General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I read 8 to 10 bags and I want to ask "?!?!?" But then I remember that it's Hartford dope.

Okay, well back on subject then. I hear it is Lent tomorrow. Is anyone giving up Heroin for it? Or maybe someone is thinking of giving up giving up heroin

edit: oh good, already an answer before I finished typing.
im giving up the vivotrol shot for lent. ;) i got my doc appt at 345 to see if he will let me back on subs. I even wrote out a list of vivotrol pros/cons, why i want to get back on subs, the physical and mental symptoms i felt from the shot and a paragraph of why subs will help me. the paragraph entailed that i was on subs in november and they didnt work cuz i wasn't totally ready and now i wanna try again cuz im commited. i also wrote that i wasn't ready for the lack of structure that comes with vivotrol. i need more structure. lets hope this works. come on 345! wish me luck, fuckers.

edit: its either back on or no maintenance at all. He should want me on subs, especailly when i tried his stupid shot and didnt like it. If he doesnt give em to me im gonna explain (angrily) that he doesnt follow protocol and he should have detoxed me first or i wouldnt have this problem right now. I swear the Baltimore city is gonna come out of a brotha if he doesnt write that shit.

^There's nothing really wrong with it. Just always seemed like cause the price is lower than typical, the number of bags that needs to be done is higher than it would be in a town where the cost per is higher. If that makes any sense.

@SMcT- That Vivotrol sounds like a lot of bullshit. I hope that you get the drugs that you want.

I have my Suboxone dealer appointment tomorrow. My piss is so clean you could probably drink it. Gonna try to not kill myself with the bags I'm getting on Friday.

No your 100% rigjt I've seen Waterbury bags before and they're about 1.5-2 times the size but 2.5 times the price

A harftford bundle has like half of what a bun would have in NYC correct? Or better yet. Its about half the amount of prduct for half the price right? Just tryna gauge how much powder 8 hartford bags really is.

Edit: should have read the last 2 posts. It would be nice to see how much powder a stamp bag has in it next to a penny. Just to see how many bags my tolerance would equate to in different places.

Last edited:
^There's nothing really wrong with it. Just always seemed like cause the price is lower than typical, the number of bags that needs to be done is higher than it would be in a town where the cost per is higher. If that makes any sense.

@SMcT- That Vivotrol sounds like a lot of bullshit. I hope that you get the drugs that you want.

I have my Suboxone dealer appointment tomorrow. My piss is so clean you could probably drink it. Gonna try to not kill myself with the bags I'm getting on Friday.
Lol I hope I get the drugs I want to. At least I have some etizolam and bud at home but id give up the etiz i have of he would put me back on subs. He wrote em once he should do it again. Some bullshit.

@toma- throw up a pic of that CT dope. We know you got plenty. Ha

That won't do any good man... We don't know if he has big balls syndrome. Or SBS.

^^

Yeah, bra. Pour some out on your balls and take a pic.

What a odd thing to request. Between this and you asking if I was gonna kiss my BL buddy, I'm starting to wonder about you, guy. Very homospicious. (Insert smiley face he-ear.)

^ Fucking homos wanting to see Tomas junk. I bet you want him hard too. You would need a fucking wide angle lense to properly capture my junk on film. Especially if I chubbed it up a little.

What a odd thing to request. Between this and you asking if I was gonna kiss my BL buddy, I'm starting to wonder about you, guy. Very homospicious. (Insert smiley face he-ear.)

All the OD mods are closet homos. You didn't know that man? That's why I was surprised you didn't apply for the position..

If this is the direction this conversation is going, I think we should go back to picking on Tomatillz immediately!:eek:

^^

Yeah then we can be sure he'll really never come back. Ha. The next H social should be called General Heroin Discussion #19 v. Hypocritical junkies, shut up and mind yo biz.

i got the drugs i want, including the etizolam that was waiting for me when i got home. plus bong rips. imma post a post in the suboxone megathread so you can read it there cuz i was asked to report back about my appt and how it went.

^^

Yeah then we can be sure he'll really never come back. Ha. The next H social should be called General Heroin Discussion #19 v. Hypocritical junkies, shut up and mind yo biz.

word.

^Nice. I was thinking about getting the drugs we want and it made me think about one of my last appointments with my Sub doctor. I was in the waiting room with this guy that seemed to be waiting for the person that was currently in the office. He was clearly(at least to this dope fiend) dopesick. Moving his legs around, sniffles, stretching, yawning, etc. kept asking me what time it was and then groaning when he found out.
Finally, the girl comes out of the office, walks over to him(apparently they're together) and is like, "OK. I got my Xanax, Adderall and Seroquel scripts but he's making me wait till tomorrow for my Suboxone." The guy starts bitching and complaining that he can't have her Sub right then. Some fucking people. But that girl clearly got the drugs that she wanted. So did her boyfriend, eventually.

General heroin discussion v we are so secure in our sexuality we want pics of your junk. <------ see what I did there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.