• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the movie from the trivia v1.0

Tiger+An+American+Tail.jpg

But AMIRITE??

waynes world... duuuuuh! the "you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll hurl" clue was a give away!

You're right. That was a dead giveaway lol. Dana Carvey who played the character "Garth Algar" was the actor that developed arthritis from speaking that way.

You're next..

yay i rule! you'll have to give me some time. i'm at work right now and can't goof off on the computer much, i'll post one sometime when i get home! :D

sorry! i forgot to come back!!!

anyway, here's my trivia:

Much of this movie was filmed at the Harrisburg (Pennsylvania) State Hospital, which was still in use for treatment of mentally ill patients until it closed in 2005.

^I knew it had to be. I remembered you saying you liked it before. Have you read the book?. :)

Next one: The pirate ship was entirely real. All the shots were filmed in the ship. After the film, it was offered to anyone who would take it. No one wanted it, so the ship was scrapped.

I'm confused by the clue because I don't know if the entire movie was shot on a pirate boat or if all the shots regarding the pirate boat were on the boat. Anyway, I'm going with the latter so I can say

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou?

Nup.

The film kinda revolves around the ship, but it wasn't actually seen until the very end.