• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fun things to do on crack

It was always so stupid since I treated crack like it was precious & fragile and took the utmost care to not spill a single shred of it, yet when I was out I'd spend long periods of time combing through the carpet as if I'd been throwing the shit all over the place.
This comment honestly made me laugh as hard as I have in a while. And it is so absolutely on the money! There would always be at least a small voice in my head asking me why I was on my hands and knees on the carpet looking for lost pieces, when I knew full well that I had treated the pieces like precious gems.

There actually came a time when I started to almost purposely get more reckless with my loading techniques, so that I somewhat assured myself of finding some lost pieces at the end of the run. This was all fine and dandy until I started to also collect the aforementioned paint chips, etc., right along with it in my haste/excitement to have one last hit. So even though I would find some legit remnants, the buzz was totally ruined by the harsh smoke and taste that would come from puffing down a piece of drywall with it. Pathetic, but it was one of the strange quirks I found myself doing.

i'll add a few more:

1. jack off
2. benzos/dope
3. cook more crack in small batches all night because "i'm only going to do a few more hits"

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd compile a little list of fun things to do when you're high on crack. Feel free to add any more that occur to you!

1. Smoke more crack

2. Buy more crack

3. Think of ways to get money to buy more crack

4. Scrape the pipe out to get a hit of crack resin

5. Search the carpet for a stray piece of crack you may have dropped

6. Look out the window in response to a vague feeling of paranoia

7. Accuse who you are smoking with of having had a bigger share and demand compensation

8. Pace around wishing you had more crack

9. Tell yourself that you won't be buying any more crack (usually shortly before buying more crack)

10. As the comedown hits, tell yourself that this is it, this will be the last time you ever smoke crack, that it's a waste of money for a high that lasts minutes and it always leaves you broke and is never worth it (usually this vow is made a few days before it is broken again).

That about covers it for what I like to do on crack, how about you guys?
The truest words ever spoken took me years to get away for that fucking devil not that I don’t have other ones now but nothing sucks more than that and you explained it perfect except you know raking leaves on somebody’s front lawn with the fucking fork for $.45 an hour

This comment honestly made me laugh as hard as I have in a while. And it is so absolutely on the money! There would always be at least a small voice in my head asking me why I was on my hands and knees on the carpet looking for lost pieces, when I knew full well that I had treated the pieces like precious gems.

There actually came a time when I started to almost purposely get more reckless with my loading techniques, so that I somewhat assured myself of finding some lost pieces at the end of the run. This was all fine and dandy until I started to also collect the aforementioned paint chips, etc., right along with it in my haste/excitement to have one last hit. So even though I would find some legit remnants, the buzz was totally ruined by the harsh smoke and taste that would come from puffing down a piece of drywall with it. Pathetic, but it was one of the strange quirks I found myself doing.
I got so bad I used to actually throw a piece over my shoulder on purpose so when I was feeding later I knew at least there is something I might find