• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GBL taking its toll

Pb109

Bluelighter
For the past few months I've been taking 4-5 doses a day of 2ml GBL. I heavily dilute this when taking it but the last few days I've been getting bad stomach cramps. Also my whole chest area feels tightened. The GBL is also making me smoke a ridiculous amount of cigarettes. I know I need to stop this. Would this be easier on my body if I converted it into GHB before taking?

I use to get by on a few tramadol everyday for work but I can't get access to them just now because my girlfriend is pregnant. I honestly feel like this stuff is killing me. I'm I exaggerating? Also get sore ankles at night. I'm sitting here with another order just arrived of 200ml. What's risks I'm a taking by continuing to use this?

I went through around 750 ML in a couple months this summer. Seriously stop the stuff, its pretty bad. I got really sketchy w/ds and my legs/ankles were hurting pretty bad at the end. My stomach pulsed for a couple months after idk if it was related or not. I don't know much about it other than that. Its possible to die from w/d from it but I doubt you will at your dosage.

you WONT die from w/d at that dosage i meant, get some benzos if you want for w/d but the sketchy w/d feeling goes away in a couple days

If you convert it to GHB it should be significantly less harsh on your body

For the past few months I've been taking 4-5 doses a day of 2ml GBL. I heavily dilute this when taking it but the last few days I've been getting bad stomach cramps. Also my whole chest area feels tightened. The GBL is also making me smoke a ridiculous amount of cigarettes. I know I need to stop this. Would this be easier on my body if I converted it into GHB before taking?

I use to get by on a few tramadol everyday for work but I can't get access to them just now because my girlfriend is pregnant. I honestly feel like this stuff is killing me. I'm I exaggerating? Also get sore ankles at night. I'm sitting here with another order just arrived of 200ml. What's risks I'm a taking by continuing to use this?

Hey Pb, sorry to hear you'really not feeling well. How long have you been off the tramadol. Did you consider you may be hurting from opioid withdrawal? Your symptoms match. Get well. Peace.

Hey Pb, sorry to hear you'really not feeling well. How long have you been off the tramadol. Did you consider you may be hurting from opioid withdrawal? Your symptoms match. Get well. Peace.

No it's defiantly no linked to the tramadol. I had my 3 days of hell then felt a lot better. I'm seriously worried about my usage of GBL. It's given me these bad side effects and just now I'm about to pour some out to help me get on with my long day at work

you WONT die from w/d at that dosage i meant, get some benzos if you want for w/d but the sketchy w/d feeling goes away in a couple days

Thanks. I'm really worried about my stomach. I'm just reaching out there to others to ask if they think this is GBL related

Hey yeah, idk its pretty unknown about stomach issues. I've read all I could on the web. I read someone was addicted to doing it for 12 years but who knows if that's even possible to survive. GBL can be pretty corrosive, for example eating through plastic. However who knows if the body is good at filtering it or not. GBL treating rats/mice lived longer than normal rats/mice in one study, but I doubt its good for you. I remember I had a little bit of a psychosis at the end of my binge and kept G'ing out in inappropriate places. Its acidic but the dosage is so low it shouldn't make much of a difference. I just recommend stopping its not worth it.

Convert it to ghb, and don't take more than one dose per day. This is how you avoid problems with gbl/ghb.

Hey yeah, idk its pretty unknown about stomach issues. I've read all I could on the web. I read someone was addicted to doing it for 12 years but who knows if that's even possible to survive. GBL can be pretty corrosive, for example eating through plastic. However who knows if the body is good at filtering it or not. GBL treating rats/mice lived longer than normal rats/mice in one study, but I doubt its good for you. I remember I had a little bit of a psychosis at the end of my binge and kept G'ing out in inappropriate places. Its acidic but the dosage is so low it shouldn't make much of a difference. I just recommend stopping its not worth it.

Well my stomach issues went away a day after I originally posted. I put it down to 2 doses I had at work that I didn't dilute right.

I'm still having addiction issues. It's really got a hold of me. I've been addicted to a few substances in my life but none seem as serious or as worrying as this. I seen the devil in me when I looked in the mirror the other day. It freaked me out.

Reminds me of my GBL days. When I went to the basement to dose I would feel possessed by a demon. After a while it really makes you delusional, but feel sober and normal. Honestly the best thing you could do it pour it out. It's pretty cheap and not the best high in the world once you got an addiction to it

Reminds me of my GBL days. When I went to the basement to dose I would feel possessed by a demon. After a while it really makes you delusional, but feel sober and normal. Honestly the best thing you could do it pour it out. It's pretty cheap and not the best high in the world once you got an addiction to it

I've started to reduce my intake of this now. Horrendous the side effects caused by this. I wish I'd never tried this tbh.

Yeah same, I honestly will always feel uneasy about my old addiction to it. I would of poured the shit out if I had money and access to anything else but I was at a point where I really didn't give a fuck. The fact that the stuff feels so fucking gross when u touch it to your hand and or anything, I just can't imagine what it did to my stomach/body. It just irritates everything it touches gives a real nasty feeling.

I mean I may be being a hypochondriac, but NO ONE has ever given me insight on what damage it could of done. There's like no solid data on GBL except for a study where they gave it to rats and the rats on GBL lived longer than the sober rats. Which is completely bullshit study. Idk I think the main danger with the stuff is hurting yourself, like I would be G'd out and fall asleep with my neck in a horrible position and it hurt for a long time after. My stomach never felt that horrible, some weird pulsing but it might of been unrelated. Sore muscles sore legs and some weird thoughts were the most noticeable side effects.

Yeah same, I honestly will always feel uneasy about my old addiction to it. I would of poured the shit out if I had money and access to anything else but I was at a point where I really didn't give a fuck. The fact that the stuff feels so fucking gross when u touch it to your hand and or anything, I just can't imagine what it did to my stomach/body. It just irritates everything it touches gives a real nasty feeling.

I mean I may be being a hypochondriac, but NO ONE has ever given me insight on what damage it could of done. There's like no solid data on GBL except for a study where they gave it to rats and the rats on GBL lived longer than the sober rats. Which is completely bullshit study. Idk I think the main danger with the stuff is hurting yourself, like I would be G'd out and fall asleep with my neck in a horrible position and it hurt for a long time after. My stomach never felt that horrible, some weird pulsing but it might of been unrelated. Sore muscles sore legs and some weird thoughts were the most noticeable side effects.

What it does to my stomach is my main worry. I think I have about 50ml left but I won't be buying it again. My girlfriend is really worried about me with it. Singing and dancing one minute then arguments the next. I'm a level headed guy but there is at times I want to find an argument when talking to people on this. Not to mention the countless times I've nearly fell asleep at the wheel of a car. Chest pain at night because I've smoked so many cigarettes while high on it. My ankles hurting. It's not worth it but it's got a grip. At least I'm admitting I'm at this stage but I ain't off it yet. This really has got me scared and I've tried nearly every drug out there (including countless research chemicals).

As I said. I'm easing of it. Thanks for talking to me on this thread. It's nice to hear from someone who has been there and done it.

Has your stomach pulsed? (especially at night )or have u felt any tightness/discomfort? 50 ml is fine, just try to taper down. Considering I did 750 ml in about 2 months its not deadly, but just a bad habit. Its good having someone to relate to as well, I remember having those symptoms that you've mentioned.

Thanks. I'm really worried about my stomach. I'm just reaching out there to others to ask if they think this is GBL related

Yes it is related to your GBL usage which is why NO ONE should ever consume GBL without converting to naGHB. I know 2 people who have had life altering surgeries because of consuming GBL...one even had his voice box removed and his gums were so receeded his formally perfect teeth fell out....

Convert it or don't take it..I have years of experience and observation with GBL/GHB in all its forms and usages in both a recreational and medical setting....The dopamine rebound from GBL alone should be enough to make you want to convert. Stop drinking wheel cleaner and convert it then test the PH of the finished product...THe PH of properly converted G is safer than some city's tap water.

Yes it is related to your GBL usage which is why NO ONE should ever consume GBL without converting to naGHB. I know 2 people who have had life altering surgeries because of consuming GBL...one even had his voice box removed and his gums were so receeded his formally perfect teeth fell out....

Convert it or don't take it..I have years of experience and observation with GBL/GHB in all its forms and usages in both a recreational and medical setting....The dopamine rebound from GBL alone should be enough to make you want to convert. Stop drinking wheel cleaner and convert it then test the PH of the finished product...THe PH of properly converted G is safer than some city's tap water.

Damn do you know any more info? like how much GBL they did? GBL is acidic but such a small quantity diluted wouldn't that be similar to an acidic drink like lemon juice? GBL is corrosive but I don't think its because of the acidity. Should I be worried after doing 750 ml in 2 months?

I think the sore ankles is down to water retention is it not? Have you noticed swelling in your hands and face as well when you haven't had a dose for a while?

If you insist on carrying on taking it you need to be converting to GHB if possible. I dont know if I could even think about using GBL again, horrible stuff. I still binge quite often on GHB but the sides are nowhere near as bad as GBL.