• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Getting clean

Does anyone know a tapering regime for a 37 day 20-30mg daily habit? Like a general idea of how much I should decrease, and over what period of time. I have plenty on hand so there is no issue of running out and i'm quite happy to taper down. I used it for what i needed and now I feel I can confidently feel accepted in my new workplace without the use of benzos because i've established that first connection which is always the hardest part for me.

Dude, none of us are doctors so our information won't be anywhere near as good.

Doctors in general are pretty well educated on benzos and would have a number of patients who have been in similiar situations as you. Think of all the older people who were once liberally prescribed valium and that doctors are now trying to wean them off.

Your best bet is to go there and talk to the doctor and get them to do a tapering plan for you. Considering your short space of time on them, you could probably do a pretty rapid taper (I did mine over three weeks - painful but it got it out of my system).

Alternatively, you could always just stop taking them and see if you go into withdrawals. If you're physically addicted you should feel it within a few days (and then go back to your normal dose and go see a doctor). If you feel fine after a week - you are probably out of the woods.

I'd personally just bite the bullet and go see a doctor straight away. Trust me, they are generally pretty good when it comes to tapering plans.

so u dont need to drink so much on nights out

doing 30 minutes of cardio exercise like a run before you go on a night in the city

helps to reduce tension and anxiety

shower between the two things tho ofc lol

in general for me if im exercising regularly it can replace my addiction to drugs