• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Gabapentin or Phenibut!? are they same in the AM?

I havent did serious time since 04 and that is when I was introduced to all these drugs; Gabapentin, Seroquel, Trazadone, etc. all the "sleep aids" that ended up being so-called drugs on the inside, ha. if you were lucky enough to get one, you were considered a "made man" to a degree. ha.

since then the longest I was on the inside was 30 days.

Yeah, I haven't been in since a parole violation almost 5 years ago. Appears I might though soon- turns out I found out the other day I have a warrant in MA (I live in NH now and it isn't interstate so the police pulled us (me and my wife ) over and said to me "You have a warrant, but it is in MA for a possession and a DUI so they will probably just let you go if you turn yourself in" due to MA being much more lenient than NH the cops up here think like that about MA. It would be my first DUI and a misdemeanor possession, though not the first of those (and I have not had my license for like 4 years anyways so probably would not have any longer of a suspension) so I do tend to think I may be able to get out of the court room...but they will probably put me on probation and unless how I'm medicated changes in regards to pain and anxiety (especially since right now my docs are ok with me using marijuana and that would change on probation) I don't think I'd do well unless I tried to beat the tests (won't say how, but if caught then I'd probably be in more trouble). Not sure what I will do about it- maybe I could eventually somehow taper down off everything or detox and turn myself in and take a small sentence as opposed to probation, or if I had a prescription plan I could live with 24/7 (do well 90-95% of days now but that isn't enough on probation) then I could maybe deal with the supervision.

Also- as far as availability goes inside: there tends to be a lot more in state prisons than county facilities (contact visits upstate in some facilities, also lifers who know COs well enough to smuggle things in) unless the county facility has a work release. Then minimum security has so many drugs the prices almost drop to street level (security is pretty lax- in the minimum I got moved to for the end of my sentence they had a front door you could walk right out of- they used the threat of more time and ADSeg to stop walk aways). Everywhere is different though, I've done most of my time in NH (it is harder to get really significant time in MA).