• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the movie from the trivia v1.0

Irreversible?

edit: I'm pretty sure I'm correct. :)

The mall parking lot Gladys' pulls into to pick up the dresses is Eden Prairie Center in Eden Prairie (not the Mall of America), the same mall that was used in Mallrats (1995).

Last edited:
Ha, 28Hz frequency my ass!
Couldn't possibly have been the graphic depiction of a bludgeoning with a fire extinguisher that caused people to leave. Nah, that sort of thing happens in most movies! 8)

is that junctionalfunkie is an f&t game thread? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I'm curious now. Any aficionados among us who can tell me which film first made use of this "earthquake noise" thing?

Ha, 28Hz frequency my ass!
Couldn't possibly have been the graphic depiction of a bludgeoning with a fire extinguisher that caused people to leave. Nah, that sort of thing happens in most movies! 8)

Or the spinning camera making people extremely dizzy/the general creepy ass sex club atmosphere/discussing fucking your daughter. :\

So no guesses? Clue: it was (IMO) Kirstie Alley's best role.

The mall parking lot Gladys' pulls into to pick up the dresses is Eden Prairie Center in Eden Prairie (not the Mall of America), the same mall that was used in Mallrats (1995).

Can I get this one?. Amer-I-Can?. =D

Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Very underrated film, and one of my favourites. :)

Here's the next one as I know I'm correct: "Oprah Winfrey stormed out of the premiere during the first reel, disgusted by the amount of blood in the film".

lol, yes!!! I have no clue on yours but am very curious. This game is fun! Good one, Ali. :)

Man, I wish those people who walked out of Irreversible were polled first about their reason for leaving ;)

Tom Cruise turned down the lead role because he didn't like the idea of scenes involving him taking drugs.

NSFW:
Apparently, Cruise was able to overcome this distaste a decade later for Minority Report. 8)

Nope.

It was a very under-appreciated and (by now) largely forgotten film from the early 90s that starred some well-known actors. It was one of the most realistic and harrowing cinematic depictions of addiction I have seen, up there with The Panic in Needle Park and Requiem for a Dream. I believe it was based on a true story.
The choice of actor cast as the villain is a sly reference to that actor (who is primarily a musician) actually testifying against an associate during a drug case in the 1970s.