General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you doing mdmazing? I can't comment much on the subs because I never had much luck with them. I just wanted to let you know I was pulling for ya? Sometimes you put your heart out there and it seems like nobody gives a shit but I read your post and I'm supporting you.

Not talking specifically talking about people not giving a shit about your post but it just seems when people put their heart out there and need that support to motivate them take steps and keep going in the right direction that they don't get money comments.

Thanks so much for asking! Unfortunately I got well this evening.. I didn't make it long enough to dose the subs.. right about now would've been 24 hours. :( I guess I'll be trying again when this batch is gone... shits a monster. I really appreciate your support. I don't have much support from family or even my boyfriend. He's like "I'll quit when you do, but if you use then I will too." It just makes it harder. I gotta be brave I know. I will be trying again after this batch.

Im pulling for you too mdmazing,your too young im sure to live this life,good luck.

Im pulling for you too mdmazing,your too young im sure to live this life,good luck.

Thanks so much!!
Any age is too young! We're all worth so much more. I hope to get clean within the next couple weeks and be entirely drug free including suboxone. Weed is different lol. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and fucking stop shooting up.. I totally gave in too soon. I need support more than anything. Thanks to everyone who cares :)

Best of luck to ya, buddy. I hope you can get through this & come out on top.
Don't let addiction hold you down, bro.

I love this site in that you can discuss your addiction woes freely and there's no judgement from anyone plus the support threads are very helpful and encouraging. I'm in a state of quit or not quit and struggling to do what's best...sometimes i come here and read other's posts and they help immensely...Right now I'm going to call a doc to see about the suboxone treatment, been through the methadone tx many times but never the "box" tx. Hope all goes well with that and anyone else trying it; just do it ..can't hurt to try!!!

I love this site in that you can discuss your addiction woes freely and there's no judgement from anyone plus the support threads are very helpful and encouraging. I'm in a state of quit or not quit and struggling to do what's best...sometimes i come here and read other's posts and they help immensely...Right now I'm going to call a doc to see about the suboxone treatment, been through the methadone tx many times but never the "box" tx. Hope all goes well with that and anyone else trying it; just do it ..can't hurt to try!!!

Good for you!!! The way I see it, treatment is treatment and its great that you're seeking it out. :)

that's funny how our usernames are sometimes non-gender specific and I know I sometimes don't know what someone's gender is until they post something like "my boyfriend or girlfriend"...even though these days that doesn't even work cause of different sexual preferences, imo...;)

^^

I don't know why, but I just always assume everyone on here is a dude. Haha. Maybe it's sexist but I can't help it. Until, like you said.. they make a post like that.

I can't tell you how many members here I had been friends with and talked to for years, that I thought were guys, who ended up being chics. Hah. It's nuts. It happens every once in a while where I assume a guy is a girl, (usually cuz they have a more feminine sounding username to me, or the way they post maybe), and they end up being a dude. But 90% of the time, it's people I think are dudes ending up being chics.

^^

I don't know why, but I just always assume everyone on here is a dude. Haha. Maybe it's sexist but I can't help it. Until, like you said.. they make a post like that.

I can't tell you how many members here I had been friends with and talked to for years, that I thought were guys, who ended up being chics. Hah. It's nuts. It happens every once in a while where I assume a guy is a girl, (usually cuz they have a more feminine sounding username to me, or the way they post maybe), and they end up being a dude. But 90% of the time, it's people I think are dudes ending up being chics.
Yeah for some reason some ppl here thought i was a chick....smh :!

What a fucking idiot don't u think you would be more careful if you had 5 pounds of dope and 12 stacks of dope in your house

Haha wow. The stupidity of some people really just makes me doubt the whole human race. That is darwinism at it's finest. Haha.

I mean, if you have 5 pounds of dope.. you're going to risk blasting music that loud and baking out your place with weed smoke? I mean, Jesus Christ.

I wish I would have found him first.. woulda loved to take that dope off his hands.

idiot.

^^

Hah. Now that's one hell of a nod.

The junky lean, baby. Nothing more attractive than that. Not.

For some great junky leans, check out the site thatguysonheroin.com. It's hilarious. Haha. It's only Baltimore, where this guy posts pics and videos of dope fiends nodding out, and rates their lean on a scale of 1-5. Hah. Funny shit.

The video you posted actually came from that site.

^^

Hah. Now that's one hell of a nod.

The junky lean, baby. Nothing more attractive than that. Not.

For some great junky leans, check out the site thatguysonheroin.com. It's hilarious. Haha. It's only Baltimore, where this guy posts pics and videos of dope fiends nodding out, and rates their lean on a scale of 1-5. Hah. Funny shit.

The video you posted actually came from that site.

Lmfao! Of course its Baltimore. I didn't care if he talked to me like a dude cuz guys that KNOW I'm a girl, still talk to me like I'm a dude hahaha

My sister is part of a fb page called "the nod squad". Its people she knows in Baltimore that go around and snap pics of people nodding. She got one outside her house which is the one I lived in back in winter of 12. There was so many junkies in that hood. Methadone clinic was right outside the neighborhood to lol

And thatguysonheroin is mostly bmore. There some places I've been to, or heard of and most of the ones there are places you wouldn't wanna go

Personally, if I came out of a nod to some asshole taking a picture of it, my first instinct would be to start swinging on them, but I guess that's what you get for nodding out that hard in public!

I have been that fucked up walking down the street before, but definitely not normally! Unfortunately, I've driven like that before, which is extremely stupid!

I actually hate the feeling of having to focus all my energy on not nodding, where your head just keeps getting pulled by gravity, and you have to catch yourself on the way down...aside from killing you, that's how benzos ruin the high...just makes you like that for hours, and when you come out of it...you don't even remember being high!

Status
Not open for further replies.