• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

I know this been going around everywhere but lately dope in Boston, esp. north of Boston has been heavily laced w/ fent. we had a lot of deaths over the last 6 months and all cuz of fent w/ the dope; it has been on the news, papers, everywhere. I fucking love the shit but I can see how people would drop not expecting anything like that and maybe shooting the same and going out.

I am headed to Cali in a few weeks and will try tar for only like the 2nd time in my life; last time I did tar I had a stripper get it for me in Vegas and even had her cook it for me and then I just shot it, ha.

there was fent going around upstate ny as sclose as a couple months ago. damn near killed me.

but what's up guys? broke but i got 2 bags of FIRE for free. so i sniffed them, packed the bong with some REAL ny sour, and am still nursing a hangover from last night

gonna make some pasta with some vodka sauce in a minute. i havent eaten anything all day, and i figured a little hair of the dog in my food cant hurt.

how's team nod doing?

Yeah I didnt realize how prevalent fent. might be. Or they just got they're hands on some pretty pure stuff. I know the DEA has been making reports about coming across it in raids. But remember theyre were/are consistent OD's for dope alone before any discussion of fent. So don't be so quick to attribute it to fent. A mix I definitely could see them doing. Esp. considering they say fent isnt as euphoria but does have that nod.

It doesn't take much when ur i.v'ing 3+ times a day. It becomes routine and thats when you begin to treat the next like the last. Riding that fine line between nodding and dying. :\

talking about Boston? def. heavy fent in the dope; I get drug tested weekly for many reasons, nothing to do w/ court, and they go out of their way to test for the fent because I tell them I am a heroin addict and there is supposedly fent laced dope; fent is not your typical drug to come on on a 5 or 10 panel test so we do blood testing and they test specifically for it.

def. heavy laced fent/dope in the area; just based it on the color. not all white dope around here in great, tho. last time I got anything it was kinda garbage and I shot a full G in about 2 hours when usually a fent G will last a full day.

Is opiophile dead?

It seems that way. There was talk of a last second reprieve but it seems that was simply talk. A shame really. Lots of excellent posters there.

It is truly a shame, was just reading a bit more about it. I would absolutely donate to help bring it back if that were a possibility and on the off chance someone reading this knows how to make that happen.

wait so did they shut OPIOPHILE down? or just no one uses it anymore? and its a ghost town

I logged in there maybe a month ago and there wasn't a whole lot of new posting. Now it doesn't load at all and I'm told they ran into repeated funding problems. A big shame as there was a large fund of knowledge on that forum.

ill never understand the idea of a new thread; I like when they just keep going and going and going; this way we know where to find the info, new or old.

wait so did they shut OPIOPHILE down? or just no one uses it anymore? and its a ghost town

The owner stopped paying the bills for the server after a series of calamities. A very weird situation that played out over the last 6 months. I'm hopeing for at least an archive to be put up as there are many amazing stories and threads about opiates that are lost otherwise.

just a day or so? i'm curious, how long do you usually wait and how much dope do you gotta do to make it worth it?

i've been on 8mgs of bupe for a little over a year now and that managed my cravings pretty well, not perfectly, but i haven't used. just recently i've been cutting my dose down and now i take 4mgs most days, and it's rough; i think about tryin to cop every day, but i have no connections now and i'm afraid to risk going into the ghetto by myself and then bringing something back into the suburbs. used to be able to bring myself to do that, but i'm just not the kind of girl that can get away with it for too long without getting robbed, ripped off, or picked up by the cops. all of which has happened to me in the past. which probably means i should just stay out of the whole scene for good but deep down i know that it's only a matter of time.... UHG! i hate this...

but anyway, i've heard a lot of conflicting info on how long one should be off of bupe before doing a full agonist. i would hate to go through the trouble of procuring some h and then do it too soon and waste it. but i can't seem to go longer than a day without sub and the thought of coming off of it for good is terrifying, even though i want to so bad. what i'd like to do is go back to dope for maybe a month and then just cold turkey it--because at least i know what to expect and i know i can handle it. plus i recently lost my insurance and between doctor's appointments and the prescription it's just so expensive; spending that much money on drugs makes me feel like i might as well be using!

okay, i'm done venting now.

First off, this guy is talking BS in other threads. I, also, take 12mg a day, and nothing goes through it, even if I wait 48 hours and feel kinda bad, I did it once, tried to have some of my DOC (I had offers since I'm on methadone and bupe that would make my old self, the one without the liquid cuffs or bupe prison's head explode, especially the 64 4mg brand Dillies. Well guess, what, when I was shooting up dillies, you know the first thing you want is the rush, its all about the rush, opi-crack, I would shoot one 4mg, or break another in two and 2 4mg to 8mg shots every hour or two going between 32 to 64mg of dilaudid/hm contin a day. Waiting 48 hours after no bupe, especially not at 12 mg (I rarely take 12mg, I mostly take it when I am forced to, when I pick up my week's takehomes, I have one dose that is supervised. Often I'll take 10 or 8. Anyways, I had to shoot 20mg of Dilaudid to feel something, and all it was, was the stacked up respiratory depression from the bupe that's still glued like NOTHING ELSE can, that we know of, stick to my mu receptors. It was a very unpleasant feeling as I was completely awake, something I get bupe nods, but they're random, and usually require hydroxyzine. Well I'm glad I wasn't because I had to use my Symbicort inhaler, which I rarely use since I stopped smoking cigs (8 months hoorah) to get out of that under-the-water feeling. Thankfully it's a fast acting long acting bronchodilator. Look at the bupe thread itself. Everyone's story who's not a nobody of a dweeb is like mine, because what? Science, bitch, suboxone stacks, it's imbecility to have people use it for maintenance longer than 3 months.

When I was on methadone, I could shoot up if I only had a small drink of my bottle (I had all my takehomes when I dared shooting up). I remember a particular instance where I ate a 40mg Oxycodone-CR (gen) that was crushed then shot 8mg of dilaudid. Everytime I did, I got DAT RUSH and it seemed to synergize with the little methadone I had that day (Just like, a couple sips off my then always very full with orange juice methadone bottles) and the other full dose was 24 hours before that. The oxycontin 40mg was felt for about 6 hours, since it was generic and just crushed it, the Apotex don't crush as easily as the Cobalts but they do so, and are the ones looking the most like the old school CDN's.

That guy will mention that he was on extremely high doses of Methadone when nothing went through it. It's besides the point. Of course the fact when I even had the oppurtunity to try fun opiates was when I was already dosing down 2-3mg every month for an eventual switch due to health issues brought on by the 'done, and the max dose I had was 60, I think I was at 54mg when I first tried, well I had 54mg the day before, and a few sips of the next day upon waking. I had a year long script for tagamet 600mg pills, didn't use em everyday, but yeah, I could have excreted the methadone faster (oh boy its funny the pharmacists didn't even object to the cimetidine script, which happened before when I was only on 2mg of clonazepam a day and got a script of the smallest dose tagamets, I think 75mg and the pharmacist was like, did YOU ask for this med ?, I said yes, I had it before, which is true, it was in the aisles until it wasn't and was made rx only sometimes in the early 2000's. She let me pick them up, and I was about to say look, we're both the same age (she was there since 3 years), I can tell you cimetidine doesn't boost clonazepam, but I didn't. Anyway tangential end of story over. BBT won't say he's BS'ing and will probably be outraged that I am calling him out, but I've noticed the pattern buddy :)

As for opiophile, maybe they would have had more money from supporting members, if they let people become members. I was a member but I forgot my login/password and was given zero help.

we mentioned this before, but you take 12MG/day and wait 48hrs and nothing goes through it. I also take 12MG/day and usually down those 12MG at 8AM; come 8PM I can shoot a half G w/o a problem and still get a rush/nod.

I just OD'd not even a week ago because I took 12MG on a Friday morning and shot 1/3 of a gram the next morning (Saturday) around 11PM; I went right to the floor after a nice shot, hard nod, and then boom.. I HIT THE FLOOR!

everyone reacts differently to bupe; so dont assume you wont get a single thing because many of us can shoot right through that and still get a hard nod.

I decided to treat myself, haven't had any dope in 5 years and off suboxone for 2 or so. Finding it wasn't as easy as it used to be, I don't know anyone anymore and look like a total custie these days I suppose, and what's more the scene is even more hidden than it used to be, I mean open air has been dead for quite a while longer than that in most of NYC, but now it's even more discrete, everything by cellphones, the best product by delivery. I had to invest a decent amount of time in finding it and got burned once with straight up bunkage and wound up sitting in a project courtyard till my phone died another time (I mean, I know first thing you learn is you always have to wait, but this was excessive.) Finally got a reliable phone number and copped some in the Bronx. Guy I got it from was prompt and professional, much appreciated. I have generaly not had great experiences with black guys in the drug business, this is not meant to be a statement about race but just about the drug culture and who tends to rip off whom (and I think this isn't just about black and white, a lot of people feel entitled to rip off people who are not part of their own group and especially if they are part of a group that has historically had issues with theirs) but this guy was the happily surprising exception.

Anyway, I digress. Two bundles, stampless, typical packaging, filled close to the bottom fold, all more or less standard looking, fairly light in color and mild in odor but with the definitive and unmistakable taste of real heroin under the tounge when IV'd. In dosing I took extra caution as I will have zero tolerance, and take some daily benzos, and started with half a (typical sized) bag, turns it out wasn't really necessary. It's hard to judge but I think it's not the strongest stuff, but definitely the genuine article, and quite enjoyable. Dope had been on my mind so constantly for the past few months I just had to scratch the itch, particularly the itch to administer it intravenously. Now I'm planning on taking it easy, I've no intentions on getting strung out again (but then, who does?)

As they used to say in OD years ago, bankai. Anyone remember bankai?

im always shocked to hear when people have to go out and cop like that; I just have it so easy, which is part of the reason its so hard for me to stop. I have a dude who just delivers to wherever I am; doesnt matter if I am at home, work, friends house, whatever.. he comes by. of course I have to order at least a gram+ for him to do this but that fine by me because my tolerance has always been over a gram. and if this dude is not already I have another person who is a "middle man" but gets killer shit and ill pay a bit me for a G but they also deliver to wherever I am.

I just cant imagine having to go out and cop in the middle of the projects, or any spots around NYC, Boston, wherever. I've always had it way too easy.

Oh, it used to be frighteningly easy for me as well. Five years out of circulation will take that away though. For now, though, I'm kind of glad it's difficult.