• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

I hitch hiked out to Los Angeles once last year from the Cincinnati area, they sell ten dollar lemon heads of decent tar and one dollar spice joints. The shit in Cincinnati is so much better. Hard rocks of grey most the time and no reason to step on it cause it is bad for business. Kinda pricey at a Buck forty a g but Dang oh Dang is it potent.

Jesus Christ I pay a hundred dollars less than that for a g of good shit in mass. That's horrible I'd go broke so fast.

Jesus Christ I pay a hundred dollars less than that for a g of good shit in mass. That's horrible I'd go broke so fast.

thats pretty damn nice for a G in mass; where in mass you located? best I see is 60-80. sometimes even 100 when someone tries to over charge fent.

Tmw you tesch your dealers to use encrypited everyrhing and there are message boards on tor about my local scenes dealers and shit.

Technology ftw

Was getting an adminastrative taper from methadone and the next day I got a job that starts before any clinic opens so im back to shooting up. FML

I have a few days left and am sure I can scrounge something from junkie ingenuity but even if not withdrawal builds character.

Hi SKL ?
I always hated that comment.
... withdrawal builds character...

Maybe I'm just a pussy but I start freaking out the second I do my last bag and know there isn't any in sight for a little while. And by a little while, I mean I haven't had to stave-off wd for longer than 18hrs in last 5 yrs besides the week in the clink last year.

Gawd that's pathetic.

I'm on Suboxone now, from which (even more so methadone) withdrawal is even worse than what it's supposed to supplant, but thankfully have a very understanding (but pretty expensive concierge-medicine style doctor who I just call whenever pay cash and meet him at a cafe or his luxury apartment) doctor and pharmacist (at a local family-owned independent store which I've found to be the best, and which has fronted me a few pills once in a while), God bless them, but as far as heroin does, I kind of do believe that withdrawal builds character (and lowers tolerance as either a side benefit or a convenient way of killed, depending on whether or not you're an idiot when you do your first shot afterwards) …

But what it does do, and what I mainly mean by that sense, is that it teaches you that it is not the end of the world. Knowing you won't have your DoC (including when I had to get a bupe Rx on shabbos from my Jewish Dr.) for a few days is panic inducing, but once you realize that unless your dope habit is truly astronomical, then kicking it is no more three really bad days of diarrhea and flu symptoms and the rest, and then two pretty bad days of feeling agitated, and then another few days of general unpleasantness, physically anyway (the psychological part being the hardest; or all of us would've just quit, including me, and not have gone on bupe) … worse things happen …

I mean, I'd take that over catching a beating with steel boots and baseball bats, which has happened to me, or getting stabbed or shot, only the former has happened to me and it was more of a slice than a stab, but still, or getting a broken leg and dislocated shoulder and back injury trying and/or lesser injuries in the course of physically controlling one of my "students," which has also happened to me—and I still can't run or climb stairs properly without gripping the watchamacallit even if the devil out of hell was chasing me and am a fat bastard behind that—these of course in the opposite corners of my junkiedom and professional life, or even the psychological trauma of being the victim of an armed home invasion (bound and hooded and threatened with guns and shit, happened to me twice), or a three day bout of delerious cotton fever brought on by a really stupid attempt to shoot questionable dope and OTC doxylamine as a potentiator, or even, maybe, the mental agony of a really bad breakup, I mean, what I guess I'm trying to say is, bad stuff happens in life, especially in The Life, so;

fullscreen-capture-5202013-45504-pm-bmp.jpg

…and, not to say that being a junkie is something you aspire to, but you can't really say you're a junkie unless you've had to kick dope in jail or some similarly adverse situation …

either way, out there in the big bad world … you learn that that shit is relative, you know, not so much "kids starving in Africa"-relative, but more so like, look, I can learn how to tell my lizard-brain to STFU once in a while, right? Dope is relative.

Last edited:
but you can't really say you're a junkie unless you've had to kick dope in jail

Don't really know if I fully believe in that statement fully either- but been there, done that; the 2 worst times being 1) kicking 100% cold turkey and 2) getting locked up less than 20 hours after having a grand mal seizure but getting Librium to at least curb some w/d.

As awful as it IS, I think the fact that KNOWING there is absolutely NOTHING you can do kind of helps with the mental idiocracy when you're locked up. Even if droogz are obtainable, it's still a good 72 hours before you're moved into Gen Pop to obtain them. And by that point the worst of the worst is over.
Or at least in my experiences.

On the outs, I can't even fathom getting 48 hour in... I'm a massive pussy... 10 hours in and im throwing knives at people closest to me.

Yanno, everyone is always explaining w/d being the flu times 10 but always fails to mention that along with that is the mental anguish of being on the worst acid trip time 100 billion while you are shitting yourself and throwing up while you're freezing and sweating. Much more accurate. Everyone always leaves out the mental mind fuck and is just like it's like the worst flu you ever had. Like balls it is.

Last edited:
Don't really know if I fully believe in that statement fully either- but been there, done that; the 2 worst times being 1) kicking 100% cold turkey and 2) getting locked up less than 20 hours after having a grand mal seizure but getting Librium to at least curb some w/d.

As awful as it IS, I think the fact that KNOWING there is absolutely NOTHING you can do kind of helps with the mental idiocracy when you're locked up. Even if droogz are obtainable, it's still a good 72 hours before you're moved into Gen Pop to obtain them. And by that point the worst of the worst is over.
Or at least in my experiences.

On the outs, I can't even fathom getting 48 hour in... I'm a massive pussy... 10 hours in and im throwing knives at people closest to me.

Yanno, everyone is always explaining w/d being the flu times 10 but always fails to mention that along with that is the mental anguish of being on the worst acid trip time 100 billion while you are shitting yourself and throwing up while you're freezing and sweating. Much more accurate. Everyone always leaves out the mental mind fuck and is just like it's like the worst flu you ever had. Like balls it is.

Just wanna say that I love your avatar. As for jail detox, I have never been locked up but have worked with long term prisoners. Medical treatment is extremely lacking for individuals in withdrawal. I think if they would address it properly then drugs wouldn't be as big of a problem inside jail/prison

god damn yhour name sounds familiar phactor..... did we meet in person? were you ever in northern va?

god damn your name sounds familiar phactor..... did we meet in person? did you ever live in northern va. I used to know a shitload of people on here some years back especially in the dc-metro, and baltimore area.... I fell out of touch big time some years back though and am just coming back I miss this place and am now just coming across some of my old friends..... In this case, VERY old, lol %)

Can anyone help me? i have ibs and the pain is unbelievable. I got 10 20 mil abuse deterant pills but they constipate me because the pills are like cement. Is there anyway to get around having to take these. Can i extract the pain medicine without having to consume all these polymers.

Can anyone help me? i have ibs and the pain is unbelievable. I got 10 20 mil abuse deterant pills but they constipate me because the pills are like cement. Is there anyway to get around having to take these. Can i extract the pain medicine without having to consume all these polymers.

These matters have been discussed at length in the Other Drugs forum, a search there might prove helpful, but a lot of those pills don't seem really to do the job, certainly not the old school OC's, the gelling up, etc. Some people have apparently devised some kitchen chemistry shit but IIRC it was rather elaborate and probably contained plenty of stuff I still wouldn't want to put in my veins.

This thread seems to be dead. Is there any other active thread to discuss heroin in an informal manner? I have been reading the old threads (like from waay back in 2014) and would like to contribute, but can't seem to find any current threads. Thanks

This one would be the best for it, or maybe in Drug Culture.

I think I'm probably going to have to use a week vacation from work so i can get myself clean. Having to work this shit job is the main driver for my use anymore.

Damn. Not much worse than spending a week of vacation laid up in WD.

It sure does beat a lifetime of active addiction though. Gl