General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say anything regarding pain nor did I imply that it wouldn't be helpful. In fact I said it could be very helpful. There were 4 sentences.

Have you consulted a doctor at all?

Yeah I have, this is exactly what they said "you have 3 bulging discs in your neck we don't know for sure whether you'll need surgury or not you'll have to come in for a check up again and in the mean time I'll write you a script for physical therapy. This injury is gonna bother you a lot and be very painful at times and could take up to a year to heal". Those fucking assholes didn't even give me a god damned muscle relaxer a bunch of fucking useless pieces of shit I could've told myself that it'll be painful Jesus Christ I hate how doctors are with prescribing pain meds I would've never started doing heroin if doctors would've just helped me when I originally found out I had scapular winging and scoliosis. Alright I'm done ranting but doctors these days are seriously pieces of shit

Hey y'all, I have a question that's had some speculation on other threads in the past but no real answers.

What's the deal with black tar heroin in your opinion? We know Mexican cartels can and do produce powdered heroin. They have the chemical means of producing high quality crystal meth, so why don't they divert all opium to powder production? Powder is easier to hide and its lighter than tar. Is it just the custom? Or is it more economic to produce black tar? Do some cartels produce tar and some powder?

I'm just curious about this since it doesn't really make sense at first glance. Probably no one has the answer but speculation is all I'm looking for.
Thanks.

How would black tar heroin be lighter than powder, a kilo of tar and a kilo of Ecp weigh the same no?

Black tar is easier to produce and therefore cheaper. Making powder is a longer process. That's really it in a nutshell and it's not like people don't buy it so there's really no reason for them to go the extra mile. That's not to say that bth is garbage. Tar could certainly be of better quality then some powder but, generally speaking powder has a greater potential to be of higher quality.

BTH wiki

Yeah I have, this is exactly what they said "you have 3 bulging discs in your neck we don't know for sure whether you'll need surgury or not you'll have to come in for a check up again and in the mean time I'll write you a script for physical therapy. This injury is gonna bother you a lot and be very painful at times and could take up to a year to heal". Those fucking assholes didn't even give me a god damned muscle relaxer a bunch of fucking useless pieces of shit I could've told myself that it'll be painful Jesus Christ I hate how doctors are with prescribing pain meds I would've never started doing heroin if doctors would've just helped me when I originally found out I had scapular winging and scoliosis. Alright I'm done ranting but doctors these days are seriously pieces of shit

I have scoliosis i have two stainless steel rods and 24 screws (like hardware store size) in my spine, also had a bone graft taken from my hip and used in my spine to help the screws fuse. It used to make metal detectors go off before it fused. Doctors wont give shit for pain anymore but i get these patches called flexoril that are non narcotic theyre bomb. My mom just got fentanyl for a broken wrist, she told the docs hydros made her queasy so they gave her fent. WTF?

so let me get this straight, you got these bulging discs and went straight to using heroin?

Damn tony you really live up to your hippy handel!! Reminds me of that movie w paul rudd "my idiot brother" where his ex gf lived on that farm. Looked pretty peaceful haha. We raised chickens turkeys and pigs back in alaska. Pigs are some filthy mofos ill never forget i was feeding one ane it was shitting and eating at the same time and behind it was the second pig eating its shit. Like some human centipede type shit.

Im suprised shimazu is gone. Always wondered how the hell he managed 18k posts when hes been here around same time as me. Did he get banned?

To get on maintenance, you usually have to show past attempts to get clean from opiates and subsequent relapses, at most clinics...but it's usually pretty easy, even outpatient counseling counts...and I'm not sure they actually ever verify what you say anyway....and even if you did get refused for maintenance, they'd let you go on a slow detox protocol and switch over to maintenance if you felt as though you were gonna keep doing dope...

If they were to try to refuse anyone, it would be an 18 year old, but in tomatill's case I think they'd let him right on....considering he's using heroin and has had multiple overdoses..

IMHO BTH is nothing more than cooked(cleaned up),partially acetylated opium.They may or may not use lime(CaOH,not the fruit) to crash the other alkaloids out first, leaving a mostly morphine solution.Without turning this post into a synth.I'll just say that their process produces mostly morphine and a decent percent of heroin and 6-MAM which ironically is stronger than H.In fact when H hits the brain it is rapidly converted into 6-MAM,which accounts for that rush,then it is incompletely de-acetylated back into morphine that maintains the high.This maybe why some BTH can be strong, because of the synergistic affect of all 3 and a decent cook, but it's still dirty as shit and must be rough on the body.I can't imagine having to shoot that all the time. ECP all the way.

To get on maintenance, you usually have to show past attempts to get clean from opiates and subsequent relapses, at most clinics...but it's usually pretty easy, even outpatient counseling counts...and I'm not sure they actually ever verify what you say anyway....and even if you did get refused for maintenance, they'd let you go on a slow detox protocol and switch over to maintenance if you felt as though you were gonna keep doing dope...

If they were to try to refuse anyone, it would be an 18 year old, but in tomatill's case I think they'd let him right on....considering he's using heroin and has had multiple overdoses..

Most places require you to have been addicted for at least a year and some even require you to bring somebody with you to sign a form saying that they corroborate the fact you are and have been dependent on opiates. Hah. My clinic made me do that. It's really dumb though, as you could just get anybody to lie and sign that thing, they don't need any actual proof. Same with how long you've been using. Theres no way for them to really know.

But whatever, it's mainly all just liability coverage shit.

Most places require you to have been addicted for at least a year and some even require you to bring somebody with you to sign a form saying that they corroborate the fact you are and have been dependent on opiates. Hah. My clinic made me do that. It's really dumb though, as you could just get anybody to lie and sign that thing, they don't need any actual proof. Same with how long you've been using. Theres no way for them to really know.

But whatever, it's mainly all just liability coverage shit.
I must have looked real bad because they didn't need anyone to verify I was a junkie. I think tomatilli is gonna get some resistance at the clinic. Doctors don't want to give narcotics to youngsters partly because of diversion and partly because they don't want them dependent at that young age. I was reading the federal guidelines for Mmt and you are right about being dependant for 1 Year. They also ran me though the perscription database that Michigan has to make sure I wasn't enrolled in another clinic. They have to check a 200'mile radius to make sure.

Last edited:
^^

Yeah there are federal and state guidelines that have to be followed, but not every clinic is strict about them, and some have extra rules or don't have some that others have, etc.

Switched back to snorting yesterday, wasn't that bad it really does last like twice as long which is good
Guys can you please give me an idea of what this is, I just did a shot and now there's a pump in the area and my arm has that weird feeling where it feels like it's dead I have work in 50 minutes and I can't call out now Idk it it's something to worry about or what
Well that lasted long.

No matter what my guys ever ask me to try, If it's amazing.. I say it's decent. If it's decent, I say it's shit.

Well it's different for us since it's already bagged up at a higher level, so it's not like they will cut it more if you tell them it's strong.

So supposed to start methadone in the morning. But I got some problems. Number 1 I will only piss hot for bupe not dope. Number 2 they want to start me at 25mg for first 4 days with 5mg jumps every 4 days if needed. That seems really low and slow to me what are the odds I end up in awful withdrawals? I can't get dope till Friday. Shots complicated and its too late to reschedule appointment. Shit

You should be fine on 25mg. I know in detox they started me on 30mg and since I was really sick when I went in there (hadn't used in 36hrs) that dose did the trick, so just make sure you are nice and sick when you go there.

Whats good yall havent posted here ina while. I just did a cwe on 60 5/325 oxys haha an im feelin pretty damn good! %) Ive been on subs since august ya know so every now and then ill take a lil break an do some dope or pills.

Anyway yall instead of making a thread ill ask my question here: so my friends got this new connec who has FIRE scramble. Im talking about one cap filled to the top had me noddin out like a motherfucker. I mean this is honestly the strongest dope ive ever tried in my life no bullshit. Heres the thing though: they told me to cook it and thats what i do with it when i get it.

Pour into spoon, its all crystal when i pour water and i cook until it bubbles a bit and its becomes completely clear. So i dont know am i doin the right thing? I know yer not supposed to cook it but it doesnt seem to lose potency like i said this dope is in-fuckin-sanely good. Im afraid that if i dont cook a cap an just shoot it ill fuck it up somehow. What do you guys think? Should i try one cap w/out cooking?

As others have said, don't cook it. Some uneducated people have the idea that if anything is left in the cooker then it's being wasted, but in reality it's worthless stuff being left in the cooker anyway.

shimazu ex-bluelighter? Another one bites the dust, with almost 18.7K posts? WTF? He seemed to be a good dude with a great sense of humor. Sharp too.

He is still around, just switched his username so had the old one banned since you can't have 2 at once.

I'd post some pics but can't figure out how without linking to a photo hosting site. I even went to FAQs but came up empty.
Use the image hosting site imgur.com and after you upload the pic it will give you the code (it puts it into like 4 diff codes but choose the vBulletin one) to copy/paste onto here

That's why the nazis developed it during WWII.

Yup, when the Nazis developed it they were thinking about how someday it could have drug addicts dependent on it and in high enough doses worse off coming off of it than when they were hooked on dope. ;)

lol getting on methadone for pain will be the worst thing you can do with your life. try lyrica TBH

as for heroin....it gave me hep c, but now i drink like a fish.. TBH i think being on H again will be better for my body. SA LE VE

@ohshea no i got the 3 bulging discs in my car crash not that long ago, when I had the back and shoulder pain last year I started usin heroin .

I wouldn't be getting on methadone just for pain relief it'd be an added plus

I'm really getting ahang of booting i only need to poke myself once and I'm there pretty muc every time

The rush is amazing, I feel like an aashole I wasted so much money some of te last days I tried to stick to snorting and I was snorting like 15 bags and not getting high I'm an idiot for trying to do that

15 bags , jesus h thats an accomplishment , or maybe determination lol . back when i knew very little about drugs i tried to snort 2 percocet and damn near barfed a lung.

^^

Yeah there are federal and state guidelines that have to be followed, but not every clinic is strict about them, and some have extra rules or don't have some that others have, etc.

That's one of my pet peeves.The Fed. rules should be the MMT law of the land because of such disparity between the states.One example is how cannabis testing is'nt even on the Fed.'s list of drugs that must be tested for.In some clinics they don't care even if you're on TH's.I've been on both. Boston-forget about it,they'll pull you're TH's in a hot minute.The other one was years ago in SW Missouri,the buckle of the Bible Belt.I transferred from Boston without TH's ever to the mizzou place and not only did they not test for pot but they gave me 2 TH's the 2nd day and at 2 weeks I was getting 3 + 2 a week.I was dumfounded to say the least.

^^^

Yeah the discrepancy in what rules and policies a clinic has is annoying, and it really can totally change your MMT experience, depending on which clinic you're at.

Bothering with testing you for pot when you're on methadone is the stupidest thing ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.