• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

I feel you there. I often will sit there and save a "get well" dose just for the morning if I can get more the next day. Then even if shit gets delayed the day won't be horrible. But, then I'll be sitting there close to bed time and look at the little I plan to save, I think 'not worth, might as well get real high now'.

So then I do it and leave myself nothing for the next day. I just did what is probably 50% larger than my average dose...Yet, I won't get a good high. I just decided to leave myself nothing for the next day and that mind fuck takes over and brings you down, ruining the high.

Very similar is if I need to take a $ or tolerance break and I know it'll be the last high I have in a while. I always do more, and it always seems I don't get as high as I was anticipating. In that case the fear of switching to Subs and waiting until I'm sick enough, plus the couple days I will be mildly sick, will take away from my last high. I think it s a combo of over expectations for getting high that one last time and dreading how once this wears off I am sick for a day or 2.

Weed becomes so much more important once I quit doing dope. I was for real freaking that I might run out this weekend before I finally found so e from a random aquantence.

No kidding, I burn down a bone or two a day when I am off h. On it I don't even feel a need for weed. Not completely opiate clean, on subs, but I am bored when just chilling w/ only subs, so weed helps a lot.

edit: oops, kinda high right now and f'd up trying to add a second post to my first one.

i will ALWAYS have weed. period. i could be in the middle of withdrawal and the last of my money goes towards weed.

moved from liberty haze to some secret sour (LA Confidential x NY sour diesel). but yea.

ive been trying to spend my money on other shit. instead of a ton of heroin i bought an ounces of the secret sour, like 25 2mg bars, 26 hits of some of the best/legit family fluff LSD, and some 4acodmt (favorite psyche of all time)

i feel like if im going to do drugs i might as well use usefull ones. plus my k dude is between shipments so i had to make due lol.

So I am pretty new here, from Chicopee and recently moved back... was on 72mg of done and missed a few days cuz I had a bug n basically slept 72 hours n the clinic booted me when I went back Thursday n said, "come back Monday. " MONDAY! !!! So basically screw yourself and your withdrawal. .. and today started back at motherfkn 20mg. It's not even scratching the surface, but it's all my fault for being sick n not knowing. So now I'm back to trying to cop after having been free from H for over a year. ... feel like crap about this....

So I am pretty new here, from Chicopee and recently moved back... was on 72mg of done and missed a few days cuz I had a bug n basically slept 72 hours n the clinic booted me when I went back Thursday n said, "come back Monday. " MONDAY! !!! So basically screw yourself and your withdrawal. .. and today started back at motherfkn 20mg. It's not even scratching the surface, but it's all my fault for being sick n not knowing. So now I'm back to trying to cop after having been free from H for over a year. ... feel like crap about this....

wow, they really fucked you! when I was on the done they would allow me to miss 2 days but after that it would be a problem and they would drop me 5MG but ONLY 5MG, never all the way back down. I maxed out at 95MG before realizing that done was doing shit for me cuz I was still using almost daily. also hated going to the clinic and never could get take homes cuz I always pissed dirty, so I finally saw my bupe Dr. and now back on bupe.

wow, they really fucked you! when I was on the done they would allow me to miss 2 days but after that it would be a problem and they would drop me 5MG but ONLY 5MG, never all the way back down. I maxed out at 95MG before realizing that done was doing shit for me cuz I was still using almost daily. also hated going to the clinic and never could get take homes cuz I always pissed dirty, so I finally saw my bupe Dr. and now back on bupe.

Oh yea they screwed me. But I had been good for SO long, now I'm out of the game so I'm just fucked. I can't believe they can do that and it be ok....

Oh yea they screwed me. But I had been good for SO long, now I'm out of the game so I'm just fucked. I can't believe they can do that and it be ok....

Yeah they really fucked you. That's really not cool at all. Hope you can get well while they raise your dose back up.

I went up on methadone today to 110mg. I keep telling myself not to chase the warmth but it's hard when they are like do you want a dose increase? The opiate addict in me is like fuck yeah more drugs please!

Yeah they really fucked you. That's really not cool at all. Hope you can get well while they raise your dose back up.

I went up on methadone today to 110mg. I keep telling myself not to chase the warmth but it's hard when they are like do you want a dose increase? The opiate addict in me is like fuck yeah more drugs please!
Yea I kept going up but the started being tired so went down a little. No where near this much tho! I've never had trouble "getting better" but now that I'm in need of course it's nowhere to be found... my luck I guess.

I have an appointment to get on the clinic next monday. I'm really torn between this decision I'm making. I'd like to ideally peak around 70mgs. I know two kids who have stayed at 70. One says he doesn't feel anything, yet he's running around with dope energy and catches nods, and the other one swears by it.

It helped me function completely well. But I know ppl who are on over 200mg... it all depends. They tell u over n over at the clinic not to think about it as a number, I know originally I stopped at 90 n went down. I'm a pretty small chic so grown men generally stop higher, then again I had a rather large habit ;)

6 days since my last H shot. I haven't had weed for three weeks.... It sucks balls. Anxiety is through the roof. I did steal 2mg clonazepam from my brother (.... I do feel bad but C'MON!!). My friend is coming over in 20mins to shoot a bunch of coke which I'm always nervous about.... So I'm gonna save the klon til afterward.

It's hard getting off dope (esp without weed fo'real!!!). I was THISCLOSE to being able to pick some up last night then no sooner was that chance ripped out of my reach. FUCK! I wanted to cry, lol. .... Sad times. Should told this dude to bring a blunt. Since, that's how he smokes his herb. I think that's wasteful. I'd rather vape or use a pipe, or hitter. Then, I end up packing, repacking, packing, repacking. Haha.

I'm on sub now. 2mg roughly daily. Alternating between intranasally and IV. Took 40 hours after my last shot to be able to dose! Talk about horrible, and with no weed! Just gaba, lyrica, and seroquel. I have large tolerances to all of those so they were practically useless. Anyway... Take care fellow BLers.

I have an appointment to get on the clinic next monday. I'm really torn between this decision I'm making. I'd like to ideally peak around 70mgs. I know two kids who have stayed at 70. One says he doesn't feel anything, yet he's running around with dope energy and catches nods, and the other one swears by it.
I was really nervous about getting on the clinic as well. I debated for weeks and even skipped two intake appointments. Now that I have been on it a few months I wonder why the hell I waited so long! Probably the best decision I've made in a long time. I don't crave dope anymore at all. I never thought I would say that.

its funny when youre a junkie but I havent used in 5 days and to me I think its a fucking TON and I am good as gold; its such a fucking sick disease, huh!? ha. I havent used in 5 days but still use 8-16MG/bupe/day and I am here thinking I am sober as can be and life has really turned around. its just whacky, right?

I ran hard for the past 3 years and now finally NOT using daily, so although it seems like such little time and still heavy use, to me it seems much different.

Great news BBT!!! Keep it up and stay strong, save some do-re-mi...do you catch a buzz on the bupe?? I guess some ppl out there get high off it. I never have...:p

Can you describe the thought process that led to your use? Maybe you help me avoid shooting up like i sort of want to as soon asi see my doctor this month...

I told a girl to drop it off early cuz I planned on using tomorrow but I came home and just wanted to use so bad.

ok. i guess i learn to not keep drugs in my house? Was it awesome?

dope was so killer, man. you have no idea; been using opiates since 00 and dope since 07 (same w/ shooting) and this stuff is by far best I had in that time. I usually buy a G and get 2-3 shots AT MOST out of a gram after all these years. usually shots are .5 or sometimes .3-.5. these shots are legit .2, if that. I am getting like 5-8 shots out of a bag and these MOFO's are knocking me out (well, not out but super hyper then the nod). I usually can blast through a gram in 2-3 hours easily but I STILL HAVE 2 shots left for today and already took one this morning.

legit FIRE! and I hate when people say FIRE but I am saying FIRE cuz I never thought something would hit me like this; its like when I first started all over again, ha. luckily I am on suboxone and only using it once a week but I am taking 8MG bupe at 8AM and shooting this stuff at 9PM and its busting through w/ ease. imagine if I didnt take that bupe?