• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Gaba b vs gaba a kindling

Honestly i have never felt any wd or rebound from lyrica and i have used alot . Its far below benzo's in my opinion . My i ask why 900mg daily ? Is there any beneficial effect above 600mg
Well I withdrew from GHB and extensive use with taking GBL also beacuse of impatience and it was nothing compared to pregabalin and benzo withdrawals!

I also took GHB phenibut and pregabalin in rotations meaning latter when I found out any of the devils on their own I knew how to minimize the impact!
and I don'r mention benzos as they are not fun, they do their job and for that they need to be respected.

hypothesis: you stop taking GHB and baclofen, Phenibut (only Gaba-b agonists) of those mentioned and take just pregabalin daily for 3 months f.e. in 600mg doses
If you don't feel withdrawal or any rebound symptom and I'l throw you a benzo even!

than you are Keith Richards-Ozzy Osbourne type medical phenomenons which they are not!, just with a lot of money and resources to help themselves!

as for kindling(alcohol doesn't work for me anymore) that is like every next withdrawal should be prolonged and worse than previous??, but what about state of mind? withou mind<>body homeostasis
I always was better than previous cause I withdrew couple times from benzos 2x extensive use and Phenibut 3x but did I?

Cause I still am prescribed pregabalin and it should be stronger mg/mg than phenibut, but I was always in very harsh rebound with or without pregabalin/benzos and never worse than previous!

Point is. it is confusing to be sure that while taking couple of meds. drugs from similar group Gaba-ABC agonists and modulators and to know from what you feel withdrawals!

I was on baclofen for about 3 years from April 2018 to June of 2021, for muscle spasticity. I never had any withdrawal, and I haven't heard of anything regarding kindling. I know that some people with conditions like mine can be prescribed hundreds of milligrams of day and then they're taking all of it slowly and then sometimes they're put back on it because they have surgeries and things like that.
This I thought also cause first time taking it from some Indian web pharm ordered it just made me narcoleptic, latter I was left with only Baclofen and just for couple days till my script went through for pregabalin and I was even in larger withdrawal as two of them cause I did: pregabalin and Baclofen ot to be precise

It was as if not ther same as my first time CT from Phenibut!

What was the question again?, yeah Gaba-A kindling or alcohol benzos and mind you Phenibut as GHB in higher dfoses also are gaba-A agonists but again KINDLINg was always funny thing as I heard it here first and I can just say that I only feel more harsh on myself that I left myself going through the same thing again.
But Gaba B were more pronounced or felt than Ass!