General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 bags , jesus h thats an accomplishment , or maybe determination lol . back when i knew very little about drugs i tried to snort 2 percocet and damn near barfed a lung.

I was trying my best not to switch to the needle full time I had used the needle a little bit but not every time and I wasn't going to put anything up my butt so snorting was my only option. After yesterday when I snorted 15 and wasn't high at all I shot up before work and did 1 bag before bed and today is my first day of switching full time.

When I went to cop my boy gave me 3 free bags because I drove him down the road a little bit, good deal in my eyes

The rush is amazing, I feel like an aashole I wasted so much money some of te last days I tried to stick to snorting and I was snorting like 15 bags and not getting high I'm an idiot for trying to do that

You feel like an asshole for not shooting dope?

Hah only on BL..

Just so you know, which im sure you already do, soon youre gunna be shooting just as much, and then more than you were at your height of snorting and be bitching that youre not even that high. Lets just see how long it takes.:p

^^

So how many bags do you do in an average shot now?

Hah only on BL..

Just so you know, which im sure you already do, soon youre gunna be shooting just as much, and then more than you were at your height of snorting and be bitching that youre not even that high. Lets just see how long it takes.:p

He'll realize not long at all I'm sure
Already doing half his regular snorted dose on his first day full time main lining

We were all there though, no one can tell you different until you've gone through it
We'll all regret it

Just some hr advice tom, rotate shots, use clean gear, and don't forget to do test shots when you pick up a new batch
I've seen that fuck quite a few people by not doing it

Hah only on BL..

We both know he most likely won't be around long enough to see how long it takes

Yeah, I never use the same needle and I always wipe the spot before and after with alcohol. I rotate shots as much as I can but I'm skinny as fuck so I get cold easily and my veins hide

I ended oi doing way too much today, I'm gonna try to only get high in the morning then do a small shot before work. Like 6-7 bags when I wake up and like 2-3 bags before work hopefully I can have some sell control and stick to it. I can't get over how amazing the rush is, I'm in love I think

Thanks bro that's nice of you to say

He's been around the block bro. He's just saying the odds are not in your favor at all. I was thinking about you and either you will get the dope game out of your system at a young age and have a nice productive life. Or be like some of us 30-40 years old and starting life over again after losing everything again. Only you can decide which way your life will go. I'm not gonna tell you not to do anything because you are like the rest of us dumb asses and won't listen anyway.

Go to the othe drugs forum and read through some of the case studies. Shooting street drugs ain't no joke no matter how much you love it. There ain't much in this world I love so much I'm willing to die for, and dope ain't one of them.

Last edited:

Hah only on BL..

Spot on ohshea.....I snorted ten years before switchin over to the spike...now it's been 16 yrs shooting and my arms are all scarred and have bad circulation from my veins being probably blocked from all the scar tissue from heavy needle use...mostly when I was shooting coke. That shit makes you nuts...keep injecting over and over till it's all gone. Not to mention the HepC issue; got it...went thru the Pegasys treatment and got better...now it's back again. Do yourself a favor Tomatalli and try to stop or at least chill a bit :(

I ended oi doing way too much today, I'm gonna try to only get high in the morning then do a small shot before work. Like 6-7 bags when I wake up and like 2-3 bags before work hopefully I can have some sell control and stick to it. I can't get over how amazing the rush is, I'm in love I think

Well Springtime is for lovers,or so they say.Good Luck Tom.

Spot on ohshea.....I snorted ten years before switchin over to the spike...now it's been 16 yrs shooting and my arms are all scarred and have bad circulation from my veins being probably blocked from all the scar tissue from heavy needle use...mostly when I was shooting coke. That shit makes you nuts...keep injecting over and over till it's all gone. Not to mention the HepC issue; got it...went thru the Pegasys treatment and got better...now it's back again. Do yourself a favor Tomatalli and try to stop or at least chill a bit :(

I do kinda wanna stop but I'm so weak minded rigjt now and give in really easily whenever I get sick

I know the sickness is a mutha....sometimes I get so damn desperate I do cotton shots even though I know there's no dope left in them so I'm basically shooting water!! But you can just try to wean yourself down so you can sniff again where a couple of good bags will do the trick. Then again I know too that once you pop(a vein) you just can't stop:!

Spring time is the time to quit. I can't quit opiates if I am on them in winter. Coldness is just another excuse to relapse :p

Damn bro, that's a decent amount to do for it to be one of your 'light' days. It seems as though you are not looking to stop now so you really have to manage your use better. Your 'light' day is like a heavy day when I'm using. When I'm taking it easy it's 2-3 during the day then 1-2 at night and if I'm going all out it's 4-5 during the day and then 2 at night. And I've got plenty of time on you so at your rate you are going to crash and burn within a month or so if you keep shooting like that.

Try to get down to being able to maintain of 5 bags a day, since it seems like getting down to 3/day isn't realistic. It's impossible to be able to get high everyday without having a super high tolerance which still won't allow for it to happen so best be getting the tolerance down some so you can get a real high every 3-4 days. I don't know what else to tell you since I'm already giving you a lot of leeway in regards to how often you can use while functioning since when it comes down to it that's no way to function anyway.

So start spacing out those shots better and do something in terms of a tolerance break. You are too young to have a habit like that and you already know by everything you've read that it doesn't end well. It's not like anyone is telling you otherwise. It's not a good accomplishment to figure out how you can use as often as possible while keeping your tolerance semi-reasonable because all that's doing is dragging out how long you can spend all your time getting high while the rest of the work goes on without you.

I relapsed pretty bad over the weekend. Ended up doing 300-400 dollars worth in a couple days. Blew off methadone treatment just all kinds of good decisions. So I just shot all the cottons I could find. Feel slightly better at least. It's gonna be a long week getting back on the subs.

^^^

Ahh, damn man. Well, that shit happens. You know that. Some of the worst runs I've went on, have been while I was actively trying to get clean, haha. It's a bitch, but it's how this insidious shit called addiction works. Hang in there, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.