Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the fuck fuck this show fuck this god dammit WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH SANSA STARK?!

i give up

I like it. With the show completely splitting away from the books they've introduced not knowing what happens next. Its called suspense, I think.

As an added bonus Sansa's storyline might be a great tease. The expectation that she might actually get revenge, or we get some sort of catharsis out of it with Roose's death or even Ramsay's...valar morghulis, who knows...

Last edited:
Dude if she marries a Bolton and it's not part of some revenge plot by her I'm going to flip shit and stab someone.

i feel like it's derailing a little. if you've read the books, that's great but there's a divergence happening now. if you haven't read the books, god only knows how you're supposed to keep track of all these characters...

alasdair

Yeah apparently the two stories are diverging a lot.

I just naturally assumed that dude that just kidnapped Tyrion was taking him to Khaleesi when he said "I'm taking you to the queen" but then someone pointed out that he might meen Cersi and now I'm nervous. :(

Yeah apparently the two stories are diverging a lot.

I just naturally assumed that dude that just kidnapped Tyrion was taking him to Khaleesi when he said "I'm taking you to the queen" but then someone pointed out that he might meen Cersi and now I'm nervous. :(

How could it be anyone but Daenerys when Mormont is obsessed to the point of madness with her? There is only one true queen etc etc.

Who knows, she kicked him out of her court and then we haven't seen him since. He could resent her now for all I know.

To be honest it doesn't make any sense what Jorah Mormont is doing, or did. Capturing Tyrion serves little purpose. I suppose no one really does anything in this show that's typical of the genre.

doesn't make any sense to you

yeah, I don't get him. He's like the biggest noble faker in the entire series. The big knight that couldn't. Tyrion, to me right now, is a lame duck. He has no money and no power or influence, so he's better off dead. Unless capturing Tyrion is another one of Jorah's Big Fuck-upsTM

Way back in the day, whether you were in a fictional world or not, people of noble blood were always valuable captives. He may think he can win back Khaleesi's favor by giving her Tyrion, but even if he couldn't there are plenty of people that would pay handsomely for him. Ceresi would probably pay a king's ransom to get her hands on Tyrion.

I would give Cersei more credit, in that if she found out where Jorah and Tyrion were, she would just have them killed outright. The only way I see Tyrion having any sort of cred is if Jamie and Cersei are both dead (and I guess Tommen as well), and he can lay claim to the Lannister family, thru some sort of Regent's pardon of him killing Tywin.

yeah, I don't get him. He's like the biggest noble faker in the entire series. The big knight that couldn't. Tyrion, to me right now, is a lame duck. He has no money and no power or influence, so he's better off dead. Unless capturing Tyrion is another one of Jorah's Big Fuck-upsTM

daddy exiled him from bear lands for slaving. thought he could get some honor back(?) by serving dany. got kicked out by dany. thinks he can get some honor back by bringing her tyrion. he's big fuck up all around.

roose bolton is vile. i'll never be able to see that actor do anything else. it already trips me out super hard that nice sensitive simon/ welsh dude from misfits is ramsay snow.

it already trips me out super hard that nice sensitive simon/ welsh dude from misfits is ramsay snow.

Yeah, he's a really dynamic actor.. the difference between him in Misfits to Game of Thrones blows me away.

No everyone thinks the young stark boys are dead as far as I know.

Has anyone else gotten the feeling over the past couple episodes that they're setting up for Theon to act against Ramsey somehow? There have been a couple close-up shots of his face lately with Ramsey talking in the background, almost like Theon is more aware of what's going on around him or that he's paying more attention to what Ramsey is saying and doing. With Sansa there now I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of climactic scene come about where Theon saves Sansa from an assault by Ramsey, helps Sansa escape somehow, or flat out attacks/kills Ramsey.