View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fun things to do on LSD

nooodle

Bluelighter
I've done LSD quite a few times (nearing about 15 trips), and i'm going to be tripping this upcoming saturday hopefully.

Whenever i trip i usually try to go outside and look at nature, go on walks or just chill in my backyard and look around, sometimes i go into my house, watch stuff or go on my pc and try to do shit (I'm obviously listening to music aswell), or sometimes i just get stuck in my thoughts and stare at a certain something for a few minutes up to a few hours. I've also tried drawing a bit, but couldn't really do it because whatever i drew would start floating above the paper and was pretty distracting.

I feel like there's more to do on LSD but i can't think of what, what do you guys do while tripping that makes it more interesting. (Not that it isn't interesting in itself but you know)

Alot of my acid trips just consist of chilling been lazy discovering new amazing music while looking at different visual stimuali and working around through nature or my house while i dwell in my thoughts and ponder the nature of reality god the human soul and the universe and what is the meaning of life.

LSD is most fun when do with a small group of trusted friends who you know are able to handle it. 4 people maximum. Two people who are experinced trippers can have really awesome spiritual times out in nature been on that same wavelength.

LSD amplifies everything. The best thing ever on LSD is having sex. LSD sex makes normal sex seem like virgins this is the greatest drug in the world for sex.

Try expand your mind to new ideas on LSD watching science docos or history docos about the world and see how all the things connect you truly understand information on another level.

LSD stops been a fun carnival ride after a while and you can get really bored of it. Most people will chill out on tripping so much after about 30-40 trips while others fall into chasing the endless LSD universe.

I love LSD alot but theres alot of trips where i was just bored and questioned why i was even tripping so much having the magic fade. All trippers go through their acid phase where they will take alot over a period of time then go sober for a while.

I trip on high doses for a majority of my trips to get into the godhead and the sandbox LSD universe solo in my own room where i explore the depths of my mind and try to really find answers for what reality truly is this is endless though and can backfire but can be super fun as you learn to cotnrol the visuals so you make yourself trip way harder staring at that floor.

Alot of my acid trips just consist of chilling been lazy discovering new amazing music while looking at different visual stimuali and working around through nature or my house while i dwell in my thoughts and ponder the nature of reality god the human soul and the universe and what is the meaning of life.

LSD is most fun when do with a small group of trusted friends who you know are able to handle it. 4 people maximum. Two people who are experinced trippers can have really awesome spiritual times out in nature been on that same wavelength.

LSD amplifies everything. The best thing ever on LSD is having sex. LSD sex makes normal sex seem like virgins this is the greatest drug in the world for sex.

Try expand your mind to new ideas on LSD watching science docos or history docos about the world and see how all the things connect you truly understand information on another level.

LSD stops been a fun carnival ride after a while and you can get really bored of it. Most people will chill out on tripping so much after about 30-40 trips while others fall into chasing the endless LSD universe.

I love LSD alot but theres alot of trips where i was just bored and questioned why i was even tripping so much having the magic fade. All trippers go through their acid phase where they will take alot over a period of time then go sober for a while.

I trip on high doses for a majority of my trips to get into the godhead and the sandbox LSD universe solo in my own room where i explore the depths of my mind and try to really find answers for what reality truly is this is endless though and can backfire but can be super fun as you learn to cotnrol the visuals so you make yourself trip way harder staring at that floor.

I do basically the same as you said at the start, i also usually am tripping with one friend and we basically always do the same doses and we're always on the same level. I was sitting with him one time and i thought to myself "how are we communicating, it must be through our heads" in reality we were just talking to eachother normally but i thought we were talking through our mind and so did he.

unrelated question, do you ever get closed eye visuals on acid? Some people i've spoken to get closed eye visuals (shapes, patterns ect.) I've never gotten them once from LSD and i kind of want to, and it's supposed to be a pretty common thing isnt' it?

Sit outside and stare at the sky (not the sun though!)

I particularly enjoyed jet-skiing on acid once (user beware! Not safe)

Basically, anything you find fun/like sober, will be amplified by LSD. Bad things will be amplified as well.

Unlock the unexpected. Set an intention for the world to have a certain aesthetic balance and shape, drop acid on it and see what ideas turn out to be way towards that. One cannot conceive a basic substance the Universe is made out of because substance is indivisible from form, but one can come close to a concept of Universal Clay by taking a neuronal network in one hand and LSD in the other.

I do basically the same as you said at the start, i also usually am tripping with one friend and we basically always do the same doses and we're always on the same level. I was sitting with him one time and i thought to myself "how are we communicating, it must be through our heads" in reality we were just talking to eachother normally but i thought we were talking through our mind and so did he.

unrelated question, do you ever get closed eye visuals on acid? Some people i've spoken to get closed eye visuals (shapes, patterns ect.) I've never gotten them once from LSD and i kind of want to, and it's supposed to be a pretty common thing isnt' it?
closed eye visuals on LSD are not as strong as shrooms but they are noticeable at higher doses a proper 250 ug dose will have some strong CEVS if you sit in the dark with eyes closed will feel like a your on a rollacoaster through other dimensions with some good music

With friends? Shoot the shit. Go on on-foot adventures.

By yourself? Jerk off.

Seriously, I've never found tripping by myself to be even close to fun. Unless I'm catching a beat. Then its cool.

Sit outside and stare at the sky (not the sun though!)

I particularly enjoyed jet-skiing on acid once (user beware! Not safe)

Basically, anything you find fun/like sober, will be amplified by LSD. Bad things will be amplified as well.

I once stared at the night sky on acid and every cloud turned into a plane and there was just hundreds of them flying around, it was fucking amazing.

With friends? Shoot the shit. Go on on-foot adventures.

By yourself? Jerk off.

Seriously, I've never found tripping by myself to be even close to fun. Unless I'm catching a beat. Then its cool.

Adventures is a must when i'm doing acid with friends, when i'm alone i get anxious and don't want to.

Jerking off on acid is very fucking weird, but also good. I would sit there and ask myself "why am i doing this" then just continue.

closed eye visuals on LSD are not as strong as shrooms but they are noticeable at higher doses a proper 250 ug dose will have some strong CEVS if you sit in the dark with eyes closed will feel like a your on a rollacoaster through other dimensions with some good music

I put my hands over my eyes to make it darker on about 150ug which isn't much, and saw very slight visuals. Doing 250 this trip, i'll try again.

Tripping by yourself is different, its value is in going deep, putting on music, closing your eyes and seeing where it goes. I used to do a lot of that, and these days I prefer tripping with people and doing stuff. Pretty much anything is fun on acid. I enjoy staring at the sky (day or not), looking at all the beauty, talking with a friend, doing weird random shit. I find everything generates observations and deep thought on LSD, so I can do anything and it's both entertaining and instructive.

Tripping by yourself is different, its value is in going deep, putting on music, closing your eyes and seeing where it goes. I used to do a lot of that, and these days I prefer tripping with people and doing stuff. Pretty much anything is fun on acid. I enjoy staring at the sky (day or not), looking at all the beauty, talking with a friend, doing weird random shit. I find everything generates observations and deep thought on LSD, so I can do anything and it's both entertaining and instructive.

I also enjoy all the things you said, the acid talk has made the funniest random conversation ever between me and a friend.

I used to find tripping alone enjoyable but i feel like i can't anymore to some reasons. I'll def do it later on tho, it's good having a friend on the same wavelength as you to distract you from dark thoughts.

I haven't triopped alone in a long time. I don't feel like I can't, personally, but I do feel like I just don't want to. I feel like some drugs, like LSD, and DOC or DOPr, really want to have someone with you on the trip. The ability to talk with and bounce ideas off of and experience another person is sucn a wonderful part of the experience.

When I furst started exploring psychedelics in earnest, I have no one in my life to trip with so I did a lot of solo trips. But now I'm blessed to have tripping partners so I greatly prefer it. I've already had my super deep, ego death experiences. Nowadays I look for something else in psychedelics usually.

I find that unless you're trying to go DEEP, tripping by yourself just generally stinks.

I think more than half the fun of psychedelics is the community it brings. It's you and your tripping buddies against the world. The pseudo telepathy you have with your friends when tripping is more than magical. It's something that seems impossible until you do it. If it were up to me (it is), I would never trip alone again. I'm very lucky to have had a solid troupe of trip buddies through out my entire tripping experience. I genuinely feel bad for people that don't have that and have to just sit in their room and browse forums and play video games while they trip. Poor souls don't know what they're missing.

MilkDrop is a favorite. Films thar can take on radically new perspectives - Fantastic Planet, Princess Mononoke, Fear and Loathing. Being in nature as the sheer amount of stimuli increases exponentially. Honestly, my last few trips have been conducted at theme parks (lower dose). Nothing more thrilling and visceral than hitting 80mph on a death-defying roller coaster in the midst of a lysergic-induced rush. Good company, good music and as always good sex.

Usually I lie down once it starts making me feel weird unless I am out walking which is nice for the ramp up.
ramping up is almost always the strangest part for me. If it is very strong I may stay there all day/night.

At the peak I love looking at stuff, if the dose is low I read and watch the text float between the paper/screen molecules,
stronger and I watch funny and creepy and gorgeous characters emerging from the tiles on the floor or from shadows.
A bath is nice, fruit or light food is fun. I may draw or just watch things indoors or out the window or on the screen. It is a sensuaous time - usually joyful.

Sometimes I like to create using art materials, paint or pastels or crayon or just pencil or pen (repeating myself - I do draw a lot).
Lately I have been going crazy with Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators - I love the Speak and the KO - I make up sounds and sequences and rock on for hours with headphones ---

Finally on the come down I get into very philosophical and meditative integration mentality which ranges from talking with my wife, socializing with family or friends, or zazen practice and reflection - this is the most wonderful part of the trip at least the most euphoric and sympathetic part!

Each phase of psychedelic has completely different character: weird ramping up -> watching/strangeness at peak -> creative/wild/peaking still -> integrative/joyful coming down

I find that unless you're trying to go DEEP, tripping by yourself just generally stinks.

I think more than half the fun of psychedelics is the community it brings. It's you and your tripping buddies against the world. The pseudo telepathy you have with your friends when tripping is more than magical. It's something that seems impossible until you do it. If it were up to me (it is), I would never trip alone again. I'm very lucky to have had a solid troupe of trip buddies through out my entire tripping experience. I genuinely feel bad for people that don't have that and have to just sit in their room and browse forums and play video games while they trip. Poor souls don't know what they're missing.

Or they know very well what they're missing because they've been there plenty of times and even know all the things that can go wrong, the background against of which going deeper than you can go with arrogant wankers around is much preferred.