• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Gay guys into Bears, but aren't , themselves , a bear?

People after chickens are called 'Chicken Hawks' :D - I think to label all these as creepy and/or predatory is incorrect and pretty insulting. Would you say that all men who like young women are creepy and predatory?

A lot of young guys really enjoy the older guys - nothing creepy about it as long as both parties are willing.

It's not insulting since the slang term chicken means someone underage who is not legally an adult.

If everyone's a legal adult and it's consenting that's fine but the definition of chicken means someone who is not a legal adult, and chicken hawks would be sexual predators if they act upon this as they are way past the age of being a legal adult and then sexually abuse people who are not legally adults.

Last edited:
I'm still not quite sure, but I think I get what a bear is. A dude who is big, either because he is muscular or just flabby, and hairy. Starbucks coffee dude in San Francisco who is a bear had a crush on me. Starbucks coffee girl in Portland Oregon is like a female bear and had a crush on me. Starbucks coffee girl, another bear, in Moscow, Idaho had a crush on me too. I'm muscular but have a slim build and not attracted to bears of either gender.

Lol, what do did that female bear look like under the shell ?

Anyone who is into female bears should travel to Greece. People with origin from there have a loot of (dark) hair and eat well.

Never knew, that the Username 'Bearlove' had a meaning. :D

It's not insulting since the slang term chicken means someone underage who is not legally an adult.

If everyone's a legal adult and it's consenting that's fine but the definition of chicken means someone who is not a legal adult, and chicken hawks would be sexual predators if they act upon this as they are way past the age of being a legal adult and then sexually abuse people who are not legally adults.

If its simply slang then people will have a different interpretation of the word - I'm going off what terms are usually used in the scenes I know. For me the term Chicken is used to describe a young person of legal age - chicken hawk was the guy who liked them. Am I saying that every young male in the bars / clubs is of legal age, no but that is the same in most bars etc

I have never heard the expression used for straight guys going after young girls. The definition of the word changes from place to place - I could probably quote a number of sites backing what both of us have said.

Most of what were discussing is slang/group names used commonly in the Bear / Gay scene - Teabag Johnny commented that 'most bears would be into chickens' - If I thought they were inferring that more gay bears were into underage guys I would have a serious problem with that.

I think it's one of those words that have different meanings per location etc.

Last edited:
I'm not really into bears, like the big beefy hairy guys,eww. But I do like hairy guys that arent as big and just look normal but have hair...cubs or otters they are called??lol. I dunno really, but I do like a man to have hair, I can't stand when guys shave everything, I wanna MAN. But shaving balls and trimming your crotch is a must..

I don't have first experience (as I'm not a gay guy) but, even thinking logically..... not everyone is attracted to only what they are like. Otherwise EVERYONE would be gay.

most quoteable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best response.

chicken? really as a term...

underage is jailbait as far as i knew

Last edited:
chicken? really as a term...

underage is jailbait as far as i knew

That was my understanding also, I've never heard the term used to describe somebody underage. Chicken isn't a term I've actually heard that much - in bear bars, clubs etc it would normally be based on his body type - skinny and young would be twink - chubby and young would be cub.

Some of the crap that has been put on here by you recently is so unbelievably false that you just sound like someone who thinks they know but really haven't a clue about the guy scene/culture. I wouldn't be giving more advice if I were you coz it's all wrong!

LOL damn ketaman that's a strong statement.