Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With Sansa there now I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of climactic scene come about where Theon saves Sansa from an assault by Ramsey, helps Sansa escape somehow, or flat out attacks/kills Ramsey.

For some reason i get the feeling it will coincide with Stanis arriving.. I do think something is about to happen with Theon though.

Its all going to be a clusterfuck, and you know it.

Roose will lose his pants. Walda will eat a cooked chicken. Stannis will do the boogaloo. Cats and dogs sleeping together! Mass hysteria!

For some reason i get the feeling it will coincide with Stanis arriving.. I do think something is about to happen with Theon though.

I'm just worried that the Boltons are going to do some sneaky shit and someone beat back Stanis. They know Stanis has more men and he's coming, but they don't seem too worried. I hope both of the Boltons get burned at the stake, the bastards.

I'm just worried that the Boltons are going to do some sneaky shit and someone beat back Stanis.

Yeah me too, Stanis is one of my favorite characters because he's so laser focused, intelligent and a superior tactician.

Last edited:
Grrr I'm pissed. I was sure Theon was going to finally snap on Ramsey when he was pounding out Sansa. That dude and his father need to die SOON.

I can't believe there are only 4 episodes left. I was under the impression from actor/actress interviews that season 5 was supposed to be the craziest one yet, but not a ton has happened. Not many episodes left either. Hope some craziness happens soon!

only two things -

sansa becomes even more revenge sick and goes off on some hard ass shit

or they just make her a meek and simpering girl without any agency to punish her for her brief glimpses of agency

10$ on which one happens next week

this show loves to just throw in a bunch of non canonical rape for characters who have their own sexual desires (dany, cersei, sansa) and their own sexual power

great episode, giving me that "holy jeebus, one MOAR week till next episode!!@! nooooo" feeling :D

I was under the impression from actor/actress interviews that season 5 was supposed to be the craziest one yet, but not a ton has happened. Not many episodes left either. Hope some craziness happens soon!

I hope so too.. i feel like i've been waiting all season for something dramatic to happen and it just seems to keep building with each episode, they need a bit more content each episode, i feel like there's too much 'filler'.

I find it interesting they havn't touched at all on Bran's storyline, maybe they will leave that for season 6. Afterall there's so many storylines to follow.

This season has definitely been my least favorite so far. I mean I realize that it takes them a long time to film these episodes and costs a lot of money or whatever, but we've gotten to important points in so many side-stories that to progress them so slowly like they're doing now is torture. The episodes either need to be like 2 hours long or they need a lot more than 10 episodes a season.

tumblr_noqmfzpc7J1s95j2so2_500.gif

tumblr_noqmfzpc7J1s95j2so3_500.gif

tumblr_noqmfzpc7J1s95j2so4_500.gif

tumblr_noqmfzpc7J1s95j2so1_500.gif

tumblr_noqmfzpc7J1s95j2so5_500.gif

No everyone thinks the young stark boys are dead as far as I know.
There are a few outside the company of the last noble sons of Winterfell, including one of note whose name is as yet uncertain even to himself, for whom the vitality of the warg is more unsure than all the rest. *cue searching orchestral melody*