• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Funniest E hallucinations

gunna re write my previous post in list form, as i just remembered a lot of things from that night.

in order-
1. there was a towel draped over my smoke alarm on my wall, a large snake emerged from it. so i lunged for it all steve irwin style, and it pixelated and vanished.
2. baby sitting in a tree.
3. hot chick peeking out of the side of the same tree.
4. while walking around a building, i saw a woman pushing an old fashioned stroller through a parking lot. as i focused on her, she morphed into a dumpster with people digging through the trash. i kept on walking.
5. the same chick peeking out from the side of the tree.
6. a little kid leaning on the tree. wtf is up with this tree? its not like it was the only one.
7. my bed is right by my closet, so the door when opened is right by my head, on top of the door i saw something crawling. it was like a crab or a small lobster or a huge caterpillar. the only twist was, it was invisible, but i could sure see it. almost like it was made out of air.
8. a bird sitting on my computer right next to me. when i reached for it, it got all pixelated and vanished.
9. one corner of my room had a blanket of millions of flies covering the walls.

one of my best trips ever.

I like it when you can actually see sound,

Haven't had one of those pills in a long time

We were raving with strobo and than I took my cellphone out and the screen went off the telephone so many times:D And it was with really good graphix and just standing in the air out of telephone... really cool hallucination :)

So I just got back from seeing Benny Benassi and dropping a few mdxx high, clean tabs.
My head always gets a little screwy about mid-way through peaking.. So I'm sitting against the fence and looking around when I see a group of 10 or so men dressed as zombies. I had no idea why they were dressed like that, so I decided to approach one of the men and ask why.

Just as I finished my question, my brain zapped back into reality and made me aware of the fact that a) there are no zombies and b) I had just made a huge fool of myself in front of a complete stranger who had started laughing at me.

Just as I finished my question, my brain zapped back into reality and made me aware of the fact that a) there are no zombies and b) I had just made a huge fool of myself in front of a complete stranger who had started laughing at me.

wow hahahaha that story is soo funny. i love it. i wish i was there.

Not sure if this is funny, but: about 13 years ago, at the second or third time i was doing it, at a house party. Saw my wifey and one of my friends very cozy, coming out of a bedroom, AND this part is the hallucination (they say): She was wearing a hot little black dress with a zipper up the front that night, and when I saw them, the image I recorded in my mind was that the zipper was completely down, like to the waist and below. Given that they were all giggling and happy, and that I was blissed out, I just walked back to the main party room and kept dancing.

That image stuck with me for a long time. Next day, though, both of them insisted it was a total hallucination.

And yet, years later, it's one of those things that is in the category of "don't go there" if it's brought up.

I still totally believe it was for real.

It was. And I was still in the bedroom waiting til you went back to the dancefloor to sneak out.

I was sitting in my room with AllieBear and tom-tom (my friends)

A little ghost came up to me and told me to go take a shower..
so sure enough i got naked right then and there and went and got in the shower.
&& while i was in there the shower head turned into an owls head.
i was ROLLIN'!

Firstly, I'd like to ask, are hallucinations that common on pils, or are they more so with MDA, or MDEA or other varieties? Anyone in the know?
I'd also like pass on an experience that happened last night...
We had dinner with friends and quite a few bottles of wine, I had convinced my wife that it would be ok for me to pop a few (she's not into it, but I do try to keep honest and open about it with her) and she was cool with that. I did a few lines of what appeared to be more speed than C (unfortunately), but it was a nice way to start my evening regardless. Having read LE Junks thread (20 Year veteran of E...) and how he suggested loading up to 3 and dropping 2/3 of that 1.5 hours later, this is what I proceeded to do. So after 1 hour, the loved up rush feelings started but due to loss of appreciation of time, i dropped the last two 2.5 hours later instead of 1.5 hours. Then the 'fun' began. From what I can work out, this all happened in my office/study area only. I had my iPOD going during the whole event and it appeared I was trapped in another dimension of time. Another world perhaps. There are a couple of photos and paintings in this room, and from what I could work out I joined their world. The strangest thing about this was it seemed so so real, to the extent that I was telling myself 'you have to escape, you must get out.' I don't know why, but clicking my fingers seemed to help me escape this strange reality (maybe something to do with the music I was listening to). The pictures and paintings changed their shape, but retained some part of their original design, but I was still in their world.
I haven't ever tried Acid before, but I'm guessing this was the closest thing to it. The whole experience was close to unpleasant, perhaps scary at times, but the biggest regret was not enjoying/feeling the usual effects of E that we all know and love.
If anyone else also knows, is this overdosing (5 cookies total over about 4 hours) ?
Thanks,
s.

This happened to me a year ago and nothing ever like it has happened before... :(

I popped 4 whilst I was in the car going on a night time road trip (sitting in the back) and everything was fine... Then I popped a few valium for the sake of it and had a few cones...

A few hours later the most weirdest thing happened, it was a quiet, straight road at around 3am, I looked out the front window and I swear to god I saw a pyramid of cheer leaders all standing on top of each other.

I yell out "Dudeeeeeeee WATCH OUT, cheer leaders on the fucking road!!!"

He's like "Whaaaaaa????"

I go "WTF, I just saw like 8 cheer leaders all standing on top of each other"

It looked so real and to this day I still do think I saw a pyramid of cheer leaders all standing on each others shoulders at 3am on a quiet road 3 hours from the closest town...

Hahaha

A couple weeks ago me and some buddies were at a festival, sitting by this swamp and one of my friends said "woah". Then all of a sudden I saw this lady and two dogs running across the swamp, and I could hear her breathing and the panting of the dogs. Then all these people were walking towards us through the swamp, and for some reason I thought they were angry cause they were yelling, as they came closer, they faded away. But I have to say that swamp is my favorite place to be when rollin, see lots of crazy shit in it, and I got to walk through it. Walk through a swamp barefoot rolling, it might be kinda gross, but it feels amazing.

going home to sleep and thinking im still at the club or the club has come to my bedroom (still hearing the music and the smell of the place and hearing people talking still)

The very first time i rolled i had 1 pink star, I was told they were really clean. They were just really simple visuals, put most frequently i saw flies crawling on my walls... I knew it was from the roll so it was just kinda cool to watch