• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

this weekend was changing for me. i used on friday. but i finally spent like 3 days with my girl this weekend locked in her house with an 8ball of pure ketamine, 40+mgs of xanax and klonopin, an ounce of super silver haze. i have a shot. i have a real fucking shot. i have the support. i need to take this while i can. this girl loves me enough to give me her scripted benzos and her ketamine (she bought most of the ball), whenever i need it, to keep me on the straight and narrow.

the look in her eyes after spending the nights with me completely off of dope when she said "i missed you. i love you. not that you, but this. i need you."especially when ive been fighting for her for years, says it all.

im done yall. im done. i need to be. for my health. for my future. for my love. for my sanity. it's been real. as long as you dont hear from me i'll be doing good, not dead. pray for me, if youre religious, guys. i need all the support i can. this is the turning point. that fork in the road where i can grow up with either a good woman and responsible drug use, or slip back into heroin until i kill myself.

thanks guys. i love y'all. i really do. if anyone cares enough to check up on me PM me. any and all support i can get is appreciated. ive posted some gnarly ass shit in my time here and spent tons of grody and sketchy fucking hours fucked up posting here. lets hope i can make it

not to be a cliche, but just remember. Peace. Love. Unity. Respect. live by it and you might have a chance to actually live.

I was really nervous about getting on the clinic as well. I debated for weeks and even skipped two intake appointments. Now that I have been on it a few months I wonder why the hell I waited so long! Probably the best decision I've made in a long time. I don't crave dope anymore at all. I never thought I would say that.

My friend who is currently on the clinic is basically of the same consensus. I'm just not done with opioids and I need to curb cravings to use because if I fuck up and shoot dope, I'm done for.

The feedback is much appreciated.

this weekend was changing for me. i used on friday. but i finally spent like 3 days with my girl this weekend locked in her house with an 8ball of pure ketamine

That's were it's at. Did you IM, IV, or snort it?

Hole?

i sniff it or IM when i can/want. since im getting rid of dope im staying nasal permanently.

every regular in this thread knows that im the representative rave kid from Team Nod. i loves me my ketamine. especially since what i get is as close to pure as i can humanly get,,,,,except for my vials. those actually are pure lol.

and i know ive said it a million timess before, but ketamine will also get you out of physical dope withdrawl. sniff a good sized line and you should be good for about an hour and a half. it's not much but it sure as hell is little known fact that is an absolute godsend

and i prefer to flirt with the khole. just do slightly sub-khole doses. that's the best. ESPECIALLY when youre trying to use it as a club drug. although, dont get me wrong, i loves me the hole. it's my 4th favorite hole, outside of the 3 that belong to my girlfriend

and thank you, lsdiesel. your words mean alot.

Last edited:
good luck jeebis, hopefully that works out for you

im in the exact opposite boat... counting the days until I can get high

My friend who is currently on the clinic is basically of the same consensus. I'm just not done with opioids and I need to curb cravings to use because if I fuck up and shoot dope, I'm done for.

The feedback is much appreciated.
Sounds like methadone is custom made for your situation then.

Jeebis. You can do it man. I mean you couldn't really ask for a better withdrawal med kit than that right? Weed,benzos,ketamine, and pussy. Yeah I'd go to that rehab.

every regular in this thread knows that im the representative rave kid from Team Nod. i loves me my ketamine. especially since what i get is as close to pure as i can humanly get,,,,,except for my vials. those actually are pure lol.
I used to be a "club kid" myself and have a question for yeah: I am 32yrs old now and back in 01-04 I was hitting 24hr afterhour clubs all around NY, esp. this one club called Sound Factory w/ Jonathan Peters which was known for the music, the drugs, and the killer sets he would put together running 15+ hours easily; one NYE he ran for 25hrs -- imagine? yes, a lot of crystal meth that night, lol

but anyway, is the K anywhere near what it once was back in 01? Talking about the Tokyo K. that stuff was SO FUCKING KILLER and was only 2 quarters for a vial. I have not done K since I got arrested back in 2004, not even a small bump. unfortunately, my drugs have changed to opiates, and opiates hard, although I was doing them back then, it was nothing like now.

so how is the K nowadays? anything like it was w/ Tokyo? not sure if youre old enough to even know, or maybe never used or wasnt into the scene then, but figured I would ask. I hear all others say Tokyo kills the newer stuff but never someone who uses ALL THE DRUGS, including the dope. call me crazy, but ill take your opinion a bit further since you use EVERYTHING and not just 1 or the other. lol

i know tokyo k. now adays you have russian vials or indian vials that end up dried (or bought as vials. <3 ketaset). but at the same time there are tons of labs popping up putting out some serious shit. it's fucking phenominal. although know you see tons of analogues (ketamine, tiletamine, norketamine, etc) that get passed off as bags. rule of thumb: if your ketamine is a powder then its not ketamine. luckily i get verified tested ketamine. both the S isomer and the racemic forms.

and i almost slipped today. almost. traded some lsd for klonopin and began drinking heavily. ugh. trying to get away.

now im smoking some bud and thanking everyone for the support.

if they are powder? why not? I used to cook mine into powder, whether it be by microwave, stove or any type of heat. I always sniffed, which is why I made powder. back in 01-04 I thought needles were for junkies, lol. only if I stayed thinking like that, huh!? oh well. but i never shot K and even if I were to get today I still would NOT use a needle for K since I do not have a good feel for it like I once did; of course, I say this now but I'd prob buy a vial and be shooting in 15 minutes, ha.

good to hear there are some dope fiends hitting the K market (instead of k-mart, get it? I am so funny).

When you cook it down, yes it turns into a powder but not a fine power, more like a crystallized powder. Maybe that's the difference he means?

all this talk of K makes me want to do it; now only if I could find K again in this market.. not easy nowadays, esp. in Boston where everyone is a heroin addict and dying left and right. its not what it once was and even in the "club scene" people are just doing opiates.

The last two nights I have had dreams where I was trying to do heroin.

In the one last night I was riding in a black SUV with 4 of my friends. The friends where ones I had in high school who I am no longer close with. At the beginning of the dream we where pulling into a strip mall parking lot that looked familiar to me but I couldn't quite place it. The driver asks me for my money as we pull in. Flash forward. We are now driving down a road I am familiar with in downtown Birmingham heading toward the interstate from a place I used to score at all the time. I am asking the people in the car to give me my dope. For some reason I am very agitated and I can't quite comprehend what the people are saying. I remember asking if we got ripped off. I feel panic at this point. Flash forward again we are on the interstate. I sense that the dope is in my possession but something is still wrong. I can't find a spoon or rig that's the problem! Flash forward. I am cooking the shot in the spoon. I have it all set up and I am ready to shoot up. I sense that relief is close as finish drawing the solution into the rig. Then I am awake sitting strait up in my bed! No high. No heroin. Worst of all the clinic doesn't open for 5 more hours!

That's the fucking worst.

The worst part is that I never get high in my dreams! It's always just the chase. I got blindsided by some very intense cravi GS the last 2 days. I do t know what the deal is. I haven't shot up in close to 40 days and my brain is starting to get antsy. The really sick part is that I know that I don't have enough money or the right drugs to bepreak thru 110 mg of methadone so it's pointless. Ehh hopefully it will pass soon. I'm just gonna smoke weed and watch Netflix until it does.

Happening in jail is even worse.

Yeah I imagine so. The longest I've spent in jail is like 72 hours and i knew i would be out soon thankfully. But I can imagine. Shit I hate rehab. I get all pissed off at the lack of freedom and close quarters after just a couple days. I can only imagine how bad it would be in jail. Especially kicking a habit. I try to stay out of anything illegal now that I'm on methadone because I am terrified of having to CT this shit in lockup. Down here they will just let you die and not really give a fuck about it. There on some maybe this will teach you a lesson shit. It's sick.

Yup, where I got picked off in the mid-west was just the same. Suffer junkie scum. Maybe a lot of it is ignorance though, because everyones' on meth out there but still. I guess it becomes way easier because you're set in the mind frame of "no way, not fucking happening"- but dem dreeaaaaaams man. PURE fucking torture. JUST like you said too, your just about too get high and then bam [sound the most annoying loudest siren ever] [sound most annoying voice ever: open cell block F] [wake up in a pile of sweat and want to kill yourself]