• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

been 3 weeks but dope guy on the way. I actually feel kinda sad I am going to break this 3 week abstinence from dope but oh well.

I took 12MG bupe yesterday morning around 9AM - so lets hope I am good. not to mention this is just regular dope and not the fent dope thats been going around Boston; I fucking LOVE that fent shit. it actually gets me.. well, what we say here.. "jammmmmmmmmmmed". this regular dope just doesnt do it anymore but my fent guy is not around so I had to go w/ the regular shit. its been 3 weeks so lets hope the dope works good and the bupe dosnt do shit.

bought 2 G's today. first shot was .3 of BROWN dope; so I thought EH. I felt good after the first shot but for some IDIOTIC REASON I shot another .2-.3 of the bag. well, a half hour later I woke up on the floor w/ broken glass next to me and a pin on the floor w/ some dope STILL LEFT!

I did my bupe yesterday morning at 9AM; 12MG's right there so in my head I am thinking it will still block a bit. at the same time I havent used in fucking weeks, so my tolerance surly went down but w/ the bupe I figured relatively the same. its funny cuz this isnt my first time doing this and I always have that same thought and always wake up a half hour later; you'd think I would have learned but I am a junkie/addict who does those SAME DUMB THINGS! funny cuz I was talking to the girl, my lovah, about OD's etc today and same goes for another kid RIGHT BEFORE I CAME IN THE HOUSE AND SHOT. I even complained to the girl cuz the kid talked to me for a half hour after I bought the shit but we were both talking how each one of us dont really understand how many ODs are happening around Boston and we think they are mixing, or who knows. or maybe they take 3 week break and then shoot the same again, kinda like some moron I know did today.. ME!

ready for sick part? I wake up, on the floor, glass is broke, water everywhere, etc. then there is a pin w/ a little bit of dope left it in it? so what do I do!? you were thinking shoot then clean, but NO! I actually cleaned the mess up and THEN shot. pretty genius idea, right? NO, its how fucking stupid we are when doing this shit. after 3 weeks I come back and I am a complete MORON knowing exactly what I SHOULD be doing but doing what I SHOULD NOT be doing; as if I dont know drugs at this point and as if I was not talking about so many OD's and deaths earlier today and have been a lot lately because of so many people passing away.

Sup czey? I moved from jersey to northern cali. Its really nice to not have access to powder dope so readily available

bought 2 G's today. first shot was .3 of BROWN dope; so I thought EH. I felt good after the first shot but for some IDIOTIC REASON I shot another .2-.3 of the bag. well, a half hour later I woke up on the floor w/ broken glass next to me and a pin on the floor w/ some dope STILL LEFT!

I did my bupe yesterday morning at 9AM; 12MG's right there so in my head I am thinking it will still block a bit. at the same time I havent used in fucking weeks, so my tolerance surly went down but w/ the bupe I figured relatively the same. its funny cuz this isnt my first time doing this and I always have that same thought and always wake up a half hour later; you'd think I would have learned but I am a junkie/addict who does those SAME DUMB THINGS! funny cuz I was talking to the girl, my lovah, about OD's etc today and same goes for another kid RIGHT BEFORE I CAME IN THE HOUSE AND SHOT. I even complained to the girl cuz the kid talked to me for a half hour after I bought the shit but we were both talking how each one of us dont really understand how many ODs are happening around Boston and we think they are mixing, or who knows. or maybe they take 3 week break and then shoot the same again, kinda like some moron I know did today.. ME!

ready for sick part? I wake up, on the floor, glass is broke, water everywhere, etc. then there is a pin w/ a little bit of dope left it in it? so what do I do!? you were thinking shoot then clean, but NO! I actually cleaned the mess up and THEN shot. pretty genius idea, right? NO, its how fucking stupid we are when doing this shit. after 3 weeks I come back and I am a complete MORON knowing exactly what I SHOULD be doing but doing what I SHOULD NOT be doing; as if I dont know drugs at this point and as if I was not talking about so many OD's and deaths earlier today and have been a lot lately because of so many people passing away.

Damn.... Be careful man. Your pushing the envelope.

I had an endocarditis scare this week. I ended up getting sent to the hospital by a local doctor who thought I was dying. Thankfully it ended up working out that I wasn't as sick as they feared and I'm ok. But the lesson is to always always always use sterile procedure while prepping your shots. I let being in a rush get in the way of my safety and I really regretted it later. All it takes is one time being careless to fuck your entire life up and trust me when your laying in the ER you realize how its not worth it. We are playing such a risky game that you always need to stack all the cards you can in your favor.

Anyway be safe out there team nod!

Hi, I'm new here I guess. Basically just feeling like complete crap. My go to guy got arrested and I don't have a backup. Would go to a clinic but at this point there probably isn't anything left in my system. So I'm sure they wouldn't take me. I don't really know what to do. Any advice?

^ This comes close to sourcing, which is verboten here, but apparently you're really after maintenance, so I'd recommend ... well, it depends on where you are located, and what your financial situation is ... but a lot of Suboxone doctors are extremely flexible, especially if you are paying cash. You can find a list of them on the website. Some of them want to put you through drug testing and groups and all sorts of nonsense, some are indifferent, and some are close to being legit croakers. YMMV. My visits with my former bupe doctor went something like this: $[redacted] cash on table. Scribble, scribble. Oh, dexedrine helps, valium helps? Scribble. Anything else? Trouble sleeping? Scribble. See you in a month. Those were heady days.

What's up czey, where you livin at these days?

I literally almost got run over by a cop down the way around 530pm yesterday

Of all the cars to jaywalk in front of....

The only positive is that everyone fuckin jaywalks down there, so my reckless abandon on the crosswalks actually helped me look more inconspicuous which is the ultimate goal

And when I finally got to the spot, this Puerto Rican chick was the one who eventually gave me the bags and as soon as they were in my hand I did a 180 and power walked my ass right back to the parking lot I came from

And im like a solid football field away from her when I hear "yo whiteboy... YO WHITEBOY! "and I turn around all confused thinking I might have shorted her on money (except I only counted it like a dozen times) or that pipe dream of her offering me more bags as a sample or something.

Turns out, she just wanted to exchange phone numbers. And after we do that she says

"Yeah just hit us up before you come down and we'll be able to put some aside for you"

So im like "yeah that's a good call ill be hitting you up for sure"

And then she goes "and it doesn't have to be about dope either" as she was smiling and I remember thinking how she had pretty nice teeth for a whore

Dope is called TKO, and its way better than that story

It was one of those, you had to be high on heroin moments.

If you ask a prostitute for nude pics do you think they'd want money for that? I guess prostitutes didn't used to have cell phones so this is uncharted territory we're dealing with

Last edited:
I had an endocarditis scare this week. I ended up getting sent to the hospin rehantal by a local doctor who thought I was dying. Thankfully it ended up working out that I wasn't as sick as they feared and I'm ok. But the lesson is to always always always use sterile procedure while prepping your shots. I let being in a rush get in the way of my safety and I really regretted it later. All it takes is one time being careless to fuck your entire life up and trust me when your laying in the ER you realize how its not worth it. We are playing such a risky game that you always need to stack all the cards you can in your favor.

Anyway be safe out there team nod!

You think it was from that time you shared the rig with the numbers faded off with that chick you met in rehab and her kid was in the back seat?

You think it was from that time you shared the rig with the numbers faded off with that chick you met in rehab and her kid was in the back seat?

Is this now the post a story that any low down degenerate junky can vaguely relate to thread?

uh, yeah, in a way thats exactly what this thread is

I just remember crimson saying he was probably going to catch something in jest and thatd suck if it turned out he was right

Wasn't looking for a hookup. But I guess I can kind of see how you might think that. I would really like to just go to one of the methadone clinics. I did that once before years ago and it worked well for a couple years until I lost my job and couldn't afford it anymore. But I guess the only way I'm going to be able to do that is to find something first. It really sucks. I mean, dope is out of your system in like 3 days but the withdrawal lasts so much longer. Especially the mental, which fucks you up way more than the physical. I'm just not doing well. Feeling desperate and hopeless.

No I think it was from a shot a did last Thursday that I accidentally got some saliva in by ripping a piece of fabric off a washcloth with my teeth. I think I probably got hep c from the other one your talking about but I haven't gotten tested yet. Before Thursday I had 55 days off heroin. I'm really doing well on the methadone.

I don't know how i missed this entire section of BL, I've been missing the best part. Have to blame it on browsing via cell phone.

I'm on Long Island, NY on the border of Suffolk and Nassau County. The dope quality has been getting MUCH better the last 2 weeks or so.

On my favorite dealer currently has what I would consider the second best dope I've ever gotten. The best being "Wicked" from Williamsburg Brooklyn in 2011.

This one is called "True Blood" with a skull all in red ink. While I can't give it a 10 I will however gladly give it a 9.5 all around, even quantity. I don't think I've ever seen a bag filled to the first fold until these. It's a very light tan powder, mixes almost clear with no residue. One bag is plenty for most anyone to get blasted. Insane pins n needles rush, barely able to see straight without closing one eye and that's when I'm not completely nodded out. Never had dope quite this clean yet extremely noddy at the same time.

Sorry for the novel but this shit is amazing. I shall be posting in this thread frequently now that I've discovered it.

Take care everyone and be safe.

you guys/peeps who gets bags are lucky; us in Boston just buy wrapped up grams and half grams. sure, we may be able to get 40's or 20's but no bundles w/ diff prints on baggies and shit; so we never know what it COULD be but we just have an idea if we go to the same person over and over. I dont mind, tho.. cuz the shit has been pretty kill just north of Boston; heavy fent. laced dope. its white as a fucking ghost.

I've been taking it very easy on dope; I shot last Saturday and OD'd. woke up in the floor a half hour later w/ everything tipped over.

before that was 3 weeks prior and it was KILLER fent; had me nodddddddddddddddding.

Local variances in heroin distribution are so interesting. Both in upstate NY and in the city I've only ever known stamp bags and bundles, and they seem like the most natural thing, but it hardly is, I mean, who was the first guy to think about packaging dope like that? Was he in to philately?

It really is very interesting. Variances in packaging, marketing , terminology and even methods or substances used to cut are fascinating.