Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sansa in the books is definitely a naive, confused, lost girl who's stupid maybe, but not near as evil as she comes across in the tv show.

do we agree?

tumblr_lmtuwxGI6j1qdq2vio1_500.png

where do these gifs come from?? where's the fucking promo????

tumblr_lmrjs56gWh1qh1pfro1_500.gif

tumblr_lmw5f3J4n41qebe11o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmw3etwUl11qebe11o1_r1_500.gif

nevermind it's here, some asshole on tumblr just hasn't made a dany gif which obviously is the most important because she's my horse in this race. i said it on the first page so when the series ends and she's on the throne, you heard it from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5p18wIQEI

those gifs are so sick. If only jon snow.

i've deff seen a dany gif somewhere on tumblr, she was holding a dragon's egg on the throne. if my laptop starts getting internet i'll look for it, pretty sure i reblogged it somtime this or last week lol

EDIT:
tumblr_ljwsay0u4g1qhaf8wo1_400.gif

Iron-Throne-Teaser-game-of-thrones-18537493-1280-720-640x360.jpg

tumblr_lf6zjiCWoy1qfv91lo1_500.gif

can't find the exact gif i'm thinking of, these are pretty much it though lol

this is a good jon one i haven't seen yet
got-jon-poster_0.jpg

Last edited:
well Nymeria wasn't dead.

I've read the first 4 books, re-reading and on book 3 now.

books (specifically book 4)

NSFW:
When Asha says "but I am a kraken." when talking about participating in the kingsmoot, what does that mean in reference to her Harlaw uncle who is not a kraken? What makes one a kraken? just having 'grey' in your name? (greyjoy, greyiron?)

Hmmmm. I just always assumed this show was like Rome. Set in reality, just in ancient times. Skimming through this spoiler heavy thread, it seems to be more fantasy than reality, which is good. I might have to check this out.

Have not read all of the posts...

NSFW:
But when Ned Stark aka Sean Bean was about to be beheaded, I was waiting for something epic to happen because I didn't think he would die. I was seriously shocked. HBO is going to get us all excited and then fuck us and make us wait like another year (Eastbound and Down, Bored to Death, Boardwalk Empire) rich, smart, skilled producing bastards

i'm just happy it happened at all, i was certainly one of those who thought HBO was just being a cocktease, since i had been hearing that this would happen forever.

Hmmmm. I just always assumed this show was like Rome. Set in reality, just in ancient times. Skimming through this spoiler heavy thread, it seems to be more fantasy than reality, which is good. I might have to check this out.

GoT is to fantasy as Battlestar Galactica was to Scifi. It focusses on rich character development, strong storyline, drama, action and suspense rather than relying on over use of magic and dragons to make it interesting.

If you look at articles detailing why Battlestar Galactica is considered one of the best scifi of all time, you will find many parallels to techniques employed in GoT.

books (specifically book 4)

NSFW:
When Asha says "but I am a kraken." when talking about participating in the kingsmoot, what does that mean in reference to her Harlaw uncle who is not a kraken? What makes one a kraken? just having 'grey' in your name? (greyjoy, greyiron?)

(Book 4)

NSFW:
Greyjoys are the Kraken. They have a Kraken as their symbol. The surviving kraken by book four are (IIRC): Theon, Asha, Balon, Euron, Victarion, and Aeron. Her uncle is her mother's brother, from the House Harlow, and thus not a Greyjoy.

started watching this with the hubby and son thanks to this thread. it is fabulous. hands down some of the best television ever. although after epi 9 i'm hearing a lot of angry "dammit i'm not watching it again"

Sansa in the books is definitely a naive, confused, lost girl who's stupid maybe, but not near as evil as she comes across in the tv show.

do we agree?

tumblr_lmtuwxGI6j1qdq2vio1_500.png
Prettttty much.

We got my brother hooked now we're all sitting here counting down the hours for the finale. :\
I want it on NOW!
I wish this would be a two hour episode.

Can't wait to check in here afterwards! :D

Not gonna post any spoilers, but Daenerys is fucking so legit (and great boobs too). GREAT finale.

GOD DAMNIT SPRING 2012, I'm sick of this, NOW, me want NOW