• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fun things to do on LSD

Or they know very well what they're missing because they've been there plenty of times and even know all the things that can go wrong, the background against of which going deeper than you can go with arrogant wankers around is much preferred.

I was referencing people who I've seen on forums/discord saying that they've never tripped with anyone and don't want to.

Even those people don't deserve to be damned with faint pity.

Nature abhors a vacuum. If you're set on tripping alone, you're bound to meet a creature with which you experience those events you describe. Birds, insects, dolphins, even bacteria if you go balls to the wall. Some people start merging with spirits at which point I myself get skeptical, but sometimes they do bring back valuable information and the spirits and demons turn out to be representations of subprocesses of consciousness, a field which science still is merely scratching the surface of.

I haven't tripped with anyone else in years. My wife is usually around at some point but she doesn't trip. That's just the way I prefer it :unsure:

I haven't tripped with anyone else in years. My wife is usually around at some point but she doesn't trip. That's just the way I prefer it :unsure:

That's fair enough, i understand why people do it and i used to do it a lot. Just not my thing anymore.

I haven't tripped with anyone since 1993 or there abouts. Like Gravy the other half is about, (normally in bed asleep), but I prefer to trip on my own - if I want to sit in the dark with the lights off I can, if I want to go outside and dance I can do that also. I've never had more than 500 mcgs of LSD and 80 MG of 4-HO-MET (not at same time) and have had no difficulty with 'other entities. Mind you I don't have any tripping partners any more, and unlikely to find any so its solo trips for the foreseeable.

Staring at the night sky can be fun but it can be difficult identifying constellations due to the movement if them! I enjoy standing out side on a windy night imaging what it's like standing on a globe going around the sun at 40 thousand+ mph while it spins at 1000 mph while the whole lot is moving through space - it can be very humbling and awe inspiring.

I basicly only do lsd at psy trance parties or festivals nowadays.
Done it a bunch alone or with friends in the past though.

But lsd for me is to stimulating to just chill at home with.
I like to have the option of full power sensual stimulation with heavy darkpsy music and eye shattering uv decoration.
Then if i need a break i just hang out in the chillout for awhile.

Also meeting new people in a crazy mixed drughaze is a blast.
But ymmv and bad trips and other freakouts are semi common at the parties i go to.