the very beginning of our relationship, first weeks, it was said with context, there was a conversation related to this subject
3) She tried to have sex without condom first than me
4) she thinks that I have a good job and a good salary
5) She has taken the pills in front of me twice, or to calm me down or to lie

Well we know one thing. NOT procreating IS NOT what she DOES NOT want.

And not wanting any is something she is definitely against. ((procreation))

Just tell her that YOU are going to be careful. Good luck.

Awe, I mean seriously. 👅