• NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

okay here is a good dope story that just happened
today I decided to relapse or chip a little bit, to get a couple of bundles
a friend gives me a number but warns me he hasn't used it in a little while
i text it, we go back and forth, I go out to the projects in brooklyn to cop
get 2 bundles from some kid and start back on my way home
no sooner do I start heading back to the city then I get a call on my phone

"yo, the shit that that kid sold you was bunk.
we just beat the shit out of him and told him to get off our turf.
if you wanna get the real deal, hit me up"

i was skeptical
"how did you get my number?"

"i told you we beat the shit out of that young boy.
we got his phone too so we can get his customers right.
can't have punk niggas giving the M—— a bad name"

"so am I gonna get the dope I paid for?"

"no sorry can't do that"

"can't fuck with you too shady sorry"

"no look I can make it up to you though
we do delivery anywhere in brooklyn or manhattan
you can try before you buy
and I'll throw you a few bags"

"well, OK ..."

not 45 minutes later he is at my door
he is a consummate professional and a chill guy
and his shit is banging
bit spendy but more than worth it for the quality and especially the service
says he or his people delivers 24/7 usually within the hour
now I am scared for my upcoming relapse
but I am mightily pleased with my new plug
tbh was worth being out the $$$ for the initial 2 bundles

I've always had delivery but it was based on THEIR TIME! if I could get dope ANYTIME within an hour to the door.. well, I'd prob. still be junked out. thats just too easy, man, ha. but good for you; if you can somehow stay clean, and maybe, just maybe, pick up every once in a while (the junkie in me talking) then thats a great connect.

did you try the original shit u got? I am sick and prob still would have shot it.

Just been back in Denver a few weeks and couldn't resist the urge to go cop some dope. I have been clean for 6 months this time but I just wanted to get high again a few times. Yeah I know how this goes... But anyway, I got off work and headed to the old spot I used to know of wondering how hard it would be to get some. I walked up to the spot and found a guy literally just walking up. I told him I just wanted a point for $10 but he told me he didn't do that and had to get $15. So I coughed up the other $5 of course and he handed me the bag and I walked off quickly.
I felt in my pocket and thought I had been ripped off for sure. The bag felt really big for how much I spent but I couldn't see it cause of how it's sold here (tied black trash bags) so I just felt it and thought he probably just sold me a rock in a bag or something.
I got home and opened it and it as dope for sure, but it wasn't a point... I weighed it and it was .3! I smoked it all and enjoyed it a lot, and said it was the last time.

Today I went back to the same spot... Same dude. Same price, same weight.... I gotta stay the hell away from there and the dope

Just felt like sharing since this thread had died

The aforementioned awesome dope hookup isn't answering calls for a few days. I have a few days left and am sure I can scrounge something from junkie ingenuity but even if not withdrawal builds character.

They have tar or powder in denver?

I'm sure you could probably find powder if you looked hard enough...I live in Alaska, where, believe, it IS all tar. But even I've seen "china white". It was probably fentanyl, though (it was a very light tan/white-ish powder). Up here I've seen heroin powder the color of milk chocolate ("gunpowder heroin", which is pretty much just BTH in a different form), tar the color of oil, and "china white" (light tan powder that was probably fent...got me high as fuck but the high was kind of...weird. I'm not sure how to describe it)

Real, legitimate ECP is a kind of greyish color, isn't it?

Real, legitimate ECP is a kind of greyish color, isn't it?

Sometimes. I think the few times I got it was more of a very light tan tho.

Tar just kinda weirds me out a little after only ever having ecp. I kinda want to try it but buying dope in LA kinda freaks me out a little.

in LA, yes. its called Skid Row.not even sure if I am supposed to give that info away but you can Google it and find out if you really wanted to. what is whacky about is it is the fact that the police station is right in the middle of it all. its kinda like how it is around certain parts of Boston as well within the city; there is always a station, a bunch of those who live on the street, and a bunch of hustling going on. then again, there are many more/much more in LA since it is "nice out" and not freezing cold like it is here in Boston! the Bostons street hustlers deserve a ONE WAY TICKET to LA and enjoy the street life; esp. if they can get to Venice Beach. I've been there enough, spoke to enough of those who live on the "street" or "beach" and tell me how happy they are compared to past life. do I believe in everything they say!? no, of course not. they think telling me a good story will lead me to giving them more money. just like, in LA, they will always ask where I am from FIRST, and then follow up w/ they are also RIGHT FROM THERE! even tho they dont have the accent, know a damn thing about Boston (besides Whitey Buldger or the popular things) or can even identify the fucking Boston Red Sox hat I am wearing most times, lol

but sure, you are from Boston, so I will give you a $10 rather than this $1 I was going to originally give.

I once to hustled the street, but not for long and it was a bit of a different time/situation for me, but I played it real and did not just bullshit those who passed. jokes, yes. jokes about life insanity on both ends, yes. truth yes. truth about what comes your way unexpectedly at times, yes.

street hustlers/homeless/"bums", the truth is how to play it. esp. when it comes to us ex-hustlers who you run into and maybe life has changed and they can afford to leave the tip, so at least tell a real story which he can relate or understand and the "tip" will be that much bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Boston? You mean Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, "Good Will Hunting"? "Get in the caaaaaaah"? ;)

lol, yes. but sometimes people will try to put on that fake accent. its pretty funny, man. I think they got it from Good Will Hunting!

pahhhhhkkkk the caaaaaahhhh in Havaaaahddddd Yaaaaaaad

park the car in Harvard yard.

but only really a tiny majority (in terms of geography, class, etc.) actually speak that way IME and i've spent enough time in boston
ps big papi's demand for a standing ovation is the definition of classlessness i would've cheered him at his last AB but not now
jeter got it at fenway and deserved it but did not ask for it, that is the difference between class and classlessness
(I love Fenway btw, been to maybe 10 gfames there always a great time)
but let's return to dialogue about our shared love of heroin (and how I just found 2 bags laying around that will keep me thru tomorrow bedtime even if my contact doesn't get back to me but other than that it looks like cold coppin time and fuck it is actually cold) and BBT join us in the S&G MLB thread because it's dead af there plzkthx :D

Last edited:
I don't really think Skid Row is where you'd want to go to pick up drugs... Maybe, but there's so many homeless people these days it overwhelms any drug selling unless you get out of your car and walk in. In which case you better be messed up and dirty to not draw attention, cause people don't go there, except outreach workers and police

I'd imagine there are some, either in areas of south central or up by Pacoima (which is worse than compton inglewood these days I'd say). I've heard that are even some open air dope spots in Orange County.

SF has the better open air I'd say, LA they're too spread out but I'm sure lots and lots of smaller ones

some of the more interesting open air markets I've copped in were in New England, Connecticut actually, where you can be in old New England town then 5 minutes in suburban subdivisions then 5 minutes cold copping in the hood and right back in certain towns

It's gotten scarily accessible in a lot of places. I've randomly come across CL ads here but I'm too sketched out to try that

I hitch hiked out to Los Angeles once last year from the Cincinnati area, they sell ten dollar lemon heads of decent tar and one dollar spice joints. The shit in Cincinnati is so much better. Hard rocks of grey most the time and no reason to step on it cause it is bad for business. Kinda pricey at a Buck forty a g but Dang oh Dang is it potent.

I got some powder in Denver the other day but it's what I would call gunpowder really. It smoked pretty good though since that's how I use... My friend said it was good too and he shoots. Keeping my use super low tho, won't use till net week probably

I'll be honest, I miss snorting dope. But my tolerance would be WAY higher if I didn't have access to measured doses of oxy. I can keep my tolerance at 0-to-low by just using enough to cover what I honestly believe is a natural endorphin deficit.

sometimes I get lost in how good the dope is because I hear/see people on here tell me a G will last them days meanwhile I'd blow through a G in hours. so am I just a super junkie or do I get the worst dope in the world? lol. I barely use anymore but its something that I always saw on here.

I have shared w/ others and seem them drop/nod using less than I would but always wondered/wanted to get what the "others" get.

I go out to the projects in brooklyn to cop
get 2 bundles from some kid ... then I get a call on my phone ... "yo, the shit that that kid sold you was bunk."
The aforementioned awesome dope hookup isn't answering calls for a few days. I have a few days left and am sure I can scrounge something from junkie ingenuity but even if not withdrawal builds character.
So were the bundles you copped in Bklyn any good at all? Has the awesome dope hookup finally answered? I was in NYC recently and almost answered an ad on Cragslist talking about stamped bundles of diesel delivered. But I knew I'd be in Philly in a day or two so I passed on making that craigslist call.

I tried to get a prescription for suboxone earlier this year. I only need 2 mgs. or less (usually less) a day to keep cravings in check. I've been copping 8 mg strips for at least a year now on the street but find it hard to cut them into 16 pieces when I taper down to .5 per day. I can't seem to jump off completely, nor do I want to. So I thought I would find a doctor locally (upstate NY) who would write me a Rx for 2 mgs strips and I could do this legally. Unfortunately every doctor I spoke to was connected to some type of treatment facility and they ALL told me I had to participate in counseling 3 x per week as a condition of getting the suboxone. Are you kidding me? Three sessions x two hours per session, plus driving 30 miles to and from means over 6 hours in counseling, PLUS paying for these sessions @ $100 per session (my co-pay would be $20) plus paying to see the doctor twice a month to get the scripts plus paying for the suboxone at the drug store .... FUCK that adds up. All because "they" can get away with it. So ... instead of paying hundreds I've been driving to Philly every month or so where I can get all the suboxone I want for next to nothing on the street. This system is backwards. It's easier and less expensive for me to get what I need illegally than through legal channels. Meanwhile, while in Philly I've been grabbing some decent stamps, but that's another story entirely.